Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 844. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I started mining this the 6th but I only had 1.2mhps ~~ and then difficulty on my main coin went down so I had to mine that for a while... I regret that now!
I have 9khs on my Mintbox (hey, I just realised that... mintbox, mintcoin... We have to do something about it, I will contact Compulab!)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We should come up with a mascot or cartoon for Mintcoin. That would bring in so many other people and maybe make it more attractive to women. We need to get as many late adopters onto this coin as possible right now. They will take this coin to the MOON! We can sit back and make more when they invest and drive up the price. I like this alot.

Women like mint. A good name is worth a billion dollars and MINT is a great name for a coin! I told my wife about mintcoin and it wasn't long before she was on board with it. It is much more mature than doge.

Agreed. MintCoin will go somewhere very soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I was already in before I realised mintpal and mint were separate lol!
Seems like we both are old-timers, hey ^^

I think so! I messaged you when I thought the devs went AWOL back at 7 satoshi lol

They were just very busy Cheesy
Wow, MintCoin network hash rate already surpassed 10GH/s!
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
We should come up with a mascot or cartoon for Mintcoin. That would bring in so many other people and maybe make it more attractive to women. We need to get as many late adopters onto this coin as possible right now. They will take this coin to the MOON! We can sit back and make more when they invest and drive up the price. I like this alot.

Women like mint. A good name is worth a billion dollars and MINT is a great name for a coin! I told my wife about mintcoin and it wasn't long before she was on board with it. It is much more mature than doge.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
diff is in the 70s now. I'm not selling my stash.
Just dropped to 57. According to the Coinwarz mining calculator with the current average block reward of ~125,000, you should be able to mine ~41,000 per day at a Diff of 60, which at the current price of 40 Sat would gross ~$10 per day minus costs per 1000 KH/s. IMO, that is the only thing that is keeping the price from climbing higher ATM. It's going to be an interesting week for Mint as the next halving draws closer. I suspect the diff wont stay there for much longer. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I started mining this the 6th but I only had 1.2mhps ~~ and then difficulty on my main coin went down so I had to mine that for a while... I regret that now!
Monero Core Team
I was pretty lucky with this one, this was the first launch I almost got right as a semi noob.
Exact same thing. Except that luck was not the only thing in the equation - there was a lot of hints for those who can detect them (catchy name, amount of pages on bitcointalk and volume on mintpal, the very fact that the money and the exchange sound the same...)

Monero Core Team
I was pretty lucky with this one, this was the first launch I almost got right as a semi noob.
Exact same thing. Except that luck was not the only thing in the equation - there was a lot of hints for those who can detect them (catchy name, amount of pages on bitcointalk and volume on mintpal, the very fact that the money and the exchange sound the same...)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

My 100million stash is held firm Smiley

Now if you sold all of that then I would call it a DUMP. Wonder what the price would fall to if you did all at once?

I'm not selling a single mint for at least two weeks. I mined them all - every single one Smiley

I was pretty lucky with this one, this was the first launch I almost got right as a semi noob. Mined starting around block 100 to 200 on dogemoon
Activity: 325

Now if you sold all of that then I would call it a DUMP. Wonder what the price would fall to if you did all at once?

I'm not selling a single mint for at least two weeks. I mined them all - every single one Smiley

A hoard worthy of Fafnir himself.

I wouldn't touch a mite of it
20BTC sell wall @40 satoshi is being eaten rapidly! A lot of fun to watch this, lol
Monero Core Team
And now 17, but blow Vertcoin. Yes, Vertcoin. That says something.
Mintcoin just annihilated Vertcoin. It took two level just by the time I watched the last 5 pages of the forum. Net step: Maxcoin.

Mintcoin to Alpha Centauri!

(remember: we are still Sunday in America; in six hours, that should be over)
5 million is a lot of MINT. If you can just hold that for another 3 weeks, your dreams will come true.

Glad to see you still here - another name from the 'early' mint days!

I don't even care what happens at this point...it's fun to watch  Shocked

you are right, don't even think of day-trading this. It's too unstable right now no idea when it's gonna explode Tongue

I wouldn't think of selling any of my awesome hoard at this point. I'm hodl'n

Sell now and then watch the price rise up directly, haha

won't even be tempted until we see 100+
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Damn dude, how many GPUs did you buy? I only have one so far, but I bought a mining contract on ebay and mined top coin and traded some of my top for mint so I have 5 million mint right now.

Look at my posts 2 weeks ago, I mined 60million in two days. It's now almost impossible to mine.
Hm, you have around 15-20mhps I guess?

Damn dude, how many GPUs did you buy? I only have one so far, but I bought a mining contract on ebay and mined top coin and traded some of my top for mint so I have 5 million mint right now.

Look at my posts 2 weeks ago, I mined 60million in two days. It's now almost impossible to mine.
Jump to: