Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 570. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
11 sat on mint wtf is going off
Activity: 224
everyone withdraw amount from cryptsy. they might be autoselling minted coins from their hot- and cold wallets.

I yet don't understand WHY are you so interested in this thread and mintcoin IF you sold your mintcoins (you said this in your firsts posts, and you only participate in this thread with this forum account).

Best Regards.

+1  Cool

well, the so called whales and autosells.... might be happening because of pos.

i am interested in the general nature of POS coins and i see dangers of having pure POS with such high levels of interest.

exchanges have the same wallet.

exchanges are there to make a profit.

every coin on an exchange accounts for minting coins.

imagine cryptsy having 3-7 billion.

how much coins would you think that would generate for them?

do you think they hold their coins, or do you think they sell them.

you answer that question.

they dont care about mint.

mint will loose much support if price goes below 5.
Activity: 210
only 21 btc to 24 sats, not much more to 35 sats..thats like 1 bite for these whales. A play thing, a toy!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Oh yea!    CollegeStudent ...totally agree...  

Have confidence all!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
It takes too much time to explain because 95% of you dont like to lesson to fundementals while the other 5% who do make money like me. 20Cents into 1 BTC in 3 weeks. If you look carefully at the sell walls they are carefully arranged into 5BTC walls. Need i say more? The whale would never let this coin go further down or he dies with it.
Arrogance and disdain will lead you nowhere.
Activity: 12
Definite whale on board!   6btc sell just stoppered fun being had moving price to 13..... hold tight!

While I'm here...just a few things to say from me as I've kept my trap shut till now....
David... please keep quiet you don't do Mint PR any favours...do your work behind scenes
Dev ...  ok to get merchants etc on board but if there isn't any value to the coin whats the point...
Dev .... a bit of transparency would go a long way for moral and confidence..
A lot more to say both positive and negative but now isn't the time.

The community has diminished greatly but a strong core stands firm .....Respect!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Bullandterrier
there are a lot of son of bitch on mintpal that want destroy this coin
Activity: 39
everyone withdraw amount from cryptsy. they might be autoselling minted coins from their hot- and cold wallets.

I yet don't understand WHY are you so interested in this thread and mintcoin IF you sold your mintcoins (you said this in your firsts posts, and you only participate in this thread with this forum account).

Best Regards.

+1  Cool
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Best Regards.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Remember to buy when others are fearful and vice versa. Yesterday and the day before, you must remember how eager people were for SPA and BC (you have lost more than 70% of your money on both if you bought in the hype). What happened to them. One thing to remember is that this whale is NOT the dev and is someone with over 50 BTCs lying around. I bought in at 16 and am not scared, frankly not even surprised because currently theres bad Bitcoin news affecting alts. If you want to sell go ahead but remember you will be losing much money. And how can you dickweeds compare this coin to KARM, this coin has a super dev thats actually going to the Bitconference this month or the next. You fools should remember that Cryptos is a place where you can lose 90% or gain 90% in one day and 25-30% is nothing but in fact a breeze. My sell target remains strong at 30 Sat. This is pathetic how much i have to step in to save the party think for yourself slaves.

Do not be vitriolic at us because you did not sell when it was higher. The KARM devs and community are fantastic and have and continue to work extremely hard. By all means keep your sell order at 30 and best of luck to you - but do not blame others if it never rises to that point.

Im not trying to insult you but teach you that you guys are the real pumpers and dumpers. If the "pumper" only do a bit of work to scar or intice you but its your btcs that are mainly moving the markets.

I think there is something to that.

yup Smiley im trying to educate people hopefully they will read my msgs and read b4 commenting.
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
There are tons of mint sitting in Mintpal / Cryptsy wallets. They mint shitload of coins everyday and im sure they get sold. The only important profit for a exchange is BTC & USD. We dont have enough buy support to counter that (yet). Anyway, MINT is here to stay. Nice community and good dev support is the key (we have both). GO GO MINT!
Activity: 364
Remember to buy when others are fearful and vice versa. Yesterday and the day before, you must remember how eager people were for SPA and BC (you have lost more than 70% of your money on both if you bought in the hype). What happened to them. One thing to remember is that this whale is NOT the dev and is someone with over 50 BTCs lying around. I bought in at 16 and am not scared, frankly not even surprised because currently theres bad Bitcoin news affecting alts. If you want to sell go ahead but remember you will be losing much money. And how can you dickweeds compare this coin to KARM, this coin has a super dev thats actually going to the Bitconference this month or the next. You fools should remember that Cryptos is a place where you can lose 90% or gain 90% in one day and 25-30% is nothing but in fact a breeze. My sell target remains strong at 30 Sat. This is pathetic how much i have to step in to save the party think for yourself slaves.

Do not be vitriolic at us because you did not sell when it was higher. The KARM devs and community are fantastic and have and continue to work extremely hard. By all means keep your sell order at 30 and best of luck to you - but do not blame others if it never rises to that point.

Im not trying to insult you but teach you that you guys are the real pumpers and dumpers. If the "pumper" only do a bit of work to scar or intice you but its your btcs that are mainly moving the markets.

I think there is something to that.
ever considered cryptsy is playing as well?
Activity: 126
This is the day people all the weak will be whalefood today. Pretty lame how these guys operate and risking to destroy their own profits in the process if they push it to far.
I'll hold my millions and keep on minting, pulled everything into my wallet days ago will go for the long therm.
How do you know that it is the dev? If you have some kind of proof it would be good to know. If you have no proof it is just speculation and not important to anyone.

I don't claim it's the dev. The devs here are doing excellent work. The whale's are pushing the prices down not the devs
Got it. Thanks for clarifying. I was surprised someone had proof a/the dev was trying to manipulate price. I'm not surprised it's just a big anonymous playing the market. devs are kicking ass if you ask me.
and it will go below 10.... told ya.

Hi troll i see that ur the whale trying to keep it down at 12

no, 2 is the target. give it time. we will get there. only 15 btc.
Activity: 336
This is the day people all the weak will be whalefood today. Pretty lame how these guys operate and risking to destroy their own profits in the process if they push it to far.
I'll hold my millions and keep on minting, pulled everything into my wallet days ago will go for the long therm.
How do you know that it is the dev? If you have some kind of proof it would be good to know. If you have no proof it is just speculation and not important to anyone.

I don't claim it's the dev. The devs here are doing excellent work. The whale's are pushing the prices down not the devs
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Need help!!

After wallet update to 1.6, my staked mints and some of my original balance disappeared. Wallet now is fully synchronized and updating every block and i can see my mint transaction went to stake (that was from wallet 1.5 before i update wallet) but its not submitted back to balance yet and staying with 0/unconfirmed status. How long should i wait? Or should i go back to 1.5 again? Or i lost my mints?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Out of curiosity: what software is that??

I am not using any specific software. You can see the graphs in
https://cryptrader.com/

Thank you, I didn't know that site. I would like to write an analysis sw (when mintpal will put up a complete API), and I'm looking around for example to follow for the gui
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Out of curiosity: what software is that??

I am not using any specific software. You can see the graphs in
https://cryptrader.com/
Jump to: