Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 696. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is this coin death yet ?

Please read man.

It's a bear market,  all coins are down.   This is nothing specific with the coin.   

Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Ladies and gentlemen…

Does everyone realize all the markets are serious down?   This is not the DEV who is dumping, it's a huge group of people of almost every alt coin.

3 days ago..

DGB was over 100, now its 50.

KARM was over 4, now its at 2.

DOGE was over 214, now its at 165.

OLY was over 82, now it's at 50.

I can keep going on.. but why.

Take a bit of a break,  relax til the markets come back.. and by all means, stop blaming the devs.  

Yes that's not so clever to accuse dev or so with no proof or anything.

But the lack of communication from them is so important on this crucial momentum, that peoples panicking. They are speaking on mintcointalk.com but they really should consider more this forum.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin is down a huge amount right now, and took a huge dip.    All coins, including BTC, are down.  

This is the 100% the issue.

Alt-coin prices are measured in terms of their value relative to Bitcoin.  

So when Bitcoin goes down, they obviously lose value as well.

But if their price relative to Bitcoin (i.e. their 'satoshi value') goes down whilst Bitcoin is also going down, then it's doubly-bad for the alt-coin.

Under these circumstances, it's safer for people to move back to Bitcoin (or Fiat) whilst they ride out the storm.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
yes, bitcoin is down, but it will go up again, i guess..  Roll Eyes everything is possible in the cryptoworld!
it seems everyone is dropping their coins no matter the name and volume. all people want in the end is btc (or fiat) probably. i'm not really sure if long-term coin principle works anymore. maybe i'm wrong.

What people want is a bull market, we are not in a bull market right now.  Have you been reading the news, and what just happened to a major exchange?

And no, it isn't about BITCOIN.  Bitcoin is down a huge amount right now, and took a huge dip.    All coins, including BTC, are down. 

This is the 100% the issue.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
it seems everyone is dropping their coins no matter the name and volume. all people want in the end is btc (or fiat) probably. i'm not really sure if long-term coin principle works anymore. maybe i'm wrong.
Ladies and gentlemen…

Does everyone realize all the markets are serious down?   This is not the DEV who is dumping, it's a huge group of people of almost every alt coin.

3 days ago..

DGB was over 100, now its 50.

KARM was over 4, now its at 2.

DOGE was over 214, now its at 165.

OLY was over 82, now it's at 50.

I can keep going on.. but why.

Take a bit of a break,  relax til the markets come back.. and by all means, stop blaming the devs.  
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Everyone be careful not to get too emotional here about the current price. I think this coin has great fundamentals and the dev team is active and this coin is undervalued.  At the very least, buy more at the low and do cost averaging.
But let me explain:
Keep in mind there are still 250,000,000 million new coins created and being pumped into the money supply every day right now from the Proof-of-Work miners, but after 2 weeks this coin makes the switch to proof-of-stake and the amount of new coins created every-day will drop to less than 10,000,000 new coins per day. If you do the math, at these current prices, that means less than 2 BTC of buy orders would be able to buy the whole day's worth of money supply. IMHO, all of this recent emotion is so short-sighted. This coin is going to go through major changes in 2 weeks. The price is very low right now, but if I think about this coin rationally, with some vision, I see it surpassing Feathercoin market-cap at the very LEAST. MINT is liquid, energy efficient, fast, and has a great name, and it has a good community that is making progress, fair distribution. Give things time to sort out, it is too premature to call anything based off of one up and down wave. MINT is down from the all time highs, but is still over 100% higher than it was 2 weeks ago, which is saying something considering the hundreds of millions of coins being mined everyday still. Let the block reward half a few more times, make the switch to full PoS and give it some time to find it's feet.
Activity: 84
this coin is gonna drop below 10 and there is NOTHING the devs (can and will) do about this.

Well the devs could stop dumping, but why would they?  The alt-coin development cycle (release it, hype it, watch it rise then dump it) has been very profitable for so many here.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Can anyone tell me what good it does to "ignore" a user, when people keep quoting them verbatim?   Undecided
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
lol all these newbies not having a clue what is going on.

not even looking at the dumps of 100's of millions that happen.

devs not responding.

people should scratch their head why there are so much newbies in this thread.

check their post history.

dont you think the abundance of newbies is a bit alarming?

this coin is gonna drop below 10 and there is NOTHING the devs (can and will) do about this.

wishfull thinking. panda 2.1

ps. good morning.

this is a scam

Are you telling me that you are not a newbie? another account of a troll?
Activity: 224
lol all these newbies not having a clue what is going on.

not even looking at the dumps of 100's of millions that happen.

devs not responding.

people should scratch their head why there are so much newbies in this thread.

check their post history.

dont you think the abundance of newbies is a bit alarming? ( those that are pro-mint )

wishfull thinking. panda 2.1

ps. good morning.

this is a scam
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
[quote author Need I do my purclightxlove link=topic=450381.msg5476016#msg5476016 date=1393821143]
Mintpal transfer?

I've been waiting about an hour for a transfer from Mintpal to my wallet. Never had a problem before. Anyone else?

Unless you used the wrong address it should be there soon. Smiley

Used the same address as the previous 2 transfers. Double checked everything. Record of transaction being done and sent. But no arrival to my account : (

I did another purchase about an hour ago and it hasn't showed up either. No response from my initial support ticket from 2 hours ago either. Not a great fan of poor service. Mintpal you can do better.  Angry

If you go to the withdrawals page on mintpal, what is the status of your transfer listed as? My transfer was taking longer than usual earlier today, and the status was listed as "confirmed" for some time before switching over to "successful" at which point the transfer went through to my wallet.
[/quote]

Hi, the latest purchase says Confirmed and the purchase over 3 hours ago says Successful. Neither has arrived.
Activity: 70
anyone else notice the quality of this thread drop right about the time it started becoming very difficult to mine? hmmmm

You must have a bad feed.  I'm only seeing rainbows, unicorns and angels in this thread.  Oh, and lots of peace, love and understanding.

You win this thread.

First thing I've ever won.  Thank you.  As much as I would like to be a modest, gracious winner....Screw it.  Parade for me tomorrow, HUGE party at my place after.  Free booze, drugs, lovely ladies who love tweakgeeks, unicorn rides, and a leprechaun at the end of the rainbow handing out fat stacks of Mint.
Activity: 168
anyone else notice the quality of this thread drop right about the time it started becoming very difficult to mine? hmmmm

You must have a bad feed.  I'm only seeing rainbows, unicorns and angels in this thread.  Oh, and lots of peace, love and understanding.

You win this thread.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
[quote author Need I do my purclightxlove link=topic=450381.msg5476016#msg5476016 date=1393821143]
Mintpal transfer?

I've been waiting about an hour for a transfer from Mintpal to my wallet. Never had a problem before. Anyone else?

Used the same address as the previous 2 transfers. Double checked everything. Record of transaction being done and sent. But no arrival to my account : (

I did another purchase about an hour ago and it hasn't showed up either. No response from my initial support ticket from 2 hours ago either. Not a great fan of poor service. Mintpal you can do better.  Angry
[/quote]

If you go to the withdrawals page on mintpal, what is the status of your transfer listed as? My transfer was taking longer than usual earlier today, and the status was listed as "confirmed" for some time before switching over to "successful" at which point the transfer went through to my wallet.
Mintpal transfer?

[/quote]

This is unusual.  I've had great CS experiences there.  I'll check it out.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mintpal transfer?

I did another purchase about an hour ago and it hasn't showed up either. No response from my initial support ticket from 2 hours ago either. Not a great fan of poor service. Mintpal you can do better.  Angry
[/quote]

[22:19] <@MintPal-Jason_> The mintcoin wallet is currently lagging behind the network slightly so your deposits will be processed as soon as it's caught up

Jump to: