Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 711. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
GUYS LET PUMP THIS COIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE TRUE BOTTOM!!! THE MORE YOU PUMP THE BETTER YOUR INTEREST VALUE!

It's called supply and demand Collegestudent. Don't waste your time trying to get people to PnD here.

Don't even try to pump and dump, there's a huge whale keeping the price at a consistent low price in order to increase their holdings (sell at .00000021, buy at .00000022, etc). I thought i was all big and mighty with 20mil mintcoin, and this whale dropped a 36btc buy wall at .00000018. so i pulled my funds off cryptsy and i plan on increasing my holding via PoS and mining.  

do you have any evidence of this big ''whale''?

Yes, just go on cryptsy and look at the buy/sell walls. it is not as noticeable now, but the manipulation shows itself once trading becomes a lot more active.  (huge sell/buy orders separated by smaller orders. traders buy/ and or sell all the smaller orders. Big holder then moves the buy/sell wall any direction they choose.

Also, look at the last 6 hours. the price stayed the same. you can easily make a profit buy selling at 24 satoshi, and then buying again at 23satoshi.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Anyone wanting to sell, feel free to do. It's a free market. Just no need to convince others to act like you, we don't need your 'kindness' Shocked
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This coin is collapsing, its not normal. This coin is being dumped to shit and my hope in this coin is running out.

You gonna call this guy a troll too?

Fuck all you who think this coin is something special - it's not. Hence why it's being dumped.

Additionally, the transparency that was requested by the community has been completely ignored. How is this FUD? If anything the devs are spreading FUD by engaging in activities behind closed doors.

I agree on this matter, ill be selling my 10 million soon if this trend persists. But there is a positive side to this aswell, I bought at 5 satoshis so ill still make a 300% if I were to sell now.

do it. you are so pathetic.

For locking in a 300% return?

This is what's wrong with this community. A bunch of zealous fanboys who think you betray them somehow and calling you "weak hands" for not locking in profit during a sinking ship.

You my friend, are pathetic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
This coin is collapsing, its not normal. This coin is being dumped to shit and my hope in this coin is running out.

Fuck all you who think this coin is something special - it's not. Hence why it's being dumped.

Additionally, the transparency that was requested by the community has been completely ignored. How is this FUD? If anything the devs are spreading FUD by engaging in activities behind closed doors.

I agree on this matter, ill be selling my 10 million soon if this trend persists. But there is a positive side to this aswell, I bought at 5 satoshis so ill still make a 300% if I were to sell now.

do it. you are so pathetic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
GUYS LET PUMP THIS COIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE TRUE BOTTOM!!! THE MORE YOU PUMP THE BETTER YOUR INTEREST VALUE!

It's called supply and demand Collegestudent. Don't waste your time trying to get people to PnD here.

Don't even try to pump and dump, there's a huge whale keeping the price at a consistent low price in order to increase their holdings (sell at .00000021, buy at .00000022, etc). I thought i was all big and mighty with 20mil mintcoin, and this whale dropped a 36btc buy wall at .00000018. so i pulled my funds off cryptsy and i plan on increasing my holding via PoS and mining.  

They are always at the top of the pools with 30,000+ KH/s mining away.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Activity: 420

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there a way to delete & reinstall the MintCoin wallet without loosing my coins? I've been stuck syncing for literally 5 days now, and have a few hundred thousand coins mined waiting for the sync to show up confirmed....

I show between 12-30+ connections at any given time, the damn thing just won't load blocks.. Any help will be rewarded (btw, using Win7 if that helps)

Just back up the wallet.dat file located in user/appdata/roaming( it is a hidden folder so you need to tell the os to show hidden folders) and delete everything even the folder and install the Mint wallet again. Make sure you have the latest version.

Always make backups of the wallet.dat file as it is your balance.

Activity: 364

I did the same.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

This is normal for a new coin, have some patience. It took bitcoin years to gain any traction.
I would not be surprised if the ''dev'' dumped all of his premine to cash out his btc.
Activity: 350
dev, are you still alive? say something  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I don't like how this is going, no one is working on the coin, devs can't answer questions about how did the use that 700k, etc, etc.
I just joined here because I wanted to be in a 100% free source POS crypto.

I see a lot of more opportunities in Nxt that has a great community and just opened the code to be 100% open source now. It has lot of new features and great potential.

I'm sorry but I leave the mint boat.

I feel the same but I am still keeping half my holdings.

If you look at the market everything is in decline right now even the big players. LTC/BTC has been dropping for 2 weeks. Doge has gone from 270 to 175 satoshi. Obvioulsy BTC isn't faring well either. NXT has dropped 20%. etc.

Trying to put a positive spin on things these markets could present a big buying opportunity if you can afford it. I don't even like Doge but I am going to dip into it if it falls much further for example.

All I've been doing is buying right now! Other than when I dumped my mint but I made 1.34btc so I had to lol
Activity: 238
17 on mintpal what happened?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I don't like how this is going, no one is working on the coin, devs can't answer questions about how did the use that 700k, etc, etc.

I see a lot of more opportunities in Nxt that has a great community and just opened the code to be 100% open source now. It has lot of new features and great potential.

I feel the same but I am still keeping half my holdings.

If you look at the market everything is in decline right now even the big players. LTC/BTC has been dropping for 2 weeks. Doge has gone from 270 to 175 satoshi. Obvioulsy BTC isn't faring well either. NXT has dropped 20%. etc.

Trying to put a positive spin on things these markets could present a big buying opportunity if you can afford it. I don't even like Doge but I am going to dip into it if it falls much further for example.
Activity: 308
Is there a way to delete & reinstall the MintCoin wallet without loosing my coins? I've been stuck syncing for literally 5 days now, and have a few hundred thousand coins mined waiting for the sync to show up confirmed....

I show between 12-30+ connections at any given time, the damn thing just won't load blocks.. Any help will be rewarded (btw, using Win7 if that helps)

Back up your wallet.dat. That's all you need to re-create your wallet. I think in Windows it's under your user's Application Data directory.
Activity: 364

You will need to a make a substantial investment in order to be able to forge. Read the Wiki in it's entirety
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Backup your wallet then you can delete it and reinstall it and replace the wallet.dat file with your wallet.dat backup

To replace the wallet.dat file it's in users/"your username"/roaming/appdata/mint
Jump to: