Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 626. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
there will be a time when people would kick themselves because they didn't bought mint at the 2 digit satoshi prices.

Yes, I am not selling.
I have seen so many whales buying in at 25 level few days back.
Mintcoin@longterm is the way to go!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
All you are saying boils down to this:
"There is something big that will happen to this coin. What? I can't say. When? It won't happen for at least 2 weeks. But don't sell (ok, well day-trade a bit)...but you'll regret large sell orders!"
Exactly.
Which is what most coins claim...
I never promised you a rose garden.

I still fail to see, how this shall work. Everyone gets free coins daily, just for having coins. Why should one sell? The volumes on the market tell the same.
The value on the market is being manipulated so much that it's impossible to reach a decent value. It'll surely go up eventually, so get as much as you can, while you can and be patient. Cool

We will be heading back up from this point - the low has been tested.

there will be a time when people would kick themselves because they didn't bought mint at the 2 digit satoshi prices.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
"There is something big that will happen to this coin. What? I can't say. When? It won't happen for at least 2 weeks. But don't sell (ok, well day-trade a bit)...but you'll regret large sell orders!"
Exactly.

I still fail to see, how this shall work. Everyone gets free coins daily, just for having coins. Why should one sell? The volumes on the market tell the same.
The value on the market is being manipulated so much that it's impossible to reach a decent value. It'll surely go up eventually, so get as much as you can, while you can and be patient. Cool

We will be heading back up from this point - the low has been tested.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Exactly.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Exactly.

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Guys if you're going to use the wallet I built in the OP please put at least a thank you besides it.

thx for that mac wallet, works fine for me

lol u didnt get a bounty for it Huh

What do the devs do with all their premine coins if they dont REWARD those who build for them WHAT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL?
Cheers, but I built it for myself. Just thought I would share it here till their dev finishes.
Guys if you're going to use the wallet I built in the OP please put at least a thank you besides it.

thx for that mac wallet, works fine for me

lol u didnt get a bounty for it Huh

What do the devs do with all their premine coins if they dont REWARD those who build for them WHAT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL?
Activity: 597
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone know how often made POS-awards? once a month?

I leave my Mint wallet open 24/7 and mine around 5,000 Mints a day.
time for some compounding interest
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
New exchange:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MINT
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-MINT

Open an account, create a MINT deposit wallet, and receive 1000 MINT!
And potentially more for trading.

I made an account and created a Mint deposit address, waiting on coins.

Thanks, seems like a clean exchange interface.

It looks to me that the buy orders are on the left and the sell orders are on the right. Isn't that backward from the way it should be...could get people confused. Is there anyway to get them to switch them around?
Activity: 770

I leave my Mint wallet open 24/7 and mine around 5,000 Mints a day.
Activity: 770
New exchange:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MINT
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-MINT

Open an account, create a MINT deposit wallet, and receive 1000 MINT!
And potentially more for trading.

I made an account and created a Mint deposit address, waiting on coins.

Thanks, seems like a clean exchange interface.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Anyone else having a problem with wallet syncing tonight?  Blocks remaining just keep going up.
Activity: 127
$40
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Thanks!

Just getting into mintcoin and it's looking good so far. Seems to stay around 22 satoshi most of the time but it remains to be seen what will happen in the future. I see it as having a bright one though
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Exactly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
More information is needed If people are to take the advice though David. Several weeks is a very long time in the Cryptoworld. I thought we were talking about a time frame of a day or two.
Sorry I can't, I promised.

You know what? Just forget it for the moment. It won't impact the economy of mintcoin for the immediate future.
Exactly.

I guess we just have to wait to see who has the last laugh.
Jump to: