Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 815. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dogecoin ( 100billion Coin) with no new feature  But with a fantastic community valued about 300satoshi
So mintpal that have 70billion and Good feature should value more than Dogecoin... So 46satoshi il already a Low value..

Finally someone who gets it!
Ditto!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Devs could ask to remove it from Cryptsy? I mean a 2500 BTC volume on mintpal shows that mintpal is the way to go. They wont even get near that amount anyway.

Free market, they can do as they see fit.. You can't start limiting where it is bought and sold!  Tongue

No you can't.
Although look at who delays withdraws and deposits?    They have held a hand in Monopoly power,   time and time again, I see that firm abusing.

Cryptsy support   "ITS NOT REAL MONEY, Don't worry"

They have held up IFC  -  they have ruined coins that benefit there cronies with copycat alts or benefit the cartel gang of ripoff artists.

Boycott Cryptsy -  I don't care how many people they hire //  Scummy has a new definition.

sadly people will continue trading on this shitty exchange. It is like touching a hot cooking plate ever and ever again never realising that your burning yourself. But that´s how people are..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Devs could ask to remove it from Cryptsy? I mean a 2500 BTC volume on mintpal shows that mintpal is the way to go. They wont even get near that amount anyway.

Free market, they can do as they see fit.. You can't start limiting where it is bought and sold!  Tongue

No you can't.
Although look at who delays withdraws and deposits?    They have held a hand in Monopoly power,   time and time again, I see that firm abusing.

Cryptsy support   "ITS NOT REAL MONEY, Don't worry"

They have held up IFC  -  they have ruined coins that benefit there cronies with copycat alts or benefit the cartel gang of ripoff artists.

Boycott Cryptsy -  I don't care how many people they hire //  Scummy has a new definition.

That's true. One of the reasons that i stopped using cryptsy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Big Bonuses will be given out when we've found the first block !!!

If you elaborate on this bonus, then perhaps i will double your current hash rate.
Activity: 182

Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
https://mint.maxminers.net

We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

Big Bonuses will be given out when we've found the first block !!!
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
all aboard the mintchoppa before it's too late.

lol, yeah. A lot of people think the choppa has been in the sky for some time, caught a nasty head-wind and is heading straight for a cliff face. I assure you guys, the choppa has not even set off yet...

Indeed, just moving some Bitcoins to buy more Mintcoins. Everything below 50 Satoshis is a very good price to get in. Smiley

This Coin has the best distribution system I have heard of yet.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Get back on its going back up. I predict 50's tonight. We will see 100 Satoshi in the short term.

no long term , too many coins will always be people who crashes now live shortly currency

Let the weak hands get out it's for the best and as long as we find a floor over 30 it's fine. It will shoot up again nearer the next halving
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Get back on its going back up. I predict 50's tonight. We will see 100 Satoshi in the short term.

no long term , too many coins will always be people who crashes now live shortly currency
Activity: 68
Fun fact: When I told everyone TOP was going to get an hard pump no one believed and threw shit at me.

Oh boys Cheesy

It's still unstable at the moment but probably heading to a bigger rise soon. And I guess a lot of people will care about this  Smiley
Activity: 98
Fun fact: When I told everyone TOP was going to get an hard pump no one believed and threw shit at me.

Oh boys Cheesy

Because no-one-cares. TopCoin went into a straight bubble and is falling now. You can't top Mintcoin.
+1. Go the topcoin thread nobody cares
legendary

Oh boys Cheesy

Because no-one-cares. TopCoin went into a straight bubble and is falling now. You can't top Mintcoin.

+1

Topcoin is easy profit not a long term investment

Oh boys Cheesy

Hmm, no one cares about free profit? Cool story bro

Oh boys Cheesy
legendary
Incoming Top pump

That's for sure, Top is getting a huge rise

Pump > Dump > Huge volume rise > Pump > Dump

I think I can make a little profit here Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
30s sellers bout to be real sad.
Activity: 68
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Jump to: