Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 590. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
it would be nice if someone with btc would put a wall up at 15 to make sure they cant buy back
Activity: 56
ya they are holding alot of mint and just want to get it cheaper
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
One man is dumping this coin right now. I have no idea why but it is just one man - watch the order book, watch the market history, buy orders instantly removed from 4 different places, dumped the entire 15 buywall. He will be sorry! Don't take these price drops as indicative of investors confidence in the coin - it is one man.

Wow, those are really large sell orders.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
One man is dumping this coin right now. I have no idea why but it is just one man - watch the order book, watch the market history, sell orders instantly removed from 4 different places, dumped the entire 15 buywall. He will be sorry! Don't take these price drops as indicative of investors confidence in the coin - it is one man.
Activity: 210
If people are receiving mint from the multi-pool and then autoselling it, wouldn't that just hold the price down in much the same manner as someone selling off a large hoard acquired via PoW mining?  

I think this will just make the price issue worse. We got a little pump last night because people were excited but the price is still the same as it was before.

We need a higher hashrate, when the pool operator buys I suspect he buys from sell orders, which would drive the price up.
If people are receiving mint from the multi-pool and then autoselling it, wouldn't that just hold the price down in much the same manner as someone selling off a large hoard acquired via PoW mining?  

I think this will just make the price issue worse. We got a little pump last night because people were excited but the price is still the same as it was before.

No, because if someone wants BTC then they will mine the most profitable coin and sell it for BTC. Only a moron would mine the most profitable coin, sell for BTC, buy Mint, sell for BTC.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 385
What exchange is the multipool going to use to purchase the coins?
Payment confirmed received by our Multipool 7 hours ago while I slept. The Hashrate is still low but I expect people were waiting for confirmed payouts before directing their rigs at it.
Activity: 364
try command setgenerate true -1 in the console

you can use variables 1,2,3,4, or -1 to assign processing power to generation, -1 is 100% cpu usage

Woah. I just did this and I instantly started to mint. I didn't think I was even up for minting yet because I moved coins on the 9th of march...

Maybe I don't understand Proof-of-Stake as well as I thought, but to my knowledge all setgenerate does is cause your CPU to mine Proof-of-Work.  That is irrespective and unrelated to Proof-of-Stake block mining, is it not?

My mistake. Correlation is not causation, probably a coincidence that my minting started right after I did this.

mine did too
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Please someone pump this coin, or else i will lost all my BTC ( 0.2 BTC) . That is all i have:(
Bought  MINT at 22, now MINT is just crashing down.

Never invest all your money in one coin and never invest what you can't afford to lose.
Besides , you tell different story in other threads.
Some Information:

The multi-pool is NOT run by Mint developers

The pool has already paid out once successfully.

If you are having pool problems, please see if you can find an answer here: http://www.reddit.com/r/mintpool/

If you can't find an answer please message pool operator: You can select "message moderator" on lower right hand corner of the Reddit page-Select  ProAMALoL or go to IRC: ##mintpool @ irc.freenode.net
Activity: 42
mint.mintpool.us:4444 is not working..please fix that port.
Activity: 224
it will crash further. the multipool idea is not wise.

you feed whales on 2 sides.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Please someone pump this coin, or else i will lost all my BTC ( 0.2 BTC) . That is all i have:(
Bought  MINT at 22, now MINT is just crashing down.

Sit on it for a while, .2 BTC is not going to pay many bills man.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Just leave the wallet open 24/7 if you want to mint all the time. I leave my wallet open 24/7 and mint on average 130- 250 mints per hour or 1.5 hrs.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
try command setgenerate true -1 in the console

you can use variables 1,2,3,4, or -1 to assign processing power to generation, -1 is 100% cpu usage

Woah. I just did this and I instantly started to mint. I didn't think I was even up for minting yet because I moved coins on the 9th of march...

Maybe I don't understand Proof-of-Stake as well as I thought, but to my knowledge all setgenerate does is cause your CPU to mine Proof-of-Work.  That is irrespective and unrelated to Proof-of-Stake block mining, is it not?

My mistake. Correlation is not causation, probably a coincidence that my minting started right after I did this.

Most coins are down down this morning, not sure why...

Mint is a great coin though and the price will come back up, we now have a multi-pool which will put some buy pressure on the coin. More importantly, the development team seems to be very active in adding merchants. This is what will make Mint a good LONG term investment. Go to page one to check out the list of merchants.
Activity: 729
Merit: 251
For all your Questions on howto use Proof of stake i wrote a little guide :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5542693

Pls tell me if its helpfull and if i could improofe something Wink It will be updated frequently.

OP @mintcoin can use this text also by linking my name Wink

Greetings
TRBC
Activity: 434
Jump to: