Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 713. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
It really looks like mint is dying IMO.

Like I said dude,

Just sell your coins and get out if you can't handle the ride.
Activity: 826
Mint came from 68 satoshis to 19 now.

I think you need to go study some older Crypto coin charts from coins that have been around 6 plus months.

Sell your Mint to me as this coin is for long term. I think you should stick to pump and dump crypto currency.

Well I also think that this coin is very undervalued at the moment, it can't get any more worse than this so ill keep them. I have hopes for 3 digit satoshi prices for this coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Mint came from 68 satoshis to 19 now.

I think you need to go study some older Crypto coin charts from coins that have been around 6 plus months.

Sell your Mint to me as this coin is for long term. I think you should stick to pump and dump crypto currency.

Hint: All Cryptographic currencies are declining at the moment, I have seen this many times and is part of being a Crypto currency.
Mint came from 68 satoshis to 19 now. wel I am uncertain about the future of this coin. And I am noticing this coin is in a decline now.

3 week old coin and you are going to post FUD? You seem to be living up to your forum status Jr.  Roll Eyes

I really hope that this coin is not going to die on me. They are the only coins I have left.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Some one dumping like crazy on cryptsi while mintpal is in maintainance ... what a coincidence haha
Now people are gonna panic, sell it cheap and they will then trade them on mintpal ...
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
IM MINTING!!! IM MINTING!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I really hope that this coin is not going to die on me. They are the only coins I have left.
What's going on with Mintpal? Can't connect to it.

Poloniex seems to be having major issues too, what the frell is going on.

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  20m
It seems like we're having some issues with the site right now, we're looking in to it. Apologies for the downtime.

MintPal Maintenance

MintPal is currently undergoing maintenance. We'll be back as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  20m
It seems like we're having some issues with the site right now, we're looking in to it. Apologies for the downtime.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
So how does the 'minting' work once it switches to PoS?  Do it require you do anything but sit there with a wallet and a balance?  what happens if you encrypt your wallet?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Activity: 196

I also agree with the 20 days being too long.
This discourages you to use any amount of your coins. If I receive 100.000 coins in 1 transaction, and later I want to play a dice game with 100 coins, the other 99.900 are 'touched' in that transaction and I have to wait another 20 days again.

Good point, forgot about that!
Activity: 126
I like the idea of minting, but 20 days seem too long. We need to trade them to make profit and minting at the same time, so a couple of hours, says 8 hours minting would be perfect.

Stop being a fking short term trader. do banks give you interest every 8 hrs? No. you are rewarded for your patience every twenty days if you think carefully about it. And remember people like YOU lose out to those who LONG. Buffett has owned coke shares fore more than 20 years. think why and you will answer your own questions.
Banks in my country do have overnight interests, ok? 20% annually looks good, but when you take the volatility of crypto-currency, it's nothing, man. You need better trade-off.

I don't think you should compare a bank to crypto in any way!

I have to agree with tng811, 20 days seems to long. Unless you were in from day 1 with a large amount of coins, I
purchased on the 19th and had my coins in my wallet all ready to stake. And realised I could make far more trading
each day, which is exactly what I've been doing.

And will continue until the pure POS stage to see which way it goes. Blackcoin has been mentioned, which is now in
POS and earns interest every 8 hours at a far smaller 1%. It had less than 100mil POW mined and zero premine, but
is yet to increase in value. It's early days, needs more promotion and possibly then might be back to the POW days of
3000sat time will tell.

I also agree with the 20 days being too long.
This discourages you to use any amount of your coins. If I receive 100.000 coins in 1 transaction, and later I want to play a dice game with 100 coins, the other 99.900 are 'touched' in that transaction and I have to wait another 20 days again.

Activity: 532
When is the final block halving?
Activity: 126
GUYS LET PUMP THIS COIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE TRUE BOTTOM!!! THE MORE YOU PUMP THE BETTER YOUR INTEREST VALUE!

It's called supply and demand Collegestudent. Don't waste your time trying to get people to PnD here.
Activity: 196
I like the idea of minting, but 20 days seem too long. We need to trade them to make profit and minting at the same time, so a couple of hours, says 8 hours minting would be perfect.

Stop being a fking short term trader. do banks give you interest every 8 hrs? No. you are rewarded for your patience every twenty days if you think carefully about it. And remember people like YOU lose out to those who LONG. Buffett has owned coke shares fore more than 20 years. think why and you will answer your own questions.
Banks in my country do have overnight interests, ok? 20% annually looks good, but when you take the volatility of crypto-currency, it's nothing, man. You need better trade-off.

I don't think you should compare a bank to crypto in any way!

I have to agree with tng811, 20 days seems to long. Unless you were in from day 1 with a large amount of coins, I
purchased on the 19th and had my coins in my wallet all ready to stake. And realised I could make far more trading
each day, which is exactly what I've been doing.

And will continue until the pure POS stage to see which way it goes. Blackcoin has been mentioned, which is now in
POS and earns interest every 8 hours at a far smaller 1%. It had less than 100mil POW mined and zero premine, but
is yet to increase in value. It's early days, needs more promotion and possibly then might be back to the POW days of
3000sat time will tell.

Mint does have far more development going on and bigger following, but that's expected with a 700mil premine to help
the devs.

Maybe blackcoin will give some small indications over the next 10 days or so, how mint might do in pure POS and will
be interesting to watch!

Someone posted an image of a confirmed minting of 62k, how big a stake is needed for that?

=====

Also regards to the thunderclap giveaway of 200k, who's putting up the coins? devs?

Would it not be better with a 1 mil giveaway, if the 200k isn't from the devs maybe they are willing to contribute to
give it a boost!

It's a great way to get more people involved, hopefully the new wallet will be available before that? So it's easy for those
not already involved in crypto to use without the current wallet unlock/lock hassle.

This for me brings up the 20days period to stake again, if the giveaway reaches people completely new to crypto. Who are
going to be inclined or care to wait that long? or just forget and move on without ever opening the wallet again!

If it was a shorter period before staking, then those people will start to see their coin balance increase and be more inclined
to stick around and take a further interest in the coin.

And we need an android wallet asap, if no one is taking up the offer at the 2-5mil bounty it needs to be increased.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
GUYS LET PUMP THIS COIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE TRUE BOTTOM!!! THE MORE YOU PUMP THE BETTER YOUR INTEREST VALUE!
Jump to: