Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 600. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
http://mintpool.us/mint/ is the multipool for mintcoin. The site isn't completely finished (obviously), but if you want to mine, stratum+tcp://mint.mintpool.us:4444 User: your mintcoin address, pass: X

Lol, I love how quick this came about. GREAT job community! Everyone keep us posted! I don't even have a graphics card Grin

Edit: I hope this guy can handle the volume  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
http://mintpool.us/mint/ is the multipool for mintcoin. The site isn't completely finished (obviously), but if you want to mine, stratum+tcp://mint.mintpool.us:4444 User: your mintcoin address, pass: X

Hahahaha this is interesting I'm gonna have to switch my rig over when I get home from work!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
faaak my chance and my choice Smiley i could sell  @ 45 satoshi and  buy back for 15 now Smiley  GRATUITOUS minting Smiley lost my time and now not recieved anything

Can someone with more computer knowledge please help out Hadi with his wallet issue?

It might just need more time to mint. It can take more than 24 hours.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hadi isn't being honest here.. he's full of it
faaak my chance and my choice Smiley i could sell  @ 45 satoshi and  buy back for 15 now Smiley  GRATUITOUS minting Smiley lost my time and now not recieved anything

Can someone with more computer knowledge please help out Hadi with his wallet issue?

Don't worry, it's about to blow
Stil i cant minting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not recieved any POS revenue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scam ?!

Hello Hadi, did you upgrade your wallet??

Guys, let's spread the word about the multi-pool. If you haven't bought your Mint do it now! Price is already ticking up. Mark my words: This will explode the price Shocked

Can't wait. Will be able to "mine" mintcoin, while also driving up the price, and will be able to mint at the same time. *mind blown*
Stil i cant minting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not recieved any POS revenue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scam ?!

yes sir,and it unlocked since yesterday

It can take a few days to mint. Just make sure the coins are 20 days old (minimum age for minting).

Guys, let's spread the word about the multi-pool. If you haven't bought your Mint do it now! Price is already ticking up. Mark my words: This will explode the price Shocked
Did you have your wallet open and unlocked for like 24 hours and connected to the net all that time?

yes sir,and it unlocked since yesterday

Did you have your wallet open and unlocked for like 24 hours and connected to the net all that time?

The coins are 20 days old and haven't been moved in 20 days? The wallet is unlocked? Have you been trying to mint for a few days?

22 days,not moved at all.unlock each night

The coins are 20 days old and haven't been moved in 20 days? The wallet is unlocked? Have you been trying to mint for a few days?
Someone with the means and the know how get this multipool idea into action. Just get it done and create some buy pressure for our coin.

Apparently the guy behind mintpool.us (the multipool that pays out in dogecoin) is working on it. Check out the thread on the reddit.

Mintpool pays out in Dogecoin?? head scratching lol... Good news though!! Grin

Please upvote at Reddit, we need to get more visibility on this!

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/20hiqy/bounty_500000_mint_for_a_mint_multipool/

Yeah, coincidental name, pretty awesome though.

All he has to do is buy Mint instead of Doge.

Yeah, sounds like it's gonna be done soon (twitter).
Multipool = BC clone now. Sorry guys. Tongue

We can steal good ideas too  Tongue

Better buy up Mints while they're CHEAP  Grin
Someone with the means and the know how get this multipool idea into action. Just get it done and create some buy pressure for our coin.

Apparently the guy behind mintpool.us (the multipool that pays out in dogecoin) is working on it. Check out the thread on the reddit.

Mintpool pays out in Dogecoin?? head scratching lol... Good news though!! Grin

Please upvote at Reddit, we need to get more visibility on this!

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/20hiqy/bounty_500000_mint_for_a_mint_multipool/

Yeah, coincidental name, pretty awesome though.

All he has to do is buy Mint instead of Doge.
Jump to: