Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 846. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't even care what happens at this point...it's fun to watch  Shocked

you are right, don't even think of day-trading this. It's too unstable right now no idea when it's gonna explode Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
oh man the dump is going to be EPIC.
Indeed! I'm just waiting for the dump atm

I think his target price is 43 then down to 32!

Attention! The planned Dump has been cancelled until further notice. Please resume making money.
Nope, he dumped down to 35. Sold 8btc @35 sat and around 5-8 btc on the way down! Smiley
Activity: 70

Attention! The planned Dump has been cancelled until further notice. Please resume making money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

lol agreed
Someone is trying to manipulate the market or what?

1000 BTC trade volume on Mintpal, I think it is a lot of someones at this point.
Thing is it costs 50btc to buy X amount but then he can sell it for 65btc. That's 115 btc volume there, since that's happened the whole day I think it's a group!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

1000 BTC trade volume on Mintpal, I think it is a lot of someones at this point.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
So Mintcoin is almost as big as Vertcoin now!

Activity: 322
So I'm new to this cryptocurreny thing and I don't know much, but I'd like to share something I've learned with all the other newbies looking to this thread for information.  DON'T!!...

alright, maybe not completely, but please take everything you read here with a grain of salt. A lot of the "advice" on this and other threads are designed to get people to buy\sell depending on what the poster wants. I know this is obvious to a lot of people, I just want to post this to remind people to use their own heads when buying or selling a coin.

As far as Mint- I think the concept is amazing, and I think the coin will live or die based on how well the PoS aspect is implemented. Good luck everyone.

Yes, I agree. I am sure this person has his own motives for posting this. Likely wants to keep others off this coin so he can get more cheap coins and then make a killing after he dumps on you all. My advise is to do the opposite of what most people are telling you in here. And when you do make a decision stick with it all the way and don't waver. If you panic you have already lost. 

"Yes, I agree. I am sure this person has his own motives for posting this."   AhahaAh..ya you're hilarious, except for one thing-I told people to use their own heads, and you gave them more advice. Just leave my post alone it speaks for itself..

But you said DON'T!!.. at the very start. Subtle but effective. Nice try but it won't work

DON'T!! What?

I guess you stopped reading after DON'T!! and then made a wise ass reply to my post. My post was telling people to gather all information and then use their own heads. I don't really care for you twisting my words.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I see this coin as a Bitcoin-style NXT, but with a fairer distribution.
Quite true. It is sad that none of the technological improvement of nextcoin (colored coins, VISA-grade transactions...) made it with Mintcoin. But still, interesting.
On a feature point of view, nextcoin is much more interesting, though.

How is this distribution more fair? You can only mine for 5 weeks and it has a large premine.

Wasn't Nxt distributed between something like 10 people? I think about any distribution is better than that.
Activity: 735
Merit: 251
How to sync OSX wallet ??
Activity: 140
Just did a quick calculation :

MINT is unprofitable to mine at the moment.

With my 1800 KHs rig I can mine 19789.08858563 MINT per day at current difficulty / block reward. Subtract powercost and I actually lose $1.60 per day.

So everyone should just BUY MINT right now. Mine something else, sell that and buy MINT.
That's good for everyone too, because dif will drop and coin value will go up ! Win win.

Actually, your hashing power should bring you about 70K coins per day with diff ~50. Check your math. 70 000 x 0.00000030 = $12-$13 income per day.
Yup and that is at the price when you posted that. Its still going up and it will for sometime. I'm still mining this and selling all my other $hitcoins. buying up mint
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This coin makes me edgy. I'm going to sleep.  Cheesy
Activity: 238
I see this coin as a Bitcoin-style NXT, but with a fairer distribution.
Quite true. It is sad that none of the technological improvement of nextcoin (colored coins, VISA-grade transactions...) made it with Mintcoin. But still, interesting.
On a feature point of view, nextcoin is much more interesting, though.

How is this distribution more fair? You can only mine for 5 weeks and it has a large premine.
Activity: 70
So I'm new to this cryptocurreny thing and I don't know much, but I'd like to share something I've learned with all the other newbies looking to this thread for information.  DON'T!!...

alright, maybe not completely, but please take everything you read here with a grain of salt. A lot of the "advice" on this and other threads are designed to get people to buy\sell depending on what the poster wants. I know this is obvious to a lot of people, I just want to post this to remind people to use their own heads when buying or selling a coin.

As far as Mint- I think the concept is amazing, and I think the coin will live or die based on how well the PoS aspect is implemented. Good luck everyone.

Yes, I agree. I am sure this person has his own motives for posting this. Likely wants to keep others off this coin so he can get more cheap coins and then make a killing after he dumps on you all. My advise is to do the opposite of what most people are telling you in here. And when you do make a decision stick with it all the way and don't waver. If you panic you have already lost. 

"Yes, I agree. I am sure this person has his own motives for posting this."   AhahaAh..ya you're hilarious, except for one thing-I told people to use their own heads, and you gave them more advice. Just leave my post alone it speaks for itself..

But you said DON'T!!.. at the very start. Subtle but effective. Nice try but it won't work
Activity: 364
mintpal Trade Volume:
957.948 BTC
Jump to: