Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 754. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 546
Well, price will not go up because of halving. It didnt go up yesterday then we started to have 2-3 times less blocks.
Activity: 518
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what block is the halving?
Activity: 518
So last halving gonna happen soon, this will be interesting !
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
Can't believe this is still so cheap at 4 satoshi. I just converted a good number of some of the crappy coins I've recently mined into 5M of MintCoin. That'll be my core holding plus whatever more I can mine in the next 4 weeks.

Wow that looked like yesterday. How time flies!

Cheesy
Activity: 168
Still mining MINT every day: http://mint.majorminers.com/

Get some now!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Having a sync issue with the Wallet... Have had my wallet open and stuck at ~92% for almost 2hours with 10+ connections. Can't seem to find a fix through search.. Any guidance?

http://imgur.com/gTVwr9Q
Activity: 196

https://mnt.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 3333 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server
- SSL Enabled
Activity: 238
Not much change in the price I see, hopefully that will change in the next 12 hours. Going to play it like last time if the price had a steep increase, sell and wait for it to drop, then buy back. Made a lot of MINT last time round.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
by leaving the wallet unlocked for minting though, aren't we leaving it vulnerable to theft?

The flag "true" at the end when unlocking should mean "unlocked for minting only" but that doesn't seem to work as i can send coins without having to enter the password when unlocked this way

can one of the devs please clarify?
I think with Peercoin there was a similar issue, but there is a fix for it now, so if it is an issue with MINT right now I'm sure it will get patched soon too. Just have some patience. You can just keep your wallet locked and offline for 30 days, and then turn it on and it should come through very quickly within a few minutes, and you still get all of the 20% annual dividend.
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Is it possible to mint coins using the daemon rather than the qt wallet and if so, how? all the examples i've seen so far only deal with the wallet app. Thanks
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
by leaving the wallet unlocked for minting though, aren't we leaving it vulnerable to theft?

The flag "true" at the end when unlocking should mean "unlocked for minting only" but that doesn't seem to work as i can send coins without having to enter the password when unlocked this way

can one of the devs please clarify?
Activity: 210

Jump to: