Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 557. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Joining in the social experiment. I am holding my Mintcoins and won't be selling until we reach at least 100 satoshis.
Activity: 364
Collective refusals to supply benefit those who don't participate and can sell their goods for a higher price than they would otherwise achieve. It only takes one person to break the cartel for everyone to lose. Be aware of that risk.

Yes, the prisoners dilemma. They can opt sell their holding cheap and be removed from the picture. That's' not really a benefit to them unless they bought in under 10 satoshis at this point.

One sale, or even many sales, will not break the cartel it simply removes one more obstacle from reaching our objective. We simply have to reach critical mass, not absolute compliance. This is an opportunity to prove the strength and effectiveness of decentralized ie"swarm" behavior.

Think of it as a social experiment.
I just did a regression analysis. Here were the results for Mintcoin in the next six weeks:

Mintcoin is holding strong. It should be up even higher soon. There is lots of support now.

I can see us back on our way to 100 satoshis which is an easy target.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Collective refusals to supply benefit those who don't participate and can sell their goods for a higher price than they would otherwise achieve. It only takes one person to break the cartel for everyone to lose. Be aware of that risk.
but why don´t just someone create a new thread and add the list there

That should definitely happen
Our show of consensus is having an effect. You don't have to put your name on the list but it is in every MINT holders best interest to follow the MINTPACT protocol.

Remember, no sell orders under 60 and put your MINT in your wallet for a minimum of one 20 day minting period. All you have to lose is losing the value of your MINT if you don't join MINTPACT. At the very least you will gain what you will MINT. If we are successful all will profit.

20 days from now we can review our progress and decide if we should continue the MINTPACT protocol, but we have got to do something NOW to keep MINT from falling into single digits.
Activity: 385
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
There is going to be a huge surge in price in Mintcoin in the coming weeks. I can feel it in my bones. I don't think 500 satoshis is out of the question. This is all based on how powerful our community has become and how much more powerful it becomes day after day.

This community doesn't realize how powerful it is yet.

It keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Mintcoin prices at 1,000 or even 2,000 satoshis in the coming months is very doable and it is easy too!

If we can get them to to 60 we will have regained all lost ground.

MINTPAC means solidarity for the users of MINT. This is a the strategy that can give individual mintholders the power to profit. If enough join the effort and adopt this protocol it will work and when we reach 60 we can revise our targets and go even higher.

yeah and after reaching 60 or higher we dont have to sell, better just start to buy things with our Mints, so the value stays stable or even rise more

Very true, especially considering how many merchants we already have. I plan on buying some gold, and I've actually been thinking about getting a new desktop Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Everyone check this:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

The top addresses, the true whales have only been accumulating more and more and more Mintcoins. They have not been selling, so what does that tell you?

Grin Grin Grin

I do not see my wallet balance listed? I should hold the 472 spot with 4,349,094 Mints.

You might have used two different addresses.

I did, from two different pools, thanks for bringing that to my attention.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Everyone check this:

The top addresses, the true whales have only been accumulating more and more and more Mintcoins. They have not been selling, so what does that tell you?

Grin Grin Grin

I do not see my wallet balance listed? I should hold the 472 spot with 4,349,094 Mints.

IN your wallet check under 'receive' the different addresses, usually you've received into multiple addresses ...
Activity: 325
https://briehost.com/ web hosting, VPS, servers, accepts MintCoin as a payment!
Everyone check this:

Grin Grin Grin

You might have used two different addresses.
Merit: 511
Well my first minted coins are in: http://gyazo.com/f9d8f892f534c746d7c4ac5e63fd5165
Does this mean I minted all my coins for the whole month?
Prices are getting low again, I think all the coins are getting some hits exepts the ones that get hyped.
Soon we should see steady growth, I bought at 5 sathoshi never sold, and still holding strong.
Jump to: