Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 715. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 4
yes it's dead, sell to me please
Buy, no problem.
Price now cheaper nowhere on any exchanger.

Has anyone noticed there are several accounts posting in this topic all registered recently that are trash talking Mint? Brokedummy signed up today and all he's done in his 5 posts so far is trash Mintcoin.

We had classic Gingermod/manonmoon and now we have these newly registered sockpuppet troll accounts?

yeah judging by the amount of trolls we have seen so far MiNT is going to be really huge! GO MINT!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Buy, no problem.

Has anyone noticed there are several accounts posting in this topic all registered recently that are trash talking Mint? Brokedummy signed up today and all he's done in his 5 posts so far is trash Mintcoin.

We had classic Gingermod/manonmoon and now we have these newly registered sockpuppet troll accounts?

you mean thisisit right?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of fresh MintCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Buy, no problem.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
got 4 transactions in wallet - Generated but not accepted Mined. Waiting game for these coins or do I have to do something?
Same here... Of the 17 transactions posted to my wallet from POS 4 of the have been generated but not accepted. Is there something I am doing to create such a high failure rate?

No, it is like mining, someone beat you to it.
So does that mean I don't get a 20 percent return on saved coins in my wallet but only a chance on a 20 percent return? Thus in reality it will be much less. am I understanding that right?
Eventually you'll get your 20%. The coins you unsuccessfully staked still maintain their coinage.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 1204
Merit: 295
Buy, no problem.
Activity: 224
Activity: 210
Hi

Anyone to help a poor sod? Basically, how do you import a wallet after reinstalling?
Quote from: wylie99
NOTHING seems to be working.
Before I completely delete the whole wallet, will this work?  
Backup the wallet...
Put in a safe folder somewhere...
completely delete everything else related to the wallet...
re-install the wallet...

Will the new install ask if I have a backup?

OK, I just tried installing the wallet on a different computer, but it didnt ask for a backup, and it didnt find my backup in the same folder.

Now WHat???!!!

I'm assuming you have the back up already.

1. Click Window start button, in search field type "folder options" and open it, now under view tab check "show hidden files,folders, and drives. Click apply and close.
2. Open the User folder on the computer where your new wallet is stored. Open files in following order, appdata, roaming, Mintcoin. Now simply remove the existing wallet.dat file to the recycle bin and replace with your backup wallet.dat. Close all files and start Mintcoin. You should be good to go.
NOTE: If you named your backup wallet.dat anything other than wallet.dat, you must rename it back to wallet.dat. You can do this by clicking the file once, then right clicking and scroll down to rename.

I'm going to bed now.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Anyone interested in Mintcoin may also be interested in Blackcoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blacknet-ibo-for-blackcoin-new-code-pos-no-ico-469640)

Based on the same concept, it switched from proof of work to 100% proof of stake 12 hours ago. Price has risen only 10% so far, I suspect because the proof of work miners are dumping the last of their coins. It's a smaller coin with a smaller community than MINT... if nothing else I am watching it to see how it handles the 100% proof of stake and to see what happens to the price.

Also, blackcoin has no premine and all the bounties are clearly listed and organised.
Same pattern it was following when it went to 4 sat, before exploding to 65.
Nobody knows the future, in either direction.
Now the price is much lower.
Makes a big difference.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
the trend says all. you cannot compare the start of a coin with the period the dust has cleared and more and more the real value will be known.

the pure pos will kill it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
I think the coin will just die.Price is now much lower than bought by investors.Far below the critical threshold.
Even a 100% increase will not help. Undecided

Same pattern it was following when it went to 4 sat, before exploding to 65.
Nobody knows the future, in either direction.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I think the coin will just die.Price is now much lower than bought by investorsbagholders. blah bla bla Undecided

There I fixed that for you
I think the coin will just die.Price is now much lower than bought by investors.Far below the critical threshold.
Even a 100% increase will not help. Undecided
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Anyone get a problem where it says "waiting for work to be available from pools" when you start the miner

Using sgminer with same .bat file that worked couple of days ago just fine
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi

Anyone to help a poor sod? Basically, how do you import a wallet after reinstalling?
Quote from: wylie99
NOTHING seems to be working.
Before I completely delete the whole wallet, will this work?  
Backup the wallet...
Put in a safe folder somewhere...
completely delete everything else related to the wallet...
re-install the wallet...

Will the new install ask if I have a backup?

OK, I just tried installing the wallet on a different computer, but it didnt ask for a backup, and it didnt find my backup in the same folder.

Now WHat???!!!
Activity: 350
I like the idea of minting, but 20 days seem too long. We need to trade them to make profit and minting at the same time, so a couple of hours, says 8 hours minting would be perfect.

Stop being a fking short term trader. do banks give you interest every 8 hrs? No. you are rewarded for your patience every twenty days if you think carefully about it. And remember people like YOU lose out to those who LONG. Buffett has owned coke shares fore more than 20 years. think why and you will answer your own questions.
Banks in my country do have overnight interests, ok? 20% annually looks good, but when you take the volatility of crypto-currency, it's nothing, man. You need better trade-off.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
I like the idea of minting, but 20 days seem too long. We need to trade them to make profit and minting at the same time, so a couple of hours, says 8 hours minting would be perfect.

Stop being a fking short term trader. do banks give you interest every 8 hrs? No. you are rewarded for your patience every twenty days if you think carefully about it. And remember people like YOU lose out to those who LONG. Buffett has owned coke shares fore more than 20 years. think why and you will answer your own questions.
Jump to: