Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 753. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

http://hashstrike.com/site_assets/misc/hashstrike_logo2.png
http://mint.hashstrike.com

** 0% fees **
Stratum + PPLNS
No clumsy email confirmations for withdrawals
Payouts every minute

Why mine with us?

• Over 25+ years combined sysadmin experience
  • No virtual or shared servers here! We run on our own dedicated hardware
  • Load-balanced redundant front-end, wallet, stratum, database servers- no single points of failure
  • Dual Xeon servers with SSD RAID and tons of ram
  • Round-the-clock support via email, IRC, and Twitter

Some quotes from our users:

"I already have 1/3 the coins on HashStrike in less than an hour than I had all night on (another pool)!" - from IRC

"any miners reading this should check out @HashStrike they seem pretty legit and stable, reliable. Let me know what you think" - twitter, @ScottaBeTrue

"@HashStrike You servers have been very reliable indeed.  I use your pools often.  Great work team #hashstrike" -twitter, @gamingatemylife

This is false advertising...Have been paying 1% fees on this pool not 0 as stated Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I'll make a Tulipcoin. The block reward halves every 10k blocks for the first 100000 blocks and then doubles every 10k blocks for the next 100000 blocks.
It would be interesting to check the market adoption. See it as social experiment (and change the name, tulipomania brings bad memories and that would spoil the social experiment).
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I think maybe each pool advertising on here should have a mandatory thread of their own to handle pool problems. Randomly posting in each different thread they advertise in, and hoping to get an answer is problematic at best.

They should have to "mind their thread" actively - or risk being banned for advertising here. Sure would save miners a lot of time if they could just go to the pool's thread and check up on any problems.

Thinking out loud again.

(I know - this would bring up other issues  Roll Eyes)
Monero Core Team
Exactly like any other coin. With which coin do you get more from mining as time and difficulty increases?

Exactly none.
And I am surprised noone tried it. It would bolster adoption of a large amount of people if they know that they can not be the loser by being late adopters. Sure, the beginning would be tough.

Something like very easy mining very early on, very hard mining shortly after, and easier and easier mining after that.
Of course, this should not be the only interesting aspect of the said coin. Do you know a list of all the various features for altcoins tried at one moment or another?
Monero Core Team
why do people use decimels (.) when they should be using commas (,) !!!

one of the most annoying things about this site, and this community in general... is it a regional thing? what country teaches that 10.000 is ten thousand, and not 10 with digits after the decimal... 10.0001 is ten point 0 0 0 1, not ten thousand and one....

ARAGHAHGAHEGAHEFAHWDHQAWHAHAHGAHGHAHGAHHAHAHAHASAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG GGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The board is in English, so the English grammar rule prevail. Read about some things called "typography" and "localisation" (I worte intentionally with an s because I want to write in International English, not in US English).

English
Decimal separator: dot
Thousands separator: comma

French
Decimal separator: comma
Thousands separator: ((narrow) no-break) space

THe list would go on for various languages. It doesn't matter: board is in English, grammar rules are English.

Okay. My quess then I Been scammed for coins if there is no issues with wallet. 2 days of nonstop mining with 800khs and I get only 6k confirmed mints... Smells like scam for me. THE Pool page I BEEN MINING at, is https://mint.maxminers.net.
The pool also shown on first page of this thread on pool list.

The owner of website fix the problem or he is in trouble!
I contacted but still nobody contacted me to solve this.

To the owner of the pool: Fix my problem please and check the correct amount of conffirmed coins from my mined blocks aswell.

my Mint Coin Adress:
MdBNaAveG7gChvWNq2HVicRnpBjAEzwYWt

Suggestion: If the pool fixes this, edit the scam accusations out of your post... Don't want to harm a pools rep if was just a screw-up.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

Cool. Thanks for help! IS there someone who could tell me what can be the problem?
Okay. 2 days of nonstop mining with 800khs and I get only 6k confirmed mints... THE Pool  is https://mint.maxminers.net.
is there something wrong? Supposted to get 15-20k mint per day.

To the owner of the pool: Fix my problem please and check the correct amount of conffirmed coins from my mined blocks aswell.

my Mint Coin Adress:
MdBNaAveG7gChvWNq2HVicRnpBjAEzwYWt

Cool. Thanks for help! IS there someone who could tell me what can be the problem?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dont know if the price will go up, or just the total hashes will go down tonight, i do know that the current price of 41 satoshi is very low for this inovative coin. So everyone just be patient, sit back, enjoy youre new minted coins and the increase will come in the next couple of weeks.
The real value of this coin is 300+ Satoshi.
So now  41satoshi is only a big discount

Just buy as much as I can, lol
Activity: 252

http://mint.hashstrike.com

** 1% fees **
Stratum + PPLNS
No clumsy email confirmations for withdrawals
Payouts every minute

Why mine with us?

• Over 25+ years combined sysadmin experience
  • No virtual or shared servers here! We run on our own dedicated hardware
  • Load-balanced redundant front-end, wallet, stratum, database servers- no single points of failure
  • Dual Xeon servers with SSD RAID and tons of ram
  • Round-the-clock support via email, IRC, and Twitter

Some quotes from our users:

"I already have 1/3 the coins on HashStrike in less than an hour than I had all night on (another pool)!" - from IRC

"any miners reading this should check out @HashStrike they seem pretty legit and stable, reliable. Let me know what you think" - twitter, @ScottaBeTrue

"@HashStrike You servers have been very reliable indeed.  I use your pools often.  Great work team #hashstrike" -twitter, @gamingatemylife

Activity: 520
Hey!

Whats wrong with the mint wallet? Cant deposit my 10k mints on it... . It just shows ''out of sync'' and nothing have been changed after I downloaded it and withdrawed 2 days ago 3k mints on it then now few hours ago I withdrawed 6k from my pool and none of them showed up. Nothing at transaction section as well. Am I only one who have problems like that?  Huh
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
The real value is what people pay for it lol.
The price being stable around 40 satoshi after such a drastic rise is very good for a coin so young.

if i were to speculate on price i would suggest it'll slowly decline as early miners start selling pos for small profits.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 520

when we see this price on mintpal  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Dont know if the price will go up, or just the total hashes will go down tonight, i do know that the current price of 41 satoshi is very low for this inovative coin. So everyone just be patient, sit back, enjoy youre new minted coins and the increase will come in the next couple of weeks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow, net hashrate over 44.15GH

Difficulty                    163.17301614
Est Next Difficulty    302.32777050
Jump to: