Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 571. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
@niothor, I suppose that you are a lot more experienced than me, but frankly I can not see how this will happen any time soon.

I am looking the market depth for some days now and I see a gigantic red-selling shark ready to eat the small green-buying fish.

In general I play long on coins, I also play long on MINT. I just can not see it happening anytime soon, if ever ...

... just adding a picture, in order to make clear what I said before ...

Out of curiosity: what software is that??
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
and it will go below 10.... told ya.

Hi troll i see that ur the whale trying to keep it down at 12
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I hate to say it but mint does seem to be doomed now.

Just how many times was it doomed and it died in the past. ?
This coin won't go down that easy. At least I hope so Smiley

Everytime Mitcoin "dies" i make money Wink get it?

This is one coin I've never played on the trades. Just buy and HODL.
To be honest i've missed a few good opportunities and after that I thought that i will run into a trap for sure , so , it's buy and hodl for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
and it will go below 10.... told ya.

Activity: 210
who is this #1 guy on mintcoinrichlist? He adds like 50 million mints every day in 10 million chunks...
Def a whale witnessed 2 BTCs worth of Mintcoin at 13 sat placed. Buy on!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

According to world coin index it has over 1 million marketcap. At rank 19 I can't see it dying over night.

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

Everytime Mitcoin "dies" i make money Wink get it?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 136
Wink nah...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
thank you panic sellers.Smiley i earn more mintcoins. now i`m in richlist
Activity: 238
Hmm 0.5BTC buy walls placed into 12 satoshis, Mintcoin is stabalising and congrats to guys who sold cheap. Whales love you type of guys Smiley and my target is whale in 3 months.
Remember to buy when others are fearful and vice versa. Yesterday and the day before, you must remember how eager people were for SPA and BC (you have lost more than 70% of your money on both if you bought in the hype). What happened to them. One thing to remember is that this whale is NOT the dev and is someone with over 50 BTCs lying around. I bought in at 16 and am not scared, frankly not even surprised because currently theres bad Bitcoin news affecting alts. If you want to sell go ahead but remember you will be losing much money. And how can you dickweeds compare this coin to KARM, this coin has a super dev thats actually going to the Bitconference this month or the next. You fools should remember that Cryptos is a place where you can lose 90% or gain 90% in one day and 25-30% is nothing but in fact a breeze. My sell target remains strong at 30 Sat. This is pathetic how much i have to step in to save the party think for yourself slaves.

Do not be vitriolic at us because you did not sell when it was higher. The KARM devs and community are fantastic and have and continue to work extremely hard. By all means keep your sell order at 30 and best of luck to you - but do not blame others if it never rises to that point.

Im not trying to insult you but teach you that you guys are the real pumpers and dumpers. If the "pumper" only do a bit of work to scar or intice you but its your btcs that are mainly moving the markets.
Careful on casting stones collegestudent. You bought in and have a sell order on the books too. So maybe you're a multi-day trader. How is that better or worse than someone ripcording their investment at the lows being tested today? Everyone's got their price. Bad humour and acerbic posts are just lame. If you've got real info, then PLEASE give it! That said, I hope Mintcoins hit your 30 sat sell price asafp!

It takes too much time to explain because 95% of you dont like to lesson to fundementals while the other 5% who do make money like me. 20Cents into 1 BTC in 3 weeks. If you look carefully at the sell walls they are carefully arranged into 5BTC walls. Need i say more? The whale would never let this coin go further down or he dies with it.
Activity: 126
Remember to buy when others are fearful and vice versa. Yesterday and the day before, you must remember how eager people were for SPA and BC (you have lost more than 70% of your money on both if you bought in the hype). What happened to them. One thing to remember is that this whale is NOT the dev and is someone with over 50 BTCs lying around. I bought in at 16 and am not scared, frankly not even surprised because currently theres bad Bitcoin news affecting alts. If you want to sell go ahead but remember you will be losing much money. And how can you dickweeds compare this coin to KARM, this coin has a super dev thats actually going to the Bitconference this month or the next. You fools should remember that Cryptos is a place where you can lose 90% or gain 90% in one day and 25-30% is nothing but in fact a breeze. My sell target remains strong at 30 Sat. This is pathetic how much i have to step in to save the party think for yourself slaves.

Do not be vitriolic at us because you did not sell when it was higher. The KARM devs and community are fantastic and have and continue to work extremely hard. By all means keep your sell order at 30 and best of luck to you - but do not blame others if it never rises to that point.

Im not trying to insult you but teach you that you guys are the real pumpers and dumpers. If the "pumper" only do a bit of work to scar or intice you but its your btcs that are mainly moving the markets.
Careful on casting stones collegestudent. You bought in and have a sell order on the books too. So maybe you're a multi-day trader. How is that better or worse than someone ripcording their investment at the lows being tested today? Everyone's got their price. Bad humour and acerbic posts are just lame. If you've got real info, then PLEASE give it! That said, I hope Mintcoins hit your 30 sat sell price asafp!
Activity: 210

Price is still up over 200% from a month ago.

The rollercoaster is to be expected and is normal, especially with how new MINT is.
Judging by the sentiment where do you think we are right now? Probably starting to be a good time to think about buying back in again.
getting close to "Fear" stage
Activity: 154
Well, this is a shame. Glad I sold off my stash at 13 earlier - although I did watch it go from 15 to 13 in the minutes before selling which hurt. It was a fun ride but it does appear that this coin has gone the way of KARMA - great communities, great plans and prospects, but just too many sells coming in too quick without relent.

Like my fellow minters I will come back if it ever shows signs of life but there is simply no sense in being religiously attached to a coin to the point of losing $3000 USD (in my case).

Good luck all!
Just curious, but do you have a buy order on the books right now? If so, at (about) what price is it in the range of? Trying to get a sense for where people think a price is too low to hold, and on the upside, too high to not own Mintcoins and jump back in.

Hey mate - No I don't work that way, always keep my BTC in the exchange wallet when not invested in an alt. I've invested 50% in LTC and 50% in Blackcoin - filled up on it when it was at around 1900 a few hours ago. The low has been tested and its on an upward trend - enough for me to have a punt!
Got it. Good luck playing the field! Hope to see your money back into Mint someday.

And to you friend - Yes, I invest where there is BTC to be made day trading, if MINT can once again gather high volume and profitable volatility I will be back you can count on it ;-)

Activity: 154

Jump to: