Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 748. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Why is mintcoin crashing?? I knew it was a ponzi scheme...

Maybe someone getting ready to pump it?

Pumping and dumping should really only occur in the bathroom

No one's getting ready to pump shit. MINT is going back to where it belongs at 8 satoshi. I lost my 10k$ investment and panic sold.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

No one's getting ready to pump shit. MINT is going back to where it belongs at 8 satoshi. I lost my 10k$ investment and panic sold.

The price should of fell like this a few days ago, some whale stopped it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
some people just hate joy  Cheesy
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why are you mad? at least I admit my coin is a ponzi scheme

I'm not mad, just annoyed. You provide nothing of value to anyone on this thread. Why are you mad?? Did you get screwed by Mintcoin or something? Just trying to understand your intelligence...

Just trying to shed some light on the insurmountable amount of shitcoins in a humorous fashion

Then why don't you come up with a better coin rather than put all your time and energy that you've wasted creating pointless posts. Let's see what you can do...

Waiting for a respectable coin that I can support
Activity: 420
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU

I'm not mad, just annoyed. You provide nothing of value to anyone on this thread. Why are you mad?? Did you get screwed by Mintcoin or something? Just trying to understand your intelligence...

Just trying to shed some light on the insurmountable amount of shitcoins in a humorous fashion
Go make Pandacoin no.5
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Then why don't you come up with a better coin rather than put all your time and energy that you've wasted creating pointless posts. Let's see what you can do...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 294
When do we start receiving a stake for the coins we have in the wallet? Also when I wake up every day do I need to sync the wallet daily on my laptop or can I do it say every few days? What is best recommended? Smiley I only have 21k coins but it is a good start I think considering I am not a miner. Smiley
Activity: 196
last time im selling coins to someone in the forum without reading the coin description
Jump to: