Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 725. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When do you guys think a mint-usd market is formed?

We can have it any time, this is just a question of price. If the community wants to pay to get it sooner, it's up to you guys!

How much? Lets see if we can get some donations going if it's not too costly.

We won't disclose the price, but if the community gives 5M Mint, we will happily pay for the rest. (This is at the current price, of course, if the price goes up, less is needed) Remember, we don't ask for anything regarding that, it's just up to you, and the more you give the faster it will happen, because we may choose to pay with less than that.

No offense, I am here since day one, but you've got the 700 million MINT premine exactly for things like this. To ask the community for 5 million is really strange. I know you have given a lot to the extended dev team and other people, but you refuse to tell us how much the people got and how much of the premine has been spent.

Given the fact that the 1% premine is effectively something around 3-5% premine if you consider minting/PoS, this is really shaking anyones trust in this coin.

That's actually a good point, I forgot about the premine. Yes, the whole point of the premine was for things like this, no? More transparency would be nice, but it seems the dev doesn't like transparency for some reason. Now i'm not saying anything fishy is going on, but you can see why people get upset about such things. It's not like that money is somebody's own personal private funds, it's supposed to be public money that was promised to be spent on various things, yet we have seen no proof so that makes me a little nervous.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

We can have it any time, this is just a question of price. If the community wants to pay to get it sooner, it's up to you guys!

We won't disclose the price, but if the community gives 5M Mint, we will happily pay for the rest. (This is at the current price, of course, if the price goes up, less is needed) Remember, we don't ask for anything regarding that, it's just up to you, and the more you give the faster it will happen, because we may choose to pay with less than that.

No offense, I am here since day one, but you've got the 700 million MINT premine exactly for things like this. To ask the community for 5 million is really strange. I know you have given a lot to the extended dev team and other people, but you refuse to tell us how much the people got and how much of the premine has been spent.

Given the fact that the 1% premine is effectively something around 3-5% premine if you consider minting/PoS, this is really shaking anyones trust in this coin.

Read with your finger, we don't ask for anything
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

He said he is not asking, but if the community can donate 5M it will speed up the process.  I think there was some mis-communication.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Here's my problem:  Minting only works for me if my wallet is open.  I get new Mint every 20 min or so.  If I close the wallet for a day, I get nothing for the time it was off.  I thought the wallet could just be opened occasionally, but it doesn't work for me.

If the wallet is open, it runs really slow, constantly hangs, and makes my pc so slow I can't use it for anything else.  Apparently I'm the only person this is happening to.  It's probably something on my end.

Anyone else seeing this?  The wallet has worked fine since launch.  I've upgraded, uninstalled, re-installed.  This started when minting started.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
update: since no funds received for 2 1/2 days http://coinok.pw/faucet/mint/ - faucet will be disabled in 12 hours if no funds added to free server resources, so please load to avoid disabling. thanks.
█ Scrooge D Silver █

EarnCryptoCoins
36263 MINT already claimed!
2600+ members/1000+ claiming MINT every hour!
11000+ claims/1900+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free MintCoins!

MintCoin Faucet
Pays from 2.00 to 5.00 MINT per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 02:40 server time at 1.00 MINT minimum.
10% referral earnings.

MintCoin WebMiner
Mine around 0.10 MINT every minute!
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
MnvCAq8xeeEBMmiCY8ftrf1d4YjRJ5zg53

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

legendary

Can you make a sticky post on the mintcointalk.com with a donation address for a USD/MINT market

These are just some ideas that modify your logos a little, I am not a graphic designer but I have some aesthetic sense.
legendary
I don't want to cut my losses and bail at this point, and I don't want to be a bagholder if this ship goes down. Bought in at 40.

Such a sad time for investors  Cry Cry Cry

I would have to agree with others that taking a loss is exactly what day-traders want you to do.  They make money when you lose it.  You have not lost money until you sell your Mints.  You will realize your losses if you sell them and the price goes back up.  That is even more frustrating.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Over the past couple of pages in this thread, I've seen it mentioned that Mintcoin needs a new logo.

I think just calling it "Mint" is more appealing that calling it Mintcoin, kind of like how NXT is just NXT and not NxtCoin.

+1 I think it would be good for Mint to distinguish itself from the whole coin thing.

+1

Just call it Mint

That will be 500 Mint/s sir

That will be 500 Mintcoin/s sir

Mint alone just sounds a little better, I don't really like the whole coin idea.
legendary
Over the past couple of pages in this thread, I've seen it mentioned that Mintcoin needs a new logo.

I think just calling it "Mint" is more appealing that calling it Mintcoin, kind of like how NXT is just NXT and not NxtCoin.

+1 I think it would be good for Mint to distinguish itself from the whole coin thing.

+1

Just call it Mint

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I think just calling it "Mint" is more appealing than calling it Mintcoin, kind of like how NXT is just NXT and not NxtCoin.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Price is slowly going back up. The whales must be trying to pick up all the coins they forced idiots to panic sell.

after some time i guess trading crypto is a pretty risky business, they say only 10% of the traders win, this is something everyone should think about

The good news is, it costs nothing to mine, so you might as well mine when you go to bed at night and you are not using your computer Smiley. This is the way I treat it anyway. I expect 99% of the coins I have mined for various currencies to be worth 0 in a few years, but maybe, just maybe, one of them currencies I have mined will turn into the next Bitcoin in a few years.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

Such a sad time for investors  Cry Cry Cry

Not for the smart ones  Wink

i guess we're talking about the 10% right?
Activity: 429
Jump to: