Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 712. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I don't like how this is going, no one is working on the coin, devs can't answer questions about how did the use that 700k, etc, etc.
I just joined here because I wanted to be in a 100% free source POS crypto.

I see a lot of more opportunities in Nxt that has a great community and just opened the code to be 100% open source now. It has lot of new features and great potential.

I'm sorry but I leave the mint boat.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there a way to delete & reinstall the MintCoin wallet without loosing my coins? I've been stuck syncing for literally 5 days now, and have a few hundred thousand coins mined waiting for the sync to show up confirmed....

I show between 12-30+ connections at any given time, the damn thing just won't load blocks.. Any help will be rewarded (btw, using Win7 if that helps)
Activity: 364
Quote from: broken_pixel on Today at 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: Party Hard on Today at 04:39:51 PM
Turds and Trolls Worth Ignoring

1. ManOnTheMoon

2. GingerMod

3. thisisit

Those guys are pros, and are good at what they do. The misspellings, bad grammar etc are so you don't realize the sophistication behind the disinformation effort.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's time to tell who are the weak hands  Grin
Activity: 308

0% fee - 9 stratums worldwide - nothing less!

Signup now, pool's waiting for you.

http://mint.poolerino.com/

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 308
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Confidence was lost when MINT dev wouldn't reveal a list of what he spent the premine on.

Still holding my other half of MINT since it's all profit but disappointed how this is panning out. We should have a ton of promos and bounties going. Even Blackcoin which had no pre-mine has accomplished more with their community founded bounties.
Activity: 126
Turds and Trolls Worth Ignoring

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. philipvdlinde
To all the Crypto Virgins out there, sorry Mint popped your cherries and ran away with your dreams.  Roll Eyes

Price goes up, price goes down, price goes up, price goes down, repeat. . . . .
Activity: 238
All this stupid FUD. This coin is only a few weeks old. It has a huge development team behind it and a large community. Now, chill out.

mintcointalk.com

How the fuck can you call statistical analysis FUD? Judging by the charts mintcoin is dying the same way leafcoin did, regardless of community and dev team retard.

Then leave this thread. Why do you continue to post and insult people?

You can't effectively analyse a currency over 3 weeks.
All this stupid FUD. This coin is only a few weeks old. It has a huge development team behind it and a large community. Now, chill out.

mintcointalk.com

How the fuck can you call statistical analysis FUD? Judging by the charts mintcoin is dying the same way leafcoin did, regardless of community and dev team retard.

Wow! what an asshat statement. Sell all your Mint and kindly step away from the keyboard and go back to fiat currency.

You need more long term data for statistical analysis, not 3 weeks worth of data you retard.
Activity: 420

mintcointalk.com

Activity: 238

mintcointalk.com
We're going back to 12 satoshi like I told you noobs  Kiss

But you said hold at 30 satoshi...who is the troll now?

Who the fuck you calling noob? Jr. Noob?

People like you who told people to hodl at 30 satoshi, you conniving cunt. Full of ignorant fanboyism, fuck you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I have 10 million MINT I could acquire around 2 btc with the current pricing.

Who the fuck you calling noob? Jr. Noob?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Mint came from 68 satoshis to 19 now.

I think you need to go study some older Crypto coin charts from coins that have been around 6 plus months.

Sell your Mint to me as this coin is for long term. I think you should stick to pump and dump crypto currency.

Well I also think that this coin is very undervalued at the moment, it can't get any more worse than this so ill keep them. I have hopes for 3 digit satoshi prices for this coin.

My recommendation is to acquire some more BTC and sit on the sidelines and wait for another opportunity to buy more.  Then you can average your buying price.

So if you bought 1 BTC at 40 satoshi and 1 BTC at 20 Satoshi, your average price is 30 Satoshi.

Or you can average 10 Sat and 40 sat and you get 25, a see what I'm saying?  Just be ready to buy more as this coin is a long-term hold and not a short-term gain for sure. 

Jump to: