Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 759. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Looks like the network difficulty just reached 160.5912 is that a record?

Were did you find those numbers?

Network Info
Difficulty   125.78789128
Est Next Difficulty   205.20673249 (Change in 378 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   0 minutes 18 seconds
Current Block   58088
It popped up briefly when I refreshed this page http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/mintcoin

I am taking stats from http://mnt.coins4everyone.com/
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Gingermod just get out, please. Enough already. Just leave.

Is this your typical response when people say things that don't go your way?

didnt get paid to stop trolling? to bad for you..  now gtfo you're boring
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

Network Info
Current Block   58088
It popped up briefly when I refreshed this page http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/mintcoin

Network Info
Current Block   58088

1 min later

Network Info
Difficulty   121.45511934
Est Next Difficulty   213.31111851 (Change in 375 Blocks)
Current Block   58091

30 sec later

Network Info
Difficulty   136.94918575
Est Next Difficulty   197.13184383 (Change in 371 Blocks)
Current Block   58095
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Is this your typical response when people say things that don't go your way?
Gingermod, calling something irritating....

I went through Gingers post, all she does is trash talk and has probably only discovered crypto currency 1.25 months ago.
If everyone in this thread presses the ignore Gingermod button will he just disappear?  Grin

3* he*

Just waiting for a good currency to come out, in the meantime, it's pretty fun to rile you guys up.
Well at least the dev of doge was a Homestar Runner fan.
So I guess that each batch of coin as they get past 20 days will be minted since I'm on a second minting today. While I was typing this the skate changed again so it looks like more are minting. The number now read
Balance: 993296.289856 MINT
Stake: 60648.341174 MINT

Since I was getting coins ever 2~6 minutes does that mean it will mint more every 2~6 minutes. The first coins that hit my wallet was on 2/6/14 14:50 and the first minting was 2/26/14 19:18

That font choice is hideous

I agree with you for once Wink

Ahh guys <3

This coin is still effectively a ponzi scheme tho ;^)

Cheeky bastard, I give up

Oh you didn't get in on the 5 week mining period? It's okay you'll have to buy coins from me so that you can eventually sell to others like you

I still dislike you lol, I don't mine I bought in at 7 I've got my investment back and some Smiley and I still have a fair bit of Mint! I love this coin Smiley

Gingermod = FUD

Of course Smiley

Speaking the truth is not FUD. Sure, you'll make money on this coin in the short term, especially if you know how to daytrade. However, you should stop pretending this is the next Bitcoin.

I never said it was the next Bitcoin I said it could be, nobody knows the future. Hell yeah it's unlikely but who really knows?

Yeah but that's irritating as shit, do you know how many devs advertise with. "stay for the future" "who knows!" "will this be the next bitcoin? possibly"

No, "mint" coin will never surpass the multi-billion market of Bitcoin

You do know there a coin with a dog on it with the 4/5th highest market cap of all cryptos, anything can happen in this game.

Yeah and there's very good reason for that. It was the first meme coin fueled by a massive reddit community trying to beat every other coin just for the ironic hilarity of using a DOG based currency.

I went through Gingers post, all she does is trash talk and has probably only discovered crypto currency 1.25 months ago.
If everyone in this thread presses the ignore Gingermod button will he just disappear?  Grin
This coin is not a ponzi anymore than bitcoin is, but in any case neither are. In bitcoin the mining phase is a long time but becomes a serious problem as people have to reinvest more and more into mining gear to maintain it. MINT says okay, we will give a set period of time for anyone to mine it fair and square. This eliminates the perpetual mining problem that is beginning to plague the crypto world and will only get worse if we don't stop it now. Use your mining gear now, and get into MINT and then it is still fair game for everyone even after that is over. As everyone can just buy it if they want to fair and square.

The point is that with most coins you run this rat race of perpetually needing more and more mining gear  - economically wasteful. MINT gives miners a fair shot to get in and get their worth for the future, with the whole intent that additional mining gear in the future will not be needed (which is a good thing).

Mining is not a perpetual problem. False dilemma.
This coin is not a ponzi anymore than bitcoin is, but in any case neither are. In bitcoin the mining phase is a long time but becomes a serious problem as people have to reinvest more and more into mining gear to maintain it. MINT says okay, we will give a set period of time for anyone to mine it fair and square. This eliminates the perpetual mining problem that is beginning to plague the crypto world and will only get worse if we don't stop it now. Use your mining gear now, and get into MINT and then it is still fair game for everyone even after that is over. As everyone can just buy it if they want to fair and square.

The point is that with most coins you run this rat race of perpetually needing more and more mining gear  - economically wasteful. MINT gives miners a fair shot to get in and get their worth for the future, with the whole intent that additional mining gear in the future will not be needed (which is a good thing).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
So I guess that each batch of coin as they get past 20 days will be minted since I'm on a second minting today. While I was typing this the skate changed again so it looks like more are minting. The number now read

Since I was getting coins ever 2~6 minutes does that mean it will mint more every 2~6 minutes. The first coins that hit my wallet was on 2/6/14 14:50 and the first minting was 2/26/14 19:18

Ahh guys <3

Oh you didn't get in on the 5 week mining period? It's okay you'll have to buy coins from me so that you can eventually sell to others like you

I still dislike you lol, I don't mine I bought in at 7 I've got my investment back and some Smiley and I still have a fair bit of Mint! I love this coin Smiley

Gingermod = FUD

Of course Smiley

Speaking the truth is not FUD. Sure, you'll make money on this coin in the short term, especially if you know how to daytrade. However, you should stop pretending this is the next Bitcoin.

I never said it was the next Bitcoin I said it could be, nobody knows the future. Hell yeah it's unlikely but who really knows?

Yeah but that's irritating as shit, do you know how many devs advertise with. "stay for the future" "who knows!" "will this be the next bitcoin? possibly"

You do know there a coin with a dog on it with the 4/5th highest market cap of all cryptos, anything can happen in this game.
Activity: 210
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Ahh guys <3

Gingermod = FUD

Of course Smiley

here we go, baby steps. Try to take the elevator to quark, then climb mount everest to doge, then find a spaceship to pluto for BTC. Step 1 first, be realistic

Ahh guys <3

Gingermod = FUD

Of course Smiley

legendary

Ahh guys <3

Gingermod = FUD

Of course Smiley

Ahh guys <3

Gingermod = FUD

Of course Smiley

legendary

Ahh guys <3

Gingermod = FUD

Of course Smiley
Jump to: