Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 603. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
NO MULTIPOOL.....energy efficient!!!!!

/sigh....the coin is energy efficient, that doesn't stop people from mining other coins and buying Mint with it. This just skips the middle man and creates solidarity. People need to stop saying that this shouldn't happen. You can't stop human nature.
Activity: 156
Guido
NO MULTIPOOL.....energy efficient!!!!!
Activity: 165
It's a crying shame that the dev premined 700 million MINT specifically for bounties and development, yet the community has to reach into it's own pockets and chuck their own hard earned MINT onto the table to try and encourage the lazy dev to do something.

Long live Blackcoin imo.

Yup
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It's a crying shame that the dev premined 700 million MINT specifically for bounties and development, yet the community has to reach into it's own pockets and chuck their own hard earned MINT onto the table to try and encourage the lazy dev to do something.

Long live Blackcoin imo.
A wallet with extra functions would definitely add fundamental value for mint.
Activity: 434
Here is a sneak peak of the wallet coming up.

There is even the possibility of extra features being integrated into the wallet but more of that later.

www.mintcoin.cc

Scroll down the homepage and look at the testimonials (the team is growing).
Looking great!!
A sugestion: Add a button or menu option to unlock wallet for minting. MANY people seem to have a problem unlocking it...

Bringing this to front. More user friendly wallet, somewhere on here it was mentioned a button for unlocking the wallet would be implemented.

That looks great! Can't wait until it's released.

Been on this thread for a while now, and I've come to the conclusion that the best thing we can do for Mint is make the most user-friendly  wallet in the crypto world.

Here are a few suggestions:

1. Simple button to unlock wallet for minting.
2. Multi-wallet functionality (one for saving\minting, one for spending)
3. Lists of Coin age for different groupings of coins.

Please add to this list. I really believe this could differentiate us in a very meaningful way.

Yes, I agree - easy and informative wallet will be the difference between a good and a great coin! 
That would be great: The differentiation of coins according to coin age, so some can mint and others can be spent.
Activity: 173
Here is a sneak peak of the wallet coming up.

There is even the possibility of extra features being integrated into the wallet but more of that later.

www.mintcoin.cc

Scroll down the homepage and look at the testimonials (the team is growing).
Looking great!!
A sugestion: Add a button or menu option to unlock wallet for minting. MANY people seem to have a problem unlocking it...

Bringing this to front. More user friendly wallet, somewhere on here it was mentioned a button for unlocking the wallet would be implemented.

That looks great! Can't wait until it's released.

Been on this thread for a while now, and I've come to the conclusion that the best thing we can do for Mint is make the most user-friendly  wallet in the crypto world.

Here are a few suggestions:

1. Simple button to unlock wallet for minting.
2. Multi-wallet functionality (one for saving\minting, one for spending)
3. Lists of Coin age for different groupings of coins.

Please add to this list. I really believe this could differentiate us in a very meaningful way.

Yes, I agree - easy and informative wallet will be the difference between a good and a great coin! 
Activity: 434
15-16 satoshis at Mintpal. Still holding and not panicking.
Yeah , hard to believe that I'm still holding some mints and I can still joke like this , right ? Smiley)))
It's still time and there are still chances for a rebound.
I think so
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
to the hell mintcoin bye..bye.. someone will make multipool... hold on!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
there is a 23 btc buy wall at 1 satoshi on mintpal, but other than that no significant buying pressure

now what does that tell you?

Cheesy

That it will be very hard for this coin to go below 1 satoshi.
lol good one

Yeah , hard to believe that I'm still holding some mints and I can still joke like this , right ? Smiley)))
It's still time and there are still chances for a rebound.
there is a 23 btc buy wall at 1 satoshi on mintpal, but other than that no significant buying pressure

Cheesy

lol good one
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
OMG stop panic selling !!! This currency is not for douchebags who're selling when the value loses 1 satoshi -_-
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Cheesy

Activity: 195
No it will find them

Backing up your wallet.dat is good practice for when the unanticipated and unfortunate happen. If you live a charmed life you'll never have to resort to you backed up wallet.dat though. You're like most people that upgrade with zero issue. Pour yourself a beer and watch your mints come rolling in.

[/quote]

Thank you both! Beer and mint incoming!
[/quote] Grin

Cheesy
Activity: 195
http://www.sovnumisltd.com/alt-currency.html

Notice the three cryptos this company is accepting for real gold and silver coins. Bitcoin, Blackcoin, and Mintcoin. Looks like they were doing their research. (Not my company, just thought it was interesting they picked three of the safest long term coins)
Bitcoin, Blackcoin, and Mintcoin for real money... Niiiiice!
Multipool or not, miners who want mint can still mine other coins and convert them to mint in a few steps

yeah. but they have to buy them

and that's the market

Jump to: