Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 852. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Lol I bought in @6 and already sold and bought back multiple times... 1 btc profit Cheesy

Yes, I've secured a nice position and a nice profit on BTC besides!

This coin is really going places.  Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
As has been mentioned, we just opened a MINT/LTC market. Welcoming traders with LTC to trade directly to MINT Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MINT/LTC

The MINT/BTC market has hit over 700 BTC volume in the past 24 hours, incredible!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
loving this....decided to day trade my 3.7m stake... now sitting on 6.1m Mint from the last 1 hour alone...

What do i want? BTC or MINT? easy answer... mint... Because i think over time.. due to it PoS nature... everyone is gonna lock down their mint in their wallet.. and we wont be seeing so many millions up for grabs...

Hope fully i will get to my goal of 10m and then sell of the excess for profit...

I'm too worried if I try daytrading the price will spike again and not come back down.

vast majority fail at day trading, I wouldn't try unless you have lots of experience. I saw people on Dogecoin loose everything from selling at 70 satoshi waiting for a crash that never came.

I'm working off a $2 tip I got in BTC on reddit 4 months ago, it had turned to $14 due to BTC going up, bought doge at 140, sold at 180, rolled it through two other coins, bought doge again at 160ish. I sold most of it at around 190-210 to hop on mint at 5 sat before it started to go up. Well worth not waiting for the doge peak. That inital $2 is somewhere around $40-50 or so now.

Wow, you are a genius, I need to learn from you, lol
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Yep.. i've decided to stop trading for the moment.. because... it looks like the trading has become a little indecisive...

also a drop can be expected... price climbed too high too fast.. which means that those who are trading are more likely to trade it away for the immediate profit...

i think Mint at this stage is a solid buy in the 20-25 range for this current block reward.. 26 and up is a little iffy at this point as its being heavily traded and i can't really estimate when the dump will come in and to what level it will drop the coin.. but with the amount of interest in mint and the increase in hashrate.. there is also a chance that new investors will come in and swallow the dump... but its a little unlikely as the current ALT market.. makes most people refrain from taking big risks with their current BTC positions..

With trading other PoW coins its easy... since the coins dont do anything... pretty much whatever we see on the exchange is whatever is gonna be traded.. with PoS its hard to get a fix on how much mint is getting sent out of the exchange for Wallet mining..

Any speculation on the trading scenario when we get to 1 coin block rewards?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Looks like this coin is taking off. Can someone please explain what will happen when the mining drops to only 1 coin per block? I want to get into this coin but I am concerned about what will happen in 2.5 weeks. I know users can mint coins in their wallets at 20% annually but what will new people get?
new ppl get what they get, dust. Buy now!

But you need new people to drive the market. I don't quite understand. Will this become a hoarding thing? If so then no one will spend them and it is not a currency but something more like a collectable item. Just trying to understand. What will keep interest in the coin if you can't get it or spend it? Maybe I am missing something.
learn more about PoS and you will understand that the ammount of coins sitted in your wallet correespond to a mining % i dont know how much time here but you will receive coins actually not mining iin terms of hardware! just hold it in your wallet and receive coins for interest (mining,forging) like with NextCoin.
Mintpal added a Mint/LTC market Cheesy
Activity: 112
Actually there is a big guy playing with the coin, when he is done the price will fall a little. I don't suggest to buy now

if that is the case then he has been at this for the past 13 hours
I think he has.
Have you seen the market?
It went from 15->23 then 23-27 slow. Then 27-34 fast as hell, then got dumped to 25 and then up to 33 and then dump to 26. Up to 32 then down to 25 and now stabilized at 29/30.
Activity: 154
Actually there is a big guy playing with the coin, when he is done the price will fall a little. I don't suggest to buy now

if that is the case then he has been at this for the past 13 hours
Lol I bought in @6 and already sold and bought back multiple times... 1 btc profit Cheesy
Activity: 70
Looks like this coin is taking off. Can someone please explain what will happen when the mining drops to only 1 coin per block? I want to get into this coin but I am concerned about what will happen in 2.5 weeks. I know users can mint coins in their wallets at 20% annually but what will new people get?

But you need new people to drive the market. I don't quite understand. Will this become a hoarding thing? If so then no one will spend them and it is not a currency but something more like a collectable item. Just trying to understand. What will keep interest in the coin if you can't get it or spend it? Maybe I am missing something.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Mintcoin is rising quick on coinwarz, now at 18. This coin is different then all the others which makes it really valuable. At one point mining stops which prevents multipool and big miners from dumping the coin. Minting takes over and holding large amounts of coins is very profitable.

I don't see mintcoin on coinwarz =/

he probably saw mincoin Tongue

Doh, I mean Coinmarketcap.
group of interests not a single person, learn that this kind of coin is developed by ppl with money IN, which gives those jumps soo the "new ppl" will buy it expensive, i consider myself new but i bought at 05 satoshis and sold back at 03 satoshis now i had to buy @33 satoshis and 27 satoshis becouse i didnt read the fucking OP
29 BTC moved from the buy wall at 14 Satoshis.

It's the big guy pumping the coin. Don't buy now Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
alright so now the new stable price is 28/29 Roll Eyes?

Ask me again tomorrow.  Cheesy
Activity: 210
alright so now the new stable price is 28/29 Roll Eyes?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
29 BTC moved from the buy wall at 14 Satoshis.
Activity: 224
what does this part mean:

3. what does that mean in the wallet : Minting suspended due to locked wallet?
This says you can not do mining due to wallet encrypted.
you need to unlock the wallet in order to mine (for example for PoS blocks):
mintcoin-qt -server
mintcoind walletpassphrase true

do i need to unlock wallet for it to get the 20%?
how do you mine with wallet?
I cant figure out how to unlock it
fuck yeah  Cheesy, who else gangbanged the fuck out of that arbitrage opportunity on coinmarket?

This coin is only going to become more rare in the coming weeks when people cant mine no more, price is going to keep going up i just bought 2,000,000 it will be nice to get that %20 interest.

actual diff 55 next diff 131 triple!
Jump to: