Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 606. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Just bought 20 euro's of Mint on LiteBit.eu.
Now let's hope I get 212.000 mints instead of 212 haha  Grin

It would be cheaper for you to buy your mint @ mintpal since the prices are way cheaper there.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Faircoin Development Team Member
Just bought 20 euro's of Mint on LiteBit.eu.
Now let's hope I get 212.000 mints instead of 212 haha  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Hey guys, you might seriously consider buying more MINT soon. This is a very plausible future scenario. Bullish pennant http://www.trending123.com/patterns/bullish_pennant.html

Does this really apply in crypto? Curious, I have no idea.
But don't get me wrong here I am still all in on Mint I just want to make some extra investments.

We know Philip  Wink
But don't get me wrong here I am still all in on Mint I just want to make some extra investments.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If we dont make multipool, mint will trashbag. just make multipool or dump forever.

Sell your coin mr. 5posts

keep walking deadman
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

Hey guys, you might seriously consider buying more MINT soon. This is a very plausible future scenario. Bullish pennant http://www.trending123.com/patterns/bullish_pennant.html
If we dont make multipool, mint will trashbag. just make multipool or dump forever.

Sell your coin mr. 5posts
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well I rode the BC wave succesfully I bought @ 1900 sats and I sold @ 2150 and 2250 sats. I made 0,1 btc profits which is also nice.
That's nice, but I suggest you post your boast it in the Blackcoin forum, not here.

well I am still a mintcoin holder with 5 million coins in the longterm, but since I don't have many resources to work with I needed to sell some mint in order to make some profits of it.
Activity: 126
Well I rode the BC wave succesfully I bought @ 1900 sats and I sold @ 2150 and 2250 sats. I made 0,1 btc profits which is also nice.
That's nice, but I suggest you post your boast it in the Blackcoin forum, not here.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Personally, I think this is just a consolidation period for Mintcoin. It needs consolidation and a shake out of the weak hands and get-rich-quickers. Once all of the non-believers are gone we will easily reach new all-time-highs. Mint is actually holding up very well as it is still up overall. The price went up 1,600% in less than a week (while it was still mineable - which is significantly a good sign), then lost about 80% on the correction, and now we are back up about ~50% again from that; overall up still ~400%. Mint is going places long-term.  There are always going to be those who are chasing massive gains but Mint is still steadily rising in market cap after the correction; volume may be in a slump at the moment but these things go in waves and trades are still happening every hour.
Activity: 154
Some big dumping going on - great time to buy at 18 before the correction back up to 19-20. Remember, this is caused by those dumping Mint to buy into Blackcoin and ride the wave, this is NOT because of the coin or any perceived faults with it, just people wanting to try their hand at making a bit of BTC before Blackcoin crashes.

Activity: 229
Did I miss something? What does a multipool have to do with a pure POS coin like Mintcoin? #ScratchingMyHead

I think it is a bad idea because it links the coin back to control by miners. I'm am starting to think the issue with distribution is miners getting too much coin, not a premine.

Perhaps a 100% PoS premine with a totally transparent sell off at a predetermined very low price until the premine is gone would be the fairest market solution to all parties involved. The devs would make a lot of money for their efforts, people would get equal access to affordable currency, and miners who have 500 million coins manipulating price would be a thing of the past.

Miners have too much power in the equation.

Something like that was sort of done it was called nxtcoin

Yes, I was into nxt at one time and it was close to what I was looking for (but it has some flaws imho, which I won't go into) except the distribution was to several large stakeholders who then had control of the environment. I would like to see the distribution controlled by a transparent committee and be like for 1 satoshi per coin until the entire bulk of the currency is sold onto to the open market.

That would make the fairest distribution of all for a PoS coin. No party or cartel would have too much power at the start of the coin.

I have done the same thing. I only opened nxt once, closed it, uninstalled it and never wanted to see it any more. nxt looks like a forest system, maybe some dangers are hiding behind. We don't want such a system.
Activity: 364
Did I miss something? What does a multipool have to do with a pure POS coin like Mintcoin? #ScratchingMyHead

I think it is a bad idea because it links the coin back to control by miners. I'm am starting to think the issue with distribution is miners getting too much coin, not a premine.

Perhaps a 100% PoS premine with a totally transparent sell off at a predetermined very low price until the premine is gone would be the fairest market solution to all parties involved. The devs would make a lot of money for their efforts, people would get equal access to affordable currency, and miners who have 500 million coins manipulating price would be a thing of the past.

Yes, I was into nxt at one time and it was close to what I was looking for (but it has some flaws imho, which I won't go into) except the distribution was to several large stakeholders who then had control of the environment. I would like to see the distribution controlled by a transparent committee and be like for 1 satoshi per coin until the entire bulk of the currency is sold onto to the open market.

That would make the fairest distribution of all for a PoS coin. No party or cartel would have too much power at the start of the coin.
Activity: 229
Mintcoin is what I need, I love it!

But please go to http://www.mintcointalk.com/ to discuss it.
Activity: 385

legendary
Activity: 1442
Jump to: