Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 556. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Guido
I have Bitcoin. Where is the best Mintcoin exchange to buy from?

mintpal.com
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
just bought some goodnight mint
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have Bitcoin. Where is the best Mintcoin exchange to buy from?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Buy pressure is building once again on Mintpal. Excellent!
Mintcoin on the MoonTrain, don't sell your ticket!

Activity: 364
When does the PoS start?

Put your MINT in your wallet and in 20 days you will have fresh MINT!

I have MINT in my wallet for more than 30 days now, but do you need to let the wallet open? And do you have to unlock it like BC for the minting to work?

Yes, if you leave it unlocked it will begin the minting process. It may take a little while to begin but it will.

You can keep it locked most of the time and then only mint occasionally, or you can keep it unlocked all of the time. It's your choice. Either works. You should mint about 20% annually for the first year.
If there's anything anyone with a lot of money should be doing, it's this, they should be putting money into Mintcoin before they miss the train. This train's going to the moon!
I definitely will not sell at this price. The prices are hilariously low and Mintcoin is extremely undervalued. Mintcoin is an awesome investment.

It's got nowhere to go but up from here.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
WILL YOU ALL STOP SELLING AT THIS SHITTY PRICE?? It will take forever to go up if this keeps going!! SIGH Angry
Activity: 350
When does the PoS start?

I have MINT in my wallet for more than 30 days now, but do you need to let the wallet open? And do you have to unlock it like BC for the minting to work?
Lots of green over at Mintpal.  Cheesy
I'm gonna go to sleep and wake up to find Mintcoin at 20 satoshis.

After the weekend, it's gonna be approaching 30-40.

We are not selling. Not any longer. We will be holding until 60-100 satoshis. There is no point in selling for any less.

Mintcoin is severely undervalued even at 100 satoshis. It is worth far, far, far more.

20% proof of stake in its first year and a multipool that keeps building up hashrate day in and day out. Mintcoin can easily reach 1,000 satoshis and soon I might add.
When does the PoS start?
It's already started. Tons of people are getting tons of free MINT from minting. It's beautiful!
When does the PoS start?

Activity: 350
Whether sold at 10 or put into wallet according to MINTPACT protocol, any MINT that is sold is MINT that is removed from the exchange. That restricts the supply further which works in MINTPACTS favor.

That is why the cartel will work.

So, in other words, we will reach 1,000 satoshis before anyone expects just like how PoW finished early.

Mintcoin to the moon!
Joining in the social experiment. I am holding my Mintcoins and won't be selling until we reach at least 100 satoshis.

exceeding guidelines is always the way to be! Go MINT!
Whether sold at 10 or put into wallet according to MINTPACT protocol, any MINT that is sold is MINT that is removed from the exchange. That restricts the supply further which works in MINTPACTS favor.

That is why the cartel will work.
Jump to: