Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 554. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I noticed that Mac version is still 1.5. So i compiled 1.6 for Mac too.
Updated http://mintcoin-central.com/downloads/ with the wallet for mac.

I also renamed all wallets for consistencies (it won't affect clicking on the website, but it will affect direct link that might be present somewhere)
Finally, I added the tip address for the kerge
If the win and lin authors give me their mintcoin address, I will happily add it. It must be mintcoin (no bitcoin or other accepted) and it will be deleted if next version is compiled by someone else

Someone notify the dev to add this to mintcoin.cc
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Oh boys, you are so motivating  ! Smiley

What are your professions ?

Programmer here, and Linux expert. By the way, I accept mintcoins as payment  Cheesy
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Thank you all for the help. I will need to for ask more help as I learn about this coin. It is new to me. I'm glad to have learned about it being an option besides Litecoin today.

This is a great and friendly community. We are all glad to help and to grow strong. Post up questions and you will get a good response pronto by the members here.

Litecoin is a great choice too. I have Litecoin and Mintcoin, lots and lots of Mintcoin because everyone just loves Mintcoin and can't get enough.

I totally agree with this. Mintcoin is such an amazing coin. There's no wonder this community got huge overnight and is growing and growing by the moment. There is fantastic buy support and the infrastructure keeps building and building, paving the way for 1,000 to 3,000 satoshis.
Activity: 100
after 25 days,no POS reward  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Is your wallet open and unlocked?
Activity: 434
Thank you all for the help. I will need to for ask more help as I learn about this coin. It is new to me. I'm glad to have learned about it being an option besides Litecoin today.

This is a great and friendly community. We are all glad to help and to grow strong. Post up questions and you will get a good response pronto by the members here.

Litecoin is a great choice too. I have Litecoin and Mintcoin, lots and lots of Mintcoin because everyone just loves Mintcoin and can't get enough.
Here's the all time chart for Mintcoin at Mintpal.

We're reaching a low point which will be followed by a steep rise plateau and rise again because of the building buy support. It is an excellent and fantastic time to buy. It is borderline retarded to sell at these prices.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Trade volume was at 50 BTC a few hours ago, now it's over 62 BTC at Mintpal! Wow!
I am a woman, but I understand. Mintcoin has not been heard much of in Poland. I will tell some people. Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't know. Welcome to the community. Hope you have a pleasant stay.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
after 25 days,no POS reward  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I have Bitcoin. Where is the best Mintcoin exchange to buy from?

I don't want to seem like I am vouching for Mintpal, but they've been very good to me.

I've put in tons of BTC and they've always come through. They are also very fast.

I would recommend avoiding Bter and Cryptsy. They have been bad to me.
I heard about Mintcoin today. I've never used an exchange before. Thank you for the advice. I will use Mintpal.

Good man. Be sure to get the word out about Mintcoin. Tell your friends and work colleagues and classmates. Everyone needs to know about how awesome this coin is. The dev's are great and the community is growing at an insane pace. The value just keeps getting better and better.
I am a woman, but I understand. Mintcoin has not been heard much of in Poland. I will tell some people. Thank you.

Sorry my lady, I didn't know.
Definitely, good copy can be really beneficial to a conversion.

A key point to stress is the benefits for the company or business that will accept Mintcoin. We need to tell them how, if they were to accept Mintcoin, their company would be added to a public list as a form of advertisement where they will get more business. They will then in turn advertise to others about how they accept Mintcoin and are a forward and future-thinking company, and will get more business this way.

That's true. I know from dealing with businesses that they need some incentive to adopt a change of any sort. Making lots of extra profit certainly fits the bill!

I don't want to seem like I am vouching for Mintpal, but they've been very good to me.

I've put in tons of BTC and they've always come through. They are also very fast.

I heard about Mintcoin today. I've never used an exchange before. Thank you for the advice. I will use Mintpal.

Good choice my friend.
Activity: 12

Good man. Be sure to get the word out about Mintcoin. Tell your friends and work colleagues and classmates. Everyone needs to know about how awesome this coin is. The dev's are great and the community is growing at an insane pace. The value just keeps getting better and better.
Definitely, good copy can be really beneficial to a conversion.

A key point to stress is the benefits for the company or business that will accept Mintcoin. We need to tell them how, if they were to accept Mintcoin, their company would be added to a public list as a form of advertisement where they will get more business. They will then in turn advertise to others about how they accept Mintcoin and are a forward and future-thinking company, and will get more business this way.
You know how you can sometimes dream about things and they happen? Mintcoin has been in my dreams, always on the up and up, price always rising.

One dream is probably meaningless, but this keeps showing up over and over in my dreams.
If you need any more help just ask as we would love to help. I deal in Fine art and antiques and have purchased paintings for $20.00 that have sold for $8000.00 and I would have to say that this is the best investment I've ever made!

Testament to how good and strong the Mintcoin community truly is. Kudos!
Activity: 56
If you need any more help just ask as we would love to help. I deal in Fine art and antiques and have purchased paintings for $20.00 that have sold for $8000.00 and I would have to say that this is the best investment I've ever made!
Jump to: