Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 694. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
why mintcoin fucked
It is not fucked, it was just too hyped for a while and lots of people bought in for short profit and now they are dissapionted.
Just give it time and it will recover and slowly grow

+1

Be patient

Peace
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
why mintcoin fucked
It is not fucked, it was just too hyped for a while and lots of people bought in for short profit and now they are dissapionted.
Just give it time and it will recover and slowly grow
Activity: 210
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
中国的几个投资大群今晚会花6000个比特币买dogecoin,4000个比特币拉升mintcoin

translation: Several large Chinese investment in 6000 will spend tonight bitcoin buy dogecoin, 4000 bits coins pulled mintcoin

This was posted by the same guy in the dogecoin topic. I wouldn't take this guy serious these kind of actions do not get announced.
The guy seems to be chinese so i'm thinking Tloll  Roll Eyes

http://us.cdn281.fansshare.com/photos/meme/papel-de-parede-meme-impossibru-1833540818.jpg
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Well so can anyone please buy some cheap Mintcoins Sad? I need litecoins to gamble.

speculate*

either one will do Smiley and i will be so fking happy if anyone buy please for the love of god. I will write a rap about them
Well so can anyone please buy some cheap Mintcoins Sad? I need litecoins to gamble.

speculate*
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
中国的几个投资大群今晚会花6000个比特币买dogecoin,4000个比特币拉升mintcoin

translation: Several large Chinese investment in 6000 will spend tonight bitcoin buy dogecoin, 4000 bits coins pulled mintcoin

This was posted by the same guy in the dogecoin topic. I wouldn't take this guy serious these kind of actions do not get announced.
The guy seems to be chinese so i'm thinking Tloll  Roll Eyes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
非常抱歉各位,上周我说我们会用4000个比特币拉升,但是由于国内腾讯突然出了个利空报道MTGOX消息,导致我们的计划搁浅。这周比特币企稳后,我们会逐步拉升。我保证

Wolong?
Ive put some Mintcoins at around 0.0000829LTC each yes i know really undervalued but if you wanna buy please do. Need the money urgently
Activity: 213
Im looking to buy some CAGE coins for some Mintcoins  Cheesy Cheesy where can i do that? or can someone offer a trade with me. Given 45 Cages = 1 mintcoin

Mintpal has cagecoin, but you have to go through BTC. but you wont get near that many cage for 1 mint. There is LTC to Cage as well, not sure what that comes to though.

Edit I checked, if you turn the mint into LTC, you can get 45 cage each.
Im looking to buy some CAGE coins for some Mintcoins  Cheesy Cheesy where can i do that? or can someone offer a trade with me. Given 45 Cages = 1 mintcoin
Activity: 213
Ladies and gentlemen…

Does everyone realize all the markets are serious down?   This is not the DEV who is dumping, it's a huge group of people of almost every alt coin.

3 days ago..

DGB was over 100, now its 50.

KARM was over 4, now its at 2.

DOGE was over 214, now its at 165.

OLY was over 82, now it's at 50.

I can keep going on.. but why.

Take a bit of a break,  relax til the markets come back.. and by all means, stop blaming the devs.  

This is also quite relevant right now
非常抱歉各位,上周我说我们会用4000个比特币拉升,但是由于国内腾讯突然出了个利空报道MTGOX消息,导致我们的计划搁浅。这周比特币企稳后,我们会逐步拉升。我保证

Google trad:
I am very sorry you last week, I said that we would use 4000 Bitcoin pulled, but the domestic Tencent suddenly out of a bad news story MTGOX led our plan ran aground. Bitcoin stabilized after this week, we will gradually move up. I guarantee

I hope this is real Cheesy

edit;: sorry if im pessimistic but it's look like a googled chinese, my apologies if im wrong. im under doubt atm Cheesy

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/384/Atrapitis.gif
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

So true and funny at the same time! Weak hands will have to learn the hard way I guess... Cheesy

sorry for your loss man, I wish you good luck in your next venture.
Activity: 32

Google trad:
I am very sorry you last week, I said that we would use 4000 Bitcoin pulled, but the domestic Tencent suddenly out of a bad news story MTGOX led our plan ran aground. Bitcoin stabilized after this week, we will gradually move up. I guarantee

I hope this is real Cheesy

edit;: sorry if im pessimistic but it's look like a googled chinese, my apologies if im wrong. im under doubt atm Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

thats too bad, I hope the pump could continue anyway.
Jump to: