Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 593. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
So I can tell that the multipool is based off Waffle, but there's far less details, and no personal stats page.

Been using it for a like 10 min and I keep getting "Share is above target" message that I've never received on any other pool.... So I appear to be getting literally zero accepted shares... I'll wait for this to get fixed before returning.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
you are forgetting here that mintcoin is linked to btc and that you are "dumping" btc.

so maybe the price of mint will go up... if this becomes a standard, the price of btc will go down.

bubble: *poof*

Mint couldn't even impact one US cent on the value of bitcoin at this stage, it's a non-issue. What is an issue however, and one that can and must be addressed now, is the decreasing value of our coin, little by little, each day - the bleeding needs to stop and the Multipool is the bandage. 

I completely agree, the multipool is going to make mint much more resistant against market manipulation aswell. The whale has been lowering the price little by little for almost 3 weeks now.
Activity: 154
you are forgetting here that mintcoin is linked to btc and that you are "dumping" btc.

so maybe the price of mint will go up... if this becomes a standard, the price of btc will go down.

Mint couldn't even impact one US cent on the value of bitcoin at this stage, it's a non-issue. What is an issue however, and one that can and must be addressed now, is the decreasing value of our coin, little by little, each day - the bleeding needs to stop and the Multipool is the bandage. 
Activity: 224

fuck the pool.

make services, use for coin.

not this BS.

the multipool is the only thing that could get mint out of this market manipulation shit. The multipool is the only way.

NO! not true. you are destroying others profits on other coins.

u mad bro?

No no need to yell haha Blackcoin hit the nail on the head with teh multipool idea, brilliant stuff - really impressed with how quickly the community got one up and running for MINT too!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The person working mintcoin-multipool?
fuck the pool.

not this BS.

the multipool is the only thing that could get mint out of this market manipulation shit. The multipool is the only way.

NO! not true. you are destroying others profits on other coins. this will make mint look bad.

investors will dump since there are many other coins that have genuine legit purposes and actual use.

you all think short term.

So you think its nice to see mint being manipulated by a 500 million mint whale? If we don't do anything this coin will die for sure because of market manipulation. The community needs its own buying power so that we can stabilize the markets.

if this becomes a defacto standard its over for all pos and pow coins. also btc will be pushed down. i seen talks.... its bad for all markets
fuck the pool.

not this BS.

u mad bro?

you will see.
fuck the pool.

not this BS.

NO! not true. you are destroying others profits on other coins. this will make mint look bad.

investors will dump since there are many other coins that have genuine legit purposes and actual use.

So you think its nice to see mint being manipulated by a 500 million mint whale? If we don't do anything this coin will die for sure because of market manipulation. The community needs its own buying power so that we can stabilize the markets.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
fuck the pool.

not this BS.

u mad bro?
fuck the pool.

not this BS.

fuck the pool.

not this BS.

we need more hashrate onto this pool.

Agree. Guys if we don't get some seriously substantial hashing power on this thing it may as well not be there and the price will keep dropping. Hashpower = More mint bought at market value = price goes up. Little hash power = Insignificant ammount of mint bought at market value = Sell off continues.

The Buy wall is at 12 right now - I don't want to see us hit 13 but we will if this pool doesn't get some major use fast, there is too much pressure to sell. Been watching for the last 10 or so hours, every few hours someone says "That's it, I'm out" and dumps multiple bitcoin worth of MINT crash the price down another one or two satoshi, while buy support does rebuild each time there is just not enough of it to stop it from happening again an hour or two later when someone else decides to throw in the towel.

This is exactly what happened to Karma - just too much sell pressure, regardless of the fact the coin has a strong community and reasonable prospects - buyers just didnt want to buy as much as holders wanted to sell.
fuck the pool.

not this BS.
we need more hashrate onto this pool.
Activity: 126
Nice small pump yesterday so a few bagholders could happily sell a bit of their coins Grin
sorry, i am not going to mine this and help you destroy other coins.

this will be ddosed soon.

you will get a lot of angry coin owners.

lol

i am gonna dump mint soon.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
For anyone who has been away you can now join a multi-pool that pays out in Mintcoin- http://mintpool.us/
Doesn't that one pay out in doge?

I thought this the correct one?
http://mintpool.us/mint/

just put in sgminer or cudaminer:

adress:stratum+tcp://mint.mintpool.us:4444 User: your mintcoin address pass: X

The page has been updated. You can now choose which pool to mine.
I am also having issues with the new pool. I switched over from the "other" multipool to this. Is anyone getting accepted shares?

I just got a few "Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted." are they trying to fix it?

minteresting posted this on reddit:

I tried using the pool with cgminer 3.7.2, and was having major issues with rejects. I found people reporting similar issues, it's related to the stratum proxy software they are using and something in cgminer.

I switched to sgminer 4.1, and it seems to be working well. Sgminer download: https://mega.co.nz/#!rVAT1C7T!hY5TQnUQybBLWzPSglaAZCJlxTHIT0W1pvFjubcfVuQh

Found from this thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1xanpt/ann_sgminer_410_release/

Useful links..
Also found this: on http://www.reddit.com/r/mintpool/comments/20fgq3/all_i_am_getting_is_rejects/

Same as cgminer, but starts with "sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mintpool.us:4444" DON'T add "Scrypt"

More usefulness  Grin

45 MH and CLIMBING!

need more miners!!!
Activity: 210
I posted about the multipool in the altcoin category here on bitcointalk.
Please feel free to post in that thread so it stays on the first page Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mintcoin-is-mineable-again-517793

The more i think about this multipool thing the better it gets.
Its a great concept for PoS-coins since it drains the PoW-coins and makes the PoS-coins climb to the top Smiley
So everybody, point your miners at this multipool and whatch mintcoin climb!
As Blackcoin continues to fall we will most surely go up. It's a great time to by Mint at 17 - there may not be many opportunities like this once that Multipool gets kicking - I assume it will really pick up once people start confirming their payments.
Jump to: