Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 749. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
the QR codes arent showing @wallet
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Hmm. I've been mining since day one and still no minting has taken place.

Have they been in your wallet and been completely still/unmoved? Make sure you have not deposited any coins into the same receiving address, as I believe it might reset the coin age to 0. Can anyone confirm? You have to have the coins unmoved for 20 days at least, could take a few days longer if it is not a lot of coins.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

One question about the minting is it LIFO or FILO or does it just grab random coins when you transfer coins out of your wallet since I've not sent any coins out of my wallet I've only taken coins in.

Yes, very good question.
Anyone have an answer?
[/quote]
I believe currently it is first in first out (FIFO), but coin control could be and probably is scheduled to be developed and implemented.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Whenn mint is going to be halv?

Halving will probably make some sense in trading.
Activity: 210
so when is the mint team going to get one of these nifty public ledgers:

https://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

Such a noble post.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
so when is the mint team going to get one of these nifty public ledgers:

https://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
So Coinwarz says the average block payout is 125000, but didn't that halve today?
Activity: 168

One question about the minting is it LIFO or FILO or does it just grab random coins when you transfer coins out of your wallet since I've not sent any coins out of my wallet I've only taken coins in.

[/quote]

Yes, very good question.
Anyone have an answer?
Activity: 325
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
new here to mint coin, if i have coins in my wallet which is encrypted and locked it says the minting cannot take place. what is meant by minting and should i have wallet unlocked?

thanks

Wallet must be unlocked to mint coins.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Hello, a couple questions:
Do I have to keep my wallet opened for the minting process?
I downloaded the Mac 1.4 version, and it's unable to connect to the network, any idea?
`

bump
Yeh it seems some strange things happened sometime with wallets when i been reading at pages 30-40 at this thread. Was mining and coins didnt came to my wallet and the wallet could not connect to the network as well. Before I realized that wallet is not connected to network, I was very confused with situation.

1st close all other wallets of any other cryptocurrency.

2nd Close Mintcoin wallet.

3rd Delete mintcoin.conf file from app data folder.

4th Now start Mintcoin wallet and that's it.

Option 2: Changed to new config from OP and restart computer.

IF it not working try to go

That what worked for me, the suggestion wich I got from page 32

If you use windows, the config dir usually located at: c:/users/**yourcomputername**/AppData/Roaming/MintCoin.

Go to this dir, you should see files like wallet.dat and peers.dat, and check if you have mintcoin.conf file, if you don't, then create it. Add those addnodes in above posts there and restart the client. You should connect to the network.
Activity: 420
new here to mint coin, if i have coins in my wallet which is encrypted and locked it says the minting cannot take place. what is meant by minting and should i have wallet unlocked?

thanks
Activity: 294
I downloaded the Mac 1.4 version, and it's unable to connect to the network, any idea?
`

bump
Activity: 325
CoinPayments now allows MintCoin payments.

Also visit http://mint.dogetrader.co/ for a collection of utilities for trading Mint.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Looks like if you have a '\' or '/' in your passphrase, you can't unlock it for minting.

Error: The wallet passphrase entered was incorrect. (code -14)

Can anyone confirm?

put the passphrase in quotes.

walletpassphrase "stuff\here"

It worked out, thx! Smiley This should be added to the advanced FAQ or something.
Activity: 252
Looks like if you have a '\' or '/' in your passphrase, you can't unlock it for minting.

Can anyone confirm?

put the passphrase in quotes.

walletpassphrase "stuff\here"
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █

Can anyone confirm?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
I'm currently mining using the Hashrapid pool. Why does the OP list it with a "(Huh)"?

Payment issues.
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
I'm currently mining using the Hashrapid pool. Why does the OP list it with a "(Huh)"?
Activity: 294
Jump to: