Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 728. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol, who is actually selling at these prices? Crazy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
From how i have read it, I think its says that they are going to pump 4000 btc into the mint markets.
So, a massive pump is on the way? Would be the right moment to sell (and buy back cheaper later). It should the second last time, since last halving will be next week.

I don't know, thats just what I think what it says. I could be wrong though.
Looks like it. Adding and removing bitcoins to increase volatility (source: http://mint.dogetrader.co):
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
From how i have read it, I think its says that they are going to pump 4000 btc into the mint markets.
So, a massive pump is on the way? Would be the right moment to sell (and buy back cheaper later). It should the second last time, since last halving will be next week.

I don't know, thats just what I think what it says. I could be wrong though.
Monero Core Team
Stop spamming, thanks.

In other news: http://mint.dogetrader.co/ tells me the balance has reversed since yesterday : more buying than selling. Pump incoming?
Monero Core Team
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
我们6个群准备4000个比特币买薄荷币,等着吧,就等老板指示了。 Wink在中国薄荷币还没什么玩家,要开始炒了,争取拉到200

4000 BTC ready to buy up Mintcoin and send it to 200 satoshis? Great! We love the Chinese! I knew they loved Mintcoin! Grin

I knew something got lost in my translation.  I prolly already missed the next pump.
中国人都爱存款赚利息,薄荷币符合中国人的存钱理念

信不信由你,有些美国人同意这个原则。很高兴看到所有的国家和文化拥抱薄荷的人。

Not to be pessimistic, but why would you publicly announce such a HUGE buy?
This will cause people to hold even more coins and wait for this buy.

4000 BTC ready to buy up Mintcoin and send it to 200 satoshis? Great! We love the Chinese! I knew they loved Mintcoin! Grin

I knew something got lost in my translation.  I prolly already missed the next pump.
中国人都爱存款赚利息,薄荷币符合中国人的存钱理念

因为我们需要在国外造势,我们的目的是为了让更多的中国人购买并持。我不能说更多了,但是我可以告诉你4000个比特币只是一个开始

二逼;一个币 被你们这么搞 有什么搞头?
Monero Core Team
it says something different (translation) Because we need to go abroad, our purpose is to let more Chinese people buy and hold. I can't say more, but I can tell you 4000 COINS is a start
Thanks for your much better translation.

Any idea what he is talking about? mintcoin is no way near 4000 satoshi, so he might have post on the wrong page.
Monero Core Team
[coin age] would affect fungibility
I don't think so. Since everytime you move coin from one wallet to another, the time is reset, the age does not have to move with the coin. It doesn't even have to be in the coin, just in the wallet.dat.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
stop listening to others folks...if you feel you want to sell then sell if you feel you want to buy just buy.. just don't listen to the trolls
Activity: 210
it says something different (translation)
Because we need to go abroad, our purpose is to let more Chinese people buy and hold. I can't say more, but I can tell you 4000 COINS is a start
Monero Core Team
Translation (Google): Because we need to rally in a foreign country, our aim is to allow more Chinese people to buy and hold. I can not say more, but I can tell you that 4000 is just the beginning of bitcoin
Activity: 238
Buy now perfect price before the pump
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

中国人都爱存款赚利息,薄荷币符合中国人的存钱理念

中国人都爱存款赚利息,薄荷币符合中国人的存钱理念

Monero Core Team
I own a custom furniture and woodworking bidness.  I'll take Mint for payment.  I'll use the current market rate 20% for pricing.  PM if you have something in mind.
Thanks:) We will soon add you to our consolidated list of merchant. Please PM a logo/banner.
Monero Core Team
Bigest Encryption currency Exchange site online now
www.allcrypt.com is up now, GO

http://www.allcrypt.com/register?r=QlqHgngAuNoY2eC

I am unable.
Error : Your email address must be max 18 characters.I am 20 !
Jump to: