Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 604. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Multipool or not, miners who want mint can still mine other coins and convert them to mint in a few steps
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I don't want miners to be able to organize pump and dumps for mint like they do all other coins.

Miners are trying to assert control over PoS mining so they can treat it like they do PoW alts. These antics are the exact reason altcoins are looked down upon as a scam and PoS is a great opportunity to clean house.
Activity: 126
look at mintprice.It will to da hell without multipool or something. i can bet my balls.

You need to take a break , drink a  coffee , come back in a few days:)
I saw bitcoin falling like a stone too many times to think that a coin is done for it just because of a price drop.

If the community is strong behind it  , it will survive even at 1 satoshi.
+1

For the record, I've got a few Mintcoins and I'm not selling - period - even at 1 sat. Instead, I'm looking for merchants to take the coin. Maybe you (you know who you are) should try being more constructive and less FUD spreading bitches. If not then fine, keep crying the sky is falling - we don't pay attention to chicken little anyway!
Activity: 210
Yeah, that multipool is just putting PoW mining and miners back into the equation. Mint should move away from that imho.

Right now a few miners are holding a crap load of mint and they are trying to figure out a way to get your money. That is who is telling you we should join the multipool. A few days ago they were posting stuff in chinese about an upcoming pump trying to create panic.

That is all grade A bullshit people. Hold your coins until they give up and give in to reality.

Nah, mining other coins and buying mintcoin with the proceeds can only do good for mint. Arguing against is like saying you don't want people to buy the coin, and that would either downright stupid or pretty naive.
Activity: 364
Yeah, that multipool is just putting PoW mining and miners back into the equation. Mint should move away from that imho.

Right now a few miners are holding a crap load of mint and they are trying to figure out a way to get your money. That is who is telling you we should join the multipool. A few days ago they were posting stuff in chinese about an upcoming pump trying to create panic.

That is all grade A bullshit people. Hold your coins until they give up and give in to reality.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Mintcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Mintcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

MazFPPCdT28dAsahqE9TyhD5WmDctbV9iz
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
look at mintprice.It will to da hell without multipool or something. i can bet my balls.

You need to take a break , drink a  coffee , come back in a few days:)
I saw bitcoin falling like a stone too many times to think that a coin is done for it just because of a price drop.

If the community is strong behind it  , it will survive even at 1 satoshi.
Activity: 325
New merchant:
Crypto Alley - The Online Digital Currency Marketplace
Buy-Sell-Trade
 http://www.cryptoalley.com/index.php

Many more to come!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
in defi we trust
many people say bullshit..yeh mint is dump..just one reason:no multipool

God , how many people here have the wrong idea on how coins work?
You always try to find only one thing to blame instead of looking at the whole picture.
many people say bullshit..yeh mint is dump..just one reason:no multipool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GambleX Exchange/Gambling

Hey guys!

Gamblex has added Mintcoin to our exchange and our gambling site. It will be fully implemented, that means we will also sell shares that distribute a part of the Mintcoin fee revenue to stakeholders.

Check out our thread and maybe Invest!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5676745

in defi we trust
someone with alot of coins is trying to get people to panic sell by creating downward pressure. If they really wanted to sell they would. It doesn't make sense for someone with that many coins to depress the market unless that's the case. If that person stops the market should go way up. Hold onto your coins

It depends on how many coins he has and how much he wants to get from them.
Dumping all his stash might drive the price to 1., who knows.
Remember the guy at btc that dumped and sold bitcoins for 100 a month ago.
Activity: 56
someone with alot of coins is trying to get people to panic sell by creating downward pressure. If they really wanted to sell they would. It doesn't make sense for someone with that many coins to depress the market unless that's the case. If that person stops the market should go way up. Hold onto your coins
in defi we trust
bye bye mint...17..now

Yeah , 16 next and at 15 we all are going to be doomed. At 10 the universe ends.
in defi we trust
Added here
http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php?topic=263.msg773#msg773

Alright, that's what I suspected all along.

And that really speaks for
* better documentation please
* a help page inside the wallet explaining it properly
* 'coin control' features - so that I can choose which coin pile to touch
* a warning: "when you send coins, also the change will be reset"
* a ReserveForMinting command and button which actively puts some coin aside which cannot be spent / touched unless I override a warning
* lowering the 20 days (so far there was no real explanation why 20 days)

I could imagine the problem exists not only in MINT, but also in BC, HBN, ... but don't the 20 days make it really bad in case of MINT?

Now somebody is really doing something about this. Good start.
Blackcoin = Wolong's new toy haha - If this multipool idea is the reason for its rise then it will drop like a brick when other coins implement the same idea.

but mint dump forever..nothing multipool..
Activity: 154
Blackcoin = Wolong's new toy haha - If this multipool idea is the reason for its rise then it will drop like a brick when other coins implement the same idea.
Activity: 429
Jump to: