Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 752. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Minting away!!!

Working great    Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
mintcoin.cc   down for ever?  Shocked

Yeah sorry there was some downtime, I was setting up a standalone cloudflare account and there was some lag whilst changing the DNS to the new account.

A community member recently purchased mintcoin.com and it is now pointing to mintcoin.cc

I wonder if the .cc stands for Cryptocurrency? Cheesy

I gotta say that website is snappy.   Hope you were compensated well from the pre-mine.  EASY 1 mill IMO

The founding devs are spending their premine productively.

The extended team and everybody working for it is mostly voluntary but we've only got to ask for a reward / bounty and something is paid relative to contribution.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hmm.. it's been 20 days + 3hrs since my first 20k mint landed in my wallet but still no stake. Why? How long can it take before the first coins generate some stake?

Patience. It can take up to 40 days, but its very likely that you will get your first stakes soon.

Yep, 20 days is just the very earliest possible. You have to remember that you are competeing against every other minter out there - it is just like mining. Just like in mining you are competing for blocks, the same holds true with minting.

do we need to setgenerate true or anything special or just have the coins grow old enough?
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Hmm.. it's been 20 days + 3hrs since my first 20k mint landed in my wallet but still no stake. Why? How long can it take before the first coins generate some stake?

Patience. It can take up to 40 days, but its very likely that you will get your first stakes soon.

Yep, 20 days is just the very earliest possible. You have to remember that you are competeing against every other minter out there - it is just like mining. Just like in mining you are competing for blocks, the same holds true with minting.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Yeah sorry there was some downtime, I was setting up a standalone cloudflare account and there was some lag whilst changing the DNS to the new account.

A community member recently purchased mintcoin.com and it is now pointing to mintcoin.cc

I gotta say that website is snappy.   Hope you were compensated well from the pre-mine.  EASY 1 mill IMO
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Activity: 252

http://mint.hashstrike.com

** 1% fees **
Stratum + PPLNS
No clumsy email confirmations for withdrawals
Payouts every minute

Why mine with us?

• Over 25+ years combined sysadmin experience
  • No virtual or shared servers here! We run on our own dedicated hardware
  • Load-balanced redundant front-end, wallet, stratum, database servers- no single points of failure
  • Dual Xeon servers with SSD RAID and tons of ram
  • Round-the-clock support via email, IRC, and Twitter

Some quotes from our users:

"I already have 1/3 the coins on HashStrike in less than an hour than I had all night on (another pool)!" - from IRC

"any miners reading this should check out @HashStrike they seem pretty legit and stable, reliable. Let me know what you think" - twitter, @ScottaBeTrue

"@HashStrike You servers have been very reliable indeed.  I use your pools often.  Great work team #hashstrike" -twitter, @gamingatemylife

This is false advertising...Have been paying 1% fees on this pool not 0 as stated Sad

Oops- I copy and pasted an old post from the launch, I have corrected it.  1% fees!
Activity: 168
Been almost 12 hours since my oldest coins were supposed to hit 20 days in wallet, no hint of any PoS.
How can I be sure everything is right?
(still have the issue with blockchain reporting my balance as being short the exact amount I have in there that are 20 days old so it worries me.)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Couple hours, countdown, lets see what happens
Activity: 770

Okay. My quess then I Been scammed for coins if there is no issues with wallet. 2 days of nonstop mining with 800khs and I get only 6k confirmed mints... Smells like scam for me. THE Pool page I BEEN MINING at, is https://mint.maxminers.net.
The pool also shown on first page of this thread on pool list.

The owner of website fix the problem or he is in trouble!
I contacted but still nobody contacted me to solve this.

To the owner of the pool: Fix my problem please and check the correct amount of conffirmed coins from my mined blocks aswell.

my Mint Coin Adress:
MdBNaAveG7gChvWNq2HVicRnpBjAEzwYWt

Suggestion: If the pool fixes this, edit the scam accusations out of your post... Don't want to harm a pools rep if was just a screw-up.  Wink

At the current and the diff. even 2 days ago 800Kh/s is not going to get you much mint.

http://mint.hashstrike.com

** 0% fees **
Stratum + PPLNS
No clumsy email confirmations for withdrawals
Payouts every minute

Why mine with us?

• Over 25+ years combined sysadmin experience
  • No virtual or shared servers here! We run on our own dedicated hardware
  • Load-balanced redundant front-end, wallet, stratum, database servers- no single points of failure
  • Dual Xeon servers with SSD RAID and tons of ram
  • Round-the-clock support via email, IRC, and Twitter

Some quotes from our users:

"I already have 1/3 the coins on HashStrike in less than an hour than I had all night on (another pool)!" - from IRC

"any miners reading this should check out @HashStrike they seem pretty legit and stable, reliable. Let me know what you think" - twitter, @ScottaBeTrue

"@HashStrike You servers have been very reliable indeed.  I use your pools often.  Great work team #hashstrike" -twitter, @gamingatemylife

This is false advertising...Have been paying 1% fees on this pool not 0 as stated Sad

Indeed it is because their pool says 1%.

1% FEES
Stratum
PPLNS
Dual Xeon CPU's + SSD Raid + TONS of RAM
Support for 500+ miners
Live support via contact form, IRC (irc.freenode.net / #hashstrike), twitter (@HashStrike)
We were one of the first MintCoin pools in existence and we have had 100% uptime since launch!  Our pool is running at near 100% efficiency and payouts are running extremely smoothly.  Join today!
Activity: 167
As i know, you don't need to keep your wallet unlocked. It is enough to unlock every week/month/few months to receive the profit. Can anybody confirm this? I'm newbie too and i'm not sure how this exactly works Smiley Thanks

and don't forget, mint is the future. i'm sure in that.

Mint to the MOOOON
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Question to the devs/miners...

It is my understanding that in order to "MINT" you have to unlock your wallet. When your wallet is unlocked, you can send out any mint from it without requiring the pass phrase. This makes me extremely concerned as there is no password restriction available while minting and someone could get unauthorized access to your computer and send all of your coin away.

What can we do to secure our wallet throughout the minting process? It honestly makes me paranoid to unlock my wallet.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
I still dislike you lol, I don't mine I bought in at 7 I've got my investment back and some Smiley and I still have a fair bit of Mint! I love this coin Smiley
As for me, if I was selling 80% of it now, I would reimbourse ALL of my crypto mistake since day one (including trading on the late Mt.Gox). That's telling Smiley

Shoot - I am so ticked at myself for the Max decision. I would have been sooooo much further ahead if I'd started my crypto-trip with Mint!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I still dislike you lol, I don't mine I bought in at 7 I've got my investment back and some Smiley and I still have a fair bit of Mint! I love this coin Smiley
As for me, if I was selling 80% of it now, I would reimbourse ALL of my crypto mistakes since day one in the crypto business (including trading on the late Mt.Gox). That's telling Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Monero Core Team
Ginger how long have you been into Crypto boy? I highly doubt that, they have more to gain by the coin having success.
I agree with that and we have plas exactly in that direction (be prepared for surprises). But I am on the team, so feel free to take what I say with a pinch of salt Smiley
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

Okay. My quess then I Been scammed for coins if there is no issues with wallet. 2 days of nonstop mining with 800khs and I get only 6k confirmed mints... Smells like scam for me. THE Pool page I BEEN MINING at, is https://mint.maxminers.net.
The pool also shown on first page of this thread on pool list.

The owner of website fix the problem or he is in trouble!
I contacted but still nobody contacted me to solve this.

To the owner of the pool: Fix my problem please and check the correct amount of conffirmed coins from my mined blocks aswell.

my Mint Coin Adress:
MdBNaAveG7gChvWNq2HVicRnpBjAEzwYWt

Suggestion: If the pool fixes this, edit the scam accusations out of your post... Don't want to harm a pools rep if was just a screw-up.  Wink

I dont want to harm anyone. That what I plan to do ( editing the scam accusations )
I hope everything gonna be okay and I can prove its not scam ofc..
Monero Core Team
isnt it better to mine a more profitable coin ATM and then sell it for mints?

what benefit would it be to mine these at these difficulties?

looking at calcs, I can get 30% more mint mining vertcoins and selling for btc and buying mint.
That's what I understood too (plus mintcoin is deliverately very hard to mine toward the end - first week was mining galore).
I am trying to sell my cagecoin at 2 satoshi now (+100% increase), but so much people have the same idea... I'm considering abandonning it and moving to blackcoin (I like PoS).
Jump to: