Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 710. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just bought more at 17's easy win  Cool You will regret it if you don't, its clear that this will pump soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
 Sad I wish I had some btc to buy in more now. For the FUD spreaders, could you do me a favor by selling me your Mint and GTFO pls? I promise to pay you back tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Is there a way to delete & reinstall the MintCoin wallet without loosing my coins? I've been stuck syncing for literally 5 days now, and have a few hundred thousand coins mined waiting for the sync to show up confirmed....

I show between 12-30+ connections at any given time, the damn thing just won't load blocks.. Any help will be rewarded (btw, using Win7 if that helps)

Backup your wallet then you can delete it and reinstall it and replace the wallet.dat file with your wallet.dat backup

To replace the wallet.dat file it's in users/"your username"/roaming/appdata/mint

Thank you! New wallet is syncing great- once it's fully sync'd then I replace the current wallet.dat file with the one I've saved, correct? (First time I've ran into such an issue)

Exactly but like the other guy said that appdata folder is hidden so you will have to change the folder properties/settings to show all

you can also type %appdata% in the address. i normally have shortcut to appdata on my desktop.
Activity: 574
Is this really true? Mintcoin will be the first coin to implement PoS? What about Graincoin? What about Blackcoin?

What advantages does MINT have over the 2?

We have YOU to troll on us Smiley
Activity: 420
Is this really true? Mintcoin will be the first coin to implement PoS? What about Graincoin? What about Blackcoin?

What advantages does MINT have over the 2?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Is there a way to delete & reinstall the MintCoin wallet without loosing my coins? I've been stuck syncing for literally 5 days now, and have a few hundred thousand coins mined waiting for the sync to show up confirmed....

I show between 12-30+ connections at any given time, the damn thing just won't load blocks.. Any help will be rewarded (btw, using Win7 if that helps)

Backup your wallet then you can delete it and reinstall it and replace the wallet.dat file with your wallet.dat backup

To replace the wallet.dat file it's in users/"your username"/roaming/appdata/mint

Thank you! New wallet is syncing great- once it's fully sync'd then I replace the current wallet.dat file with the one I've saved, correct? (First time I've ran into such an issue)

Exactly but like the other guy said that appdata folder is hidden so you will have to change the folder properties/settings to show all
Activity: 27
the trend says all. you cannot compare the start of a coin with the period the dust has cleared and more and more the real value will be known.

the pure pos will kill it.

Right ... as in the first coin to successfully implement POS.

When this hits the news, there will be another explosion on this coin followed by a steady rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Look at the VOLUME.. . . . . .

A quick scan across the line shows this to be the largest volume for Cryptsy.

go to coinmarketcap.com and organize the coins by volume. Mint is number 9 at the moment.

It was #18 yesterday I think? So people are buying Mint, I wonder why?  Cool
Activity: 9

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/c152pilot/mintvolume_zpse3c3c38b.png

go to coinmarketcap.com and organize the coins by volume. Mint is number 9 at the moment.
Activity: 429
Im holding gaining POS long term

Ditto
If worse comes to worse, I'm only out a few .0x's btc and 3-5 days of mining
I like the Mintcoin though, I'm sure it'll be okay.
These day to day traders don't phase me at all.  Wink
Activity: 10

Activity: 518
There are a lot of people working on the coin, and this can be seen in this thread and on mintcointalk.
If some one does not like the coin or wants to cash out then thats totaly fine.
But stop saying bullshit and trying to confuse other people.
Coins has dropen in price ... bu huuu ...
Also do not forget that there multipools are still dumping to pay the miners so this should also be taken into consideration.

Activity: 420
Devs, where oh where did the premine go? BTCBTCBTC .....

Trust you, you say? I shant.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
There has been a protracted effort to spread FUD about the coin from non-participants in the thread, though. Pure spite is a possibility too, I guess.

I agree.

Tbh the trolls are making me feel kind of good. The last coin that had this many trolls was dogecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Activity: 770

Second highest volume of 114,231,697 was Feb 24, 2014 19:00 hrs.
Activity: 364
There is certainly nothing wrong with realizing a profit.

Good luck to you.

I can't fault people for making a decision to protect their own interests, as they see them. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Or anything wrong with saying it on the thread.

There has been a protracted effort to spread FUD about the coin from non-participants in the thread, though. That's my opinion. I suppose they are doing to buy cheap mintcoins but I couldn't really say why anyone would do that, if this isn't the reason. Pure spite is a possibility too, I guess.
Activity: 56
It's time to tell who are the weak hands  Grin

Time to get more, lol Smiley
Activity: 294
Im holding gaining POS long term
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
This coin is collapsing, its not normal. This coin is being dumped to shit and my hope in this coin is running out.

You gonna call this guy a troll too?

Fuck all you who think this coin is something special - it's not. Hence why it's being dumped.

Additionally, the transparency that was requested by the community has been completely ignored. How is this FUD? If anything the devs are spreading FUD by engaging in activities behind closed doors.

I agree on this matter, ill be selling my 10 million soon if this trend persists. But there is a positive side to this aswell, I bought at 5 satoshis so ill still make a 300% if I were to sell now.

do it. you are so pathetic.

You are the one thats pathetic for making such a statement. I almost feel bad for you, anyway I wish you goodluck with succeeding in live.
Jump to: