Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 845. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
diff is in the 70s now. I'm not selling my stash.

My 100million stash is held firm Smiley

Now if you sold all of that then I would call it a DUMP. Wonder what the price would fall to if you did all at once?
Around 25-26 sat I guess
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
I am trying to understand how this will be a currency. As a potential investor (by the way I am mining a little bit as well) I want to know what the future holds. In this case the very near future. With no one left mining it will definitely be very interesting to see what happens here. Very interesting. I am trying to see how this will not be just hoarded and where the incentive for new users (an absolute must for any coin to sustain) will come from. This has the potential to get sidetracked and become a pyramid model. I do not want to see that happen as it would be bad for not just this coin but other coins as well. THere has to be some incentive for people to redistribute their coins outside of just wanting to make a profit off of their initial investment. These are valid questions I feel as someone who is deciding whether to go big into this coin as it seems to be now or never.

It is just a short distribution. So think of bitcoin on steroids.
Activity: 70

Now if you sold all of that then I would call it a DUMP. Wonder what the price would fall to if you did all at once?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
I guess mintpal is making quite the dough from all the transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Damn dude, how many GPUs did you buy? I only have one so far, but I bought a mining contract on ebay and mined top coin and traded some of my top for mint so I have 5 million mint right now.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

How long does it take for a buy order to go through? I bought at 30 satashi a hour ago and still dont have them?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
And now 17, but blow Vertcoin. Yes, Vertcoin. That says something.
Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I don't even care what happens at this point...it's fun to watch  Shocked

Agreed +1
oh man the dump is going to be EPIC.
Indeed! I'm just waiting for the dump atm

I think his target price is 43 then down to 32!

Attention! The planned Dump has been cancelled until further notice. Please resume making money.
Nope, he dumped down to 35. Sold 8btc @35 sat and around 5-8 btc on the way down! Smiley

What exchange are you watching? Wasn't mintpal.

Yes it was, did you miss it?

Not sure that qualifies as a dump really. Considering it has blown through 40 btc walls very recently this was a minor blip and almost fully recovered already.
They still dumped what the bought, buy walls were moved and 2 min later it went down to 35. I had buy order @34 so I was kind of sad...
Ofc it is recovered, they are buying again. I mean if they profit 10% by doing this, it's a lot of money!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
The trading actions are on fire. I see many black digits flashing up. Seems that people are panic buying. Risky time for hodling, though.

I don´t have a good feeling about this..  Lips sealed

I've been hearing this for the last 30 satoshi lol!
Activity: 56

you are right, don't even think of day-trading this. It's too unstable right now no idea when it's gonna explode Tongue

I wouldn't think of selling any of my awesome hoard at this point. I'm hodl'n

Sell now and then watch the price rise up directly, haha

Attention! The planned Dump has been cancelled until further notice. Please resume making money.
Nope, he dumped down to 35. Sold 8btc @35 sat and around 5-8 btc on the way down! Smiley

Not sure that qualifies as a dump really. Considering it has blown through 40 btc walls very recently this was a minor blip and almost fully recovered already.

you are right, don't even think of day-trading this. It's too unstable right now no idea when it's gonna explode Tongue

I wouldn't think of selling any of my awesome hoard at this point. I'm hodl'n

Activity: 54

Yea it is. My buy order from 30 satashi hasnt gone through yet so im kind of getting nervous watching whats going to happen and i cant do shit with my coins yet.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Happy 200th page for Mint.  Grin

MINT/BTC

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

Trade Volume:
1050.976 BTC

Cool
Jump to: