Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 559. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I wouldn't doubt it if we reached 100 satoshis sometime next week. Price movement upwards is really easy because of how valuable Mintcoin is.

There have been more millionaires created in the past several years than in the past 100 years before that period. Mintcoin is one of those causes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm guessing that the whales are realizing how magnificent Mintcoin's price can be and so are backing off. Some have started to hold. Finally, they've seen the light!

just broke 13

To the moon!

The buy support is building up like a storm!

There is going to be a huge surge in price in Mintcoin in the coming weeks. I can feel it in my bones. I don't think 500 satoshis is out of the question. This is all based on how powerful our community has become and how much more powerful it becomes day after day.

This community doesn't realize how powerful it is yet.

It keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Mintcoin prices at 1,000 or even 2,000 satoshis in the coming months is very doable and it is easy too!
Activity: 364
There is going to be a huge surge in price in Mintcoin in the coming weeks. I can feel it in my bones. I don't think 500 satoshis is out of the question. This is all based on how powerful our community has become and how much more powerful it becomes day after day.

This community doesn't realize how powerful it is yet.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
did the mint multipool just shit the bed or is it just me? basically just getting difficulty changed to xyz, stratum disconnected, difficulty changed to 512, etc etc over and over. This just started happening a few minutes ago.
20% Proof of Stake is fantastic. I love Mintcoin. Try getting that from a centralized bank.

The users have the power with MINT!

Uti possidetis

"as you possess, so may you continue to possess"

Cheesy

I like that!. It's a a pretty decent slogan.  Cheesy
Would you buy Amazon back when it started in the 1990's?
Would you give Mark Zuckerberg $50,000 to start his social networking site for 10% equity?
Would you buy Litecoin when it was $0.05?
Would you buy eBay when they were the first online auction site?
Would you buy Apple stock when they had personal computers and hold?

The bottomline here is: Buy and HODL. Money. Money. Money.

Minty green money.
Only one thing can be done now: Buy more Mintcoins.

Selling is the biggest mistake anyone can make right now. Mintcoins are terribly undervalued and will see nothing but high prices in the coming weeks and months. You can count on it.
Who wanna mintcoins ? 60 SATOSHIS IS THE PRICE  Cool

Nope, not selling under 1,000 satoshis. I am 100% serious. The PoS is too beautiful!
Activity: 452
Who wanna mintcoins ? 60 SATOSHIS IS THE PRICE  Cool
HODL

I love watching Mintcoin rise in price. Pretty exciting turnaround. Wow. Do you think we will hit 20 satoshis in the next couple of hours?

There's about 10 btc sitting at 19 statosh that has to come down first.If enough people take down their sell orders under 60 satosh and commit to 20 days minting and it can happen.

We have to achieve enough critical mass for the swarm effect to initiate, though.

JOIN!
Everyone check this:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

The top addresses, the true whales have only been accumulating more and more and more Mintcoins. They have not been selling, so what does that tell you?

Grin Grin Grin
uh, they 're minting?

Either this or

What do you prefer  Grin

lets watch this baby climb!

The whales are not selling because they know how undervalued Mintcoin is. Mintcoin is an awesome investment.

If you had $1,000 back in the 1980s, would you not invest in Microsoft
Here is your chance if you had missed the boat with Microsoft.

I didn't buy Bitcoin when it was a fraction of a penny. I'm buying Mintcoin now because the prices will easily reach a penny and even a dollar. This is how powerful Mintcoin is. It is a fantastic buy and it has a huge upside that has not been realized yet, but will very soon.

The whales are not selling because they know how undervalued Mintcoin is. Mintcoin is an awesome investment.
Obligatory to the moon!

Tis a very minty moon.
HODL

I love watching Mintcoin rise in price. Pretty exciting turnaround. Wow. Do you think we will hit 20 satoshis in the next couple of hours?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
i missed nothing. i'm hodling.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Everyone check this:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

The top addresses, the true whales have only been accumulating more and more and more Mintcoins. They have not been selling, so what does that tell you?

Grin Grin Grin
uh, they 're minting?

Either this or

What do you prefer  Grin

lets watch this baby climb!

If you had $1,000 back in the 1980s, would you not invest in Microsoft
Here is your chance if you had missed the boat with Microsoft.
Jump to: