Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 814. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Panic sellers bout to buy again reset that interest lol this is the most entertaining coin ever

http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html

No one with a cerbral cortex is buying at these prices.

I've got to admit, this is a crazy steep rise - but where is the top?

This is the top for now. We've hit it.

Did you notice how every other coin but MINT including bitcoin has been declining, yet mint is seeing 200% gains? Is that not a red flag for you? People are probably hedging with mint, but once it starts to pop expect wolololol to FUCK PULL OUT

^ He's right you know. When Doge, BTC, LTC and everything else goes down and yet MINT goes up 300% in 24 hours you know there is something going on - you don't have to know exactly WHAT is going but just know that someone, somewhere has created market conditions (very high MINT Price) that are most favorable to himself - he is not doing to help the coin, or you - he is using your aggregated buy power to pump the price up in order to dump on you. This man did it with Panda, getting poor suckers to pay 30+ satoshi for it before he DUMPED the premine and filled every single buy order down to 1 satoshi.

Incidentally guys, have a look around and find the coin that has had steady buy support but nothing to give the immediate impression of a pump - I won't tell you which one it is, but one coin has been slowly bought up at a very low price for the last 48 hours while mint has gone up and people have dumped it to buy mint, you can tell because every time fools sell off their coins expecting to crash the buy wall and buy back cheaper a wild 10BTC buy order appears...

Remember, these guys buy coins up at their lowest point, and THEN once they have enough of a stash they start the pump, which others pay for with their BTC - they don't have any orders filled, nor do they intend to buy anycoins - because they have already done their buying 2 days ago ;-)

Sounds very risky now
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
28 BTC buy wall at 54 wow

That wall was around 48-49 earlier. Someone's pumping.

The higher they pump, the lower it falls. The small fish like me won't sell once they've bought in..

This coin will be legit unless devs are total scammers. If they are, I will hunt them down personally.

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

Yep, all we need to know now is what the dev plans to do with the 700m pre-mine. I know he/she has been spending a fair few million so far on development, but we need more giveaways and transparency.

Don't worry about the 700million premine, it's not that much. The floor mint just bounced from is higher than I thought it would be. Still holding all mints strong. I don't have time for that daytrading malarky. Every time I try it I lose lol

Now, on with business....! Cheesy

700m is still quite a lot, and it will be a LOT once minting start to take effect. This needs to be addressed for the coin to really take off. I don't mind the dev keeping some of it, but that amount is absurd.

700million isn't that many, some miners might have even more than that. I got in quite late (4 days after launch) and I personally mined 100million. Some who got in earlier may have more MINT than the dev's pre-mine.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just a little something that may help you guys out a bit from the Col team.

You are likely to see some drop in price from miners until around 1 month of being strictly POS. Colossuscoin is 100% POS since and December and it's awesome, you don't have to worry about the miners killing the value of the coin. Once fully POS, staking will move the blockchain so I would suggest depositing small amounts into wallets over the staking period so there is more coins staking periodically, we have started this and will see the results over the next couple weeks.

You may also see some connectivity issues with Cryptsy once POS only so if Cryptsy hits their fraud protection and takes their wallet offline and it's only POS, it will dramatically slow down the transaction times. If you fight with Cryptsy over any issues that happen they do have it within their right to delist your coin because they can't work with the community. I have talked with Bit John and Mullick extensively over the last month and they do a good job.

Remember, in a new technology there may be issues from time to time so it's all about how you handle the situation so you build bridges.

Just thought I'd put in my 2 satoshis

Good luck Mintcoin, wishing you the best from all of us at the Colossuscoin team.

All well and good, but Col is still not fixed yet, so it's difficult to be excited about Colossuscoin until the minting is fixed.

I'm sticking with EBT for now. PoS coin, rare, and it's a few days away from starting PoS minting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Also, if any of you missed it, the forums are here - http://www.mintcointalk.com

The higher they pump, the lower it falls. The small fish like me won't sell once they've bought in..

This coin will be legit unless devs are total scammers. If they are, I will hunt them down personally.

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

Yep, all we need to know now is what the dev plans to do with the 700m pre-mine. I know he/she has been spending a fair few million so far on development, but we need more giveaways and transparency.

Don't worry about the 700million premine, it's not that much. The floor mint just bounced from is higher than I thought it would be. Still holding all mints strong. I don't have time for that daytrading malarky. Every time I try it I lose lol

700m is still quite a lot, and it will be a LOT once minting start to take effect. This needs to be addressed for the coin to really take off. I don't mind the dev keeping some of it, but that amount is absurd.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Just a little something that may help you guys out a bit from the Col team.

You are likely to see some drop in price from miners until around 1 month of being strictly POS. Colossuscoin is 100% POS since and December and it's awesome, you don't have to worry about the miners killing the value of the coin. Once fully POS, staking will move the blockchain so I would suggest depositing small amounts into wallets over the staking period so there is more coins staking periodically, we have started this and will see the results over the next couple weeks.

You may also see some connectivity issues with Cryptsy once POS only so if Cryptsy hits their fraud protection and takes their wallet offline and it's only POS, it will dramatically slow down the transaction times. If you fight with Cryptsy over any issues that happen they do have it within their right to delist your coin because they can't work with the community. I have talked with Bit John and Mullick extensively over the last month and they do a good job.

Remember, in a new technology there may be issues from time to time so it's all about how you handle the situation so you build bridges.

Just thought I'd put in my 2 satoshis

Good luck Mintcoin, wishing you the best from all of us at the Colossuscoin team.
oh you've only just noticed the manipulated market price.!!!!

It's another pump and dump brought to you by Wolong.

you'll all be bag holders soon.

shakes head

Spot on mate - Was heavily invested in PANDA when Wolong fucked us all out of our Bitcoin. He got away with over 250 Bitcoin that we are 100% sure of and probably hundreds more from the pumps and dumps. He is behind this, It is no coincidence that this coin suddenly came to life after the rape of PANDA and the dumping of the premine held by Wolong was complete. He is making fools of everyone, and with each successful trade (he is making 4-6% on each one rather easily, quickly increasing his total portfolio) he is becoming more powerful.

There really is no reason for MINT to be worth this much right now, nice coin, great ideas, but come on. When people, anyone, pump like this you all need to realise that they clearly have a tremendous supply of MINT to dump on you bought at very low prices. In reality they are not pumping anything, YOU are, you are the player investing your BTC into a coin, paying 4-5 times more than it is worth in order for a few men to dump their coins on you through small, staggered sell walls. They are laughing all the way to the bank, just as they fucked MOON, TIPS, CAT, PANDA, LOT buyers etc.

The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it. If you pay this much for it now I guarantee it will fall like a sack of bricks in the coming days, if not hours - its just so damn artificial. The reason people think it "can't possibly be one or two men, its too much volume" is because like I said earlier YOU are the one doing the buying, and there are hundreds of people like you having a punt - notice their buy walls never get touched, they are there to make YOU pay more for the coin, they have no intention of buying it themselves as evidenced by the removal of the walls whenever the sells get a little to close to them.

Just be aware that scumbag manipulators are operating in this market - they fucked PANDA and have found another decent enough coin to mess with.

There will be those who will say "Bullshit. Buy up now guys while it's till low!" - They want their MINT holdings to go up further and more importantly they want your bitcoin. Others will say "Guys sell now, shits going dowwwwn" - they want to buy your MINT. But others will simply say "be mindful that you are being played." If you think you can chance your luck and day trade a profit go for it, but don't think you can outfox those with hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at this - they decide when the price has risen enough for them to clean you out.

Very interesting, +1!
Activity: 182
All the MINT is getting bought up at Coin-Swap.net we need more trades up!
Wow that site is full of spelling mistakes. I don't want to see their code!

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

Activity: 643
Merit: 253
All the MINT is getting bought up at Coin-Swap.net we need more trades up!
Get back on its going back up. I predict 50's tonight. We will see 100 Satoshi in the short term.

no long term , too many coins will always be people who crashes now live shortly currency

Let the weak hands get out it's for the best and as long as we find a floor over 30 it's fine. It will shoot up again nearer the next halving

Exactly +1 Cheesy

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

Lol, you got back up
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
A dump was to be expected but was not that bad really. Now the price is kinda in line with what it should be considering the 2 halvings + difficulty increase.
Should still go up after next halvings. Or at least it's very likely it'll get pumped again near pos.
Activity: 325
Mac wallet 1.4 released. (Not mandatory.) https://www.dropbox.com/s/wz2aoazdf5idxo8/Mintcoin-Qt-v.1.4-MacOSX.zip

-Getbalance issue fixed
-Last 6 transactions displayed in Overview tab
-Icon in dock fix (when the mac wallet is closed but running, clicking on the icon in dock does not show it, one had to right click and select "show/hide")
Activity: 539
Get this coin out of crooksys and watch it rise again
Activity: 196
Awesome, sold 4.2m to get 8.8 mil later for same btc, was fun Cheesy
Now, arise! lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
There's another Pos/Pow coin... It released on 30th January.. coins name is EBT(Electronic benefit transfer) and is growing slowly..
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Now after craptsy-entering this coin has depleted all pumping movement...

And if the coin would not work after switching to PoS phase i will laugh at 60sat buyers very long. Mintcoin tullips.

Now its in PoW phase. Do you mean what it means? it means Pump of Wolong. and PoS means Peace of Shit.
Jump to: