Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 758. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BC to MINT ratio is currently 51:1, MINT mining makes ZERO sense now with a max block reward of 225,000 and will make even less sense tomorrow when it drops to 112,500. BC block reward is 10,000 however with the price ration it's like getting 500,000 MINT per block. Mine all the BC while you CAN Wink

Still the more you mine, deposit and hold the larger the stake will be, the Mint price will increase also.

if i deposit another 10M mint to wallet,stake will increase?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi,

Could someone donate me some mint?  Smiley I have only 7639 mint  Tongue Please for help  Undecided
Mkr881xZNDQRpWnB2SbLgjsEx54WGDNrEs
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Does anyone have a link for a block explorer?
It's on the first page of this thread
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
need some donation too i only have 6k lol
Metpr7XKLVsGkxUFs8rsqzDi8sfXu5fHZe

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Only 6,500 more Mints until I reach 4 million.  Tongue

Should I post my address for you?  Grin

Sure to add to you're over 9 million. Lulz!

I would donate to someone that does not have much but I can't disturb my coin age just yet, I started mining 2/13/14.

My wallet should start minting around 3/5/14.

Well then im sure you could donate me some Smiley have around 16000 thanks to a very generous bloke who donated me 11K mintcoins when I had 5k XD
MbouLmPg1f3aUT47tTXhdrXAR34YCZ67bb   
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Does anyone have a link for a block explorer?
Activity: 546
About Testnet. Did you only shorten the periods or did you do more changes? Theres no way to fully simulate PoS+PoW progress with testnet unless you have same parameters and same hash power as in real. Im sure you know that. You can only test if the variables change as they are meant to be.

I said I would get back to you with clearer response from protocol consultant.

Here you go:

PoS+PoW is math. MintCoin ditched the difficulty based PoW reward system from peercoin. We are able to accelerate the timings and still vet out that the formulas are working as intended. The PoW is not dependent on hashpower/difficulty.

There's really no issues here that I see, they kept it pretty uncomplicated and straightforward unlike PeerCoin. I have a hard time seeing how it would NOT work.

OK. So no new tricks. Just "turbo version". Didnt you already check the code like this before launch?
Mint was not cloned from PPC anyway, but im sure you know that too Wink .

Thanks for answering. i appriciate it a lot.
Activity: 367
Just received first minting  Wink

I still nothing...

Me, neither. My frist transaction was on 2/6 at 11:24 Eastern time (US), but still haven't received any stakes Sad

Give it time. 20 days is the earliest it can possibly work, not a guarantee to happen at precisely that time. Realax, give it a few days. In order for it to work the coins need to me unmoved (I believe no transactions in or out of that address) for at least 20 days, it might take a few more days after that for it to actually go through, but it's fine because even if you wait for 25 days or 90 days, it still keeps track of your coin age and will pay you the % of what you are owed.

I finally got my first stake. It works. I'm happy. Now bed!  Cool
Activity: 770
Just received first minting  Wink

I still nothing...

Me, neither. My frist transaction was on 2/6 at 11:24 Eastern time (US), but still haven't received any stakes Sad

Give it time. 20 days is the earliest it can possibly work, not a guarantee to happen at precisely that time. Realax, give it a few days. In order for it to work the coins need to me unmoved (I believe no transactions in or out of that address) for at least 20 days, it might take a few more days after that for it to actually go through, but it's fine because even if you wait for 25 days or 90 days, it still keeps track of your coin age and will pay you the % of what you are owed.

Double click the hammer and pick icon and post the transaction details. It should have some confirmations, if not it is stale. ZERO Credit

It takes 20 days for the PoS to kick in and that is today if you mined on launch. If the PoS mined has 0 confirmations it is 0 Credit.

I still nothing...

Look at your transaction history. When was the earliest deposit?
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

I still nothing...

BC to MINT ratio is currently 51:1, MINT mining makes ZERO sense now with a max block reward of 225,000 and will make even less sense tomorrow when it drops to 112,500. BC block reward is 10,000 however with the price ration it's like getting 500,000 MINT per block. Mine all the BC while you CAN Wink

Still the more you mine, deposit and hold the larger the stake will be, the Mint price will increase also.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Just received first minting  Wink

I still nothing...

Do me a favor and click on the resent transaction PoS mined icon and see what the transaction status details say.

Example of a grayed out PoS mined in my HBN wallet says.

Date: 12/4/2013 00:12
Debit: 0.00 HOBO
Net amount: -5.982 HOBO
Transaction ID: 130749692716dc3ec6569e34dfebbf1394c7321e3c2ab4a843e10ba5017ef4b2

Generated coins must mature 25 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

If it has 0 confirms for a while then it is stale.

From a confirmed PoS mine none grayed out with black color font.

Date: 2/17/2014 19:29
To: F59CaynY3uRB7Dc4wrjy3QMAZ6wj (own address, label: crysptsy)
Credit: 60.450261 HOBO
Net amount: +60.450261 HOBO
Transaction ID: 5e55f4e3971034a47b16daa344a9f0118a0ea8cad4676456645680762008ddb1
Activity: 367

I still nothing...

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
When you stop responding to her, she will go away and troll another thread.

I agree she will go away
When you stop responding to her, she will go away and troll another thread.
Activity: 224
Jump to: