Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 816. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Now that mint is on cryptsy you´ll see a last rise befir it crashes hard.

WOLONG did get you again.  Shocked

Why are you trying to discredit mint? you got any proof they are scammers?
How can it crash hard when the block rewards are getting halved soon, and the coin get more rare?

No, only want a get you a warning. It´s always the same game. First punp then dump.
Cryptsy ist the best place to do it becuase af the high volume there.

As i posted it we were on 55 SAT on mintpal - now 33 at cryptsy

It´s so easy loose a lot of money within a few minutes
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
all aboard the mintchoppa before it's too late.

lol, yeah. A lot of people think the choppa has been in the sky for some time, caught a nasty head-wind and is heading straight for a cliff face. I assure you guys, the choppa has not even set off yet...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
all aboard the mintchoppa before it's too late.

legendary
20 is  not going to happen. We will see >50 before midnight.

I would agree but seems a lot of panicking is happening at the moment :|
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Would love sub 20 now Smiley

I would be so happy, I got my original investment back at 50 and I still had 2/3 of my coins left. I would put it all back in if it went under 20

This 'i wish i bought it at 20,etc' dont work because when theyre that price youll say i want them at lower, instead stick to logic to learn its a steal at this price itself.
Activity: 546
20 is  not going to happen. We will see >50 before midnight.
CRAPTSY = GAME OVER & maybe pump sometimes ;/

Why do you say this?

I used to hate Cryptsy and had serious problem with it, but for the past 2-3 months or so I have used it regularly and have had no issues at all.
legendary
Would love sub 20 now Smiley

I would be so happy, I got my original investment back at 50 and I still had 2/3 of my coins left. I would put it all back in if it went under 20
Activity: 560
CRAPTSY = GAME OVER & maybe pump sometimes ;/
Activity: 182
Another dip just came in. Buy whilst it is low? Halving will happen in a few days, and in a few weeks the coin will no longer be mineable.

yes will go up again
Another dip just came in. Buy whilst it is low? Halving will happen in a few days, and in a few weeks the coin will no longer be mineable.
Activity: 196
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Who cares if its going down even tho i bought at 59, im not selling that knowing that its being manipulated for cheap steals for some of you whales reading. Yes you. hold and buy and repeat
legendary
Finally a correction, would be nice to see the floor over 30
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
since I have encrypted my wallet I am getting a message 'Minting suspended due to locked wallet'. The incructions on the first page are not clear. I have unlocked it using the command console using 'walletpassphrase 999999999 true' but this happens every time I launch the wallet, is there another way around this?

nope sorry buddy.. or transfer to other wallet

when is says - that's YOUR encryption password. Are you putting this?
Also, don't worry about leaving it locked - you only have to unlock it every now and again to see the benefit of the "interest"
Wow, this coin really shot up over night. Glad a grabbed a few million last week. I think i'm going to hold on to these for a very long time Smiley.
Activity: 686
since I have encrypted my wallet I am getting a message 'Minting suspended due to locked wallet'. The incructions on the first page are not clear. I have unlocked it using the command console using 'walletpassphrase 999999999 true' but this happens every time I launch the wallet, is there another way around this?

nope sorry buddy.. or transfer to other wallet
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
TOP +50% in few minutes. not bad

Told to someone a few posts back... he didnt believe me lol :3

Lol it actually went 100%+ for a while, volume got quite a pump and still rising
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Besides, Cryptsy has almost two times higher comission rate. They are robbers compared to Mintpal.
That's one of the reasons I stopped using cryptsy (another one is of course that mintpal had mint very early and another one is that the admin is very reactive). Especially now that DOGE trades on Mintpal. Once Nextcoin will be back on Mintpal, I will have no reason to look elsewhere (save for fiat, and here Bitcoin-central.net is the way).
Jump to: