Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 589. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Got yet another payment from the multipool a few minutes ago. Was surprised to get more payments already, operator must be buying up the cheap coins. Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
you will see buys at 15 reappearing at sell 16.

tomorrow you will see buys at 14 reappearing at sell 15

and so on.

that is a likely scenario.

the downtrend is there. sell pressure is there.

unless someone weeds out the sell pressure.

it will go down.
The same crap happened with leafcoin, it was at around 20 sat for a while then someone started selling at 19 and buying at 18, sell at 17 buying at 16 until it is now ~2 satoshi fixed. When a coin is below 2 satoshi it's dead, some coins still live on in the LTC market or lower but that's childrens money.

If the devs don't react soon people will start leafing mint because they suffered huge loses. It's becomes much harder to ever reach the triple digits when it's in the single.

Mintcoin and Leafcoin are two different animals.

Sure, but their both crypto currencies and the same technique works on both coins. You see it happening right now.

There are many players and dirty ways to play, hopefully someone just wanted to buy a lot cheap to increase the value after it gathered millions of mint then sell them with a nice profit.

The price will also rise when the coin gains more exposure and uses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
C'mon MINERS

Point your rigs!! We need a bigger buy tonight! http://mint.mintpool.us/mint/
Activity: 434

and so on.

it will go down.
The same crap happened with leafcoin, it was at around 20 sat for a while then someone started selling at 19 and buying at 18, sell at 17 buying at 16 until it is now ~2 satoshi fixed. When a coin is below 2 satoshi it's dead, some coins still live on in the LTC market or lower but that's childrens money.

If the devs don't react soon people will start leafing mint because they suffered huge loses. It's becomes much harder to ever reach the triple digits when it's in the single.

Mintcoin and Leafcoin are two different animals.

and so on.

it will go down.

If the devs don't react soon people will start leafing mint because they suffered huge loses. It becomes much harder to ever reach the triple digits when it's in the single.
I've stated what I think already.

We'll just have to see.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
ya they are holding alot of mint and just want to get it cheaper

That's not what I would do if I had a lot of Mint.

It's reaching a serious low from what it's been. I wouldn't be surprised to see a whale orchestrated large price spike soon.
ya they are holding alot of mint and just want to get it cheaper

That's not what I would do if I had a lot of Mint.

Activity: 434
Who knew Mintcoin could be so much fun?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Payment confirmed received by our Multipool 7 hours ago while I slept. The Hashrate is still low but I expect people were waiting for confirmed payouts before directing their rigs at it.

Yeah, I also received my mints Smiley on 06:36 EST

Recieved mine this morning as well.
Activity: 452
Payment confirmed received by our Multipool 7 hours ago while I slept. The Hashrate is still low but I expect people were waiting for confirmed payouts before directing their rigs at it.

Yeah, I also received my mints Smiley on 06:36 EST
Activity: 224
why do you think its a person? looks more like a trading engine/bot/minting-autosell-pool to me.

very familiar to what i have seen on other coins.

yes, i have better things to do. bye.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
come on thisis it don't you have anything better to do. I see those changes too but it's just one person manipulating the market and basically on mintpal. They are just trying to get people to sell cheap to buy up

and so on.

it will go down.

the multipool is no match for the sell pressure. currently.

imho

well I understand if you have alot of money invested in another coin but my recommendation would be to sell that coin and invest in Mint
I don't know why they would be threatened unless they're an idiot it's a win win coin for everyone involved
Activity: 154
Every dump is another pair of weak or manipulative hands we are better off without. Notice how there is next to no resistance up to 19,20? This is because those who are content to dump at these prices are slowly being weeded out. Good for the coin, good for us!
Activity: 210
I believe some big player feel threatend by this coin hence trying to dump it to 0 but since there are so many believing in mint he fail and just manage to keep the price at this constant level.
But if he manage to do it long enough more people start loosing fate and dump their coins so he can succeed if he is strong enough..

Here the multipool comes into play.
If everyone who believe in mintcoin point their miners at the multipool we will drain this whale while we at the same time earn more mints and keep the price stable and eventually climbing!

Since the coins are so cheap now it should be profotable in the long run.
Jump to: