Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 853. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like this coin is taking off. Can someone please explain what will happen when the mining drops to only 1 coin per block? I want to get into this coin but I am concerned about what will happen in 2.5 weeks. I know users can mint coins in their wallets at 20% annually but what will new people get?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I have not sold one Mint.  Cool

Patients, patients, patients.

What about doctors?

Opps! Patience

OnT:
Looks like a bright future for Mint. This truly is one of the more innovative coins!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Mintcoin is rising quick on coinwarz, now at 18. This coin is different then all the others which makes it really valuable. At one point mining stops which prevents multipool and big miners from dumping the coin. Minting takes over and holding large amounts of coins is very profitable.

where do you see mintcoin on coinwars? Cant even find it on that site...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
fuck yeah  Cheesy, who else gangbanged the fuck out of that arbitrage opportunity on coinmarket?

This coin is only going to become more rare in the coming weeks when people cant mine no more, price is going to keep going up i just bought 2,000,000 it will be nice to get that %20 interest.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
interesting... mintpal.. just opened up its first LTC exchange...
and its paired with Mint.

This is great news for stability of MINT and LTC.  Loving it.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
17 days to hit the moon!  Cool
got my 300k's waiting for my LTC to arrive!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Exactly, nobody knows the future, there could be a new coin that overtakes Bitcoin in the future and probably will be, just hope we are all on that train lol!
I place my bet on Nextcoin.
Activity: 70

Patients, patients, patients.

What about doctors?

OnT:
Looks like a bright future for Mint. This truly is one of the more innovative coins!
Activity: 112
Mint/ltc added, this will slow down the daytraders
Activity: 87
Mintcoin is rising quick on coinwarz, now at 18. This coin is different then all the others which makes it really valuable. At one point mining stops which prevents multipool and big miners from dumping the coin. Minting takes over and holding large amounts of coins is very profitable.

I don't see mintcoin on coinwarz =/

he probably saw mincoin Tongue
Activity: 154

I don't see mintcoin on coinwarz =/

Patience, patience, patience.
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
interesting... mintpal.. just opened up its first LTC exchange...
and its paired with Mint.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
idk i think i can buy a lot cheap than that, still has 17days to go! let's see what happends.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
fuck yeah  Cheesy, who else gangbanged the fuck out of that arbitrage opportunity on coinmarket?
WARNING TO INVESTORS!

Pre-mine? yes.

Community interested in anything but money? no.

Anything innovative? no.

Troll much?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Still have not seen the dev team address their plan with the 3.86% premine. Did I miss it?
A lot of bounties have been given already from premine. Can't say more.
Activity: 210
can someone please take 1 minute to explain the mining. Cant find a single helpful link....

cheers

Heavy mining going on in different pools. GPUs & CPUs are hashing the network at the moment. After 2 weeks or so (check first page for exact information) mining will be stopped as in terms there will no any coins left to mine anymore. After that network will run on proof of stake (POS) so if you want to mine this coin, do it now. Hope that helped you a bit.  Grin

But how do i mine it? is it just a simply scrypt coin?

use my scrypt settings hook to a pool and go?
You can scrypt mine it for a couple of weeks more but its getting pretty hard.
You find a list of pools on the first page.
After week 5 (2.5 weeks more) mining will be virtually 0 and after that you "mint" by keeping your coins in your wallet for at least 20 days and you dont need any high end hardware for that
Activity: 213
Let's send a message to steban :p
He was super pessimistic the entire time, always trying to find something bad to say about some aspect of something. It will be funny if Mint reaches 200 sat, we can all laugh at him. Tongue
steban is the one person why I decided to step in and create a team for driving mintcoin. In a way, we all owe him a lot.

Too bad he never answered my PM...

If mint ever hits 700 sat in a year, offer to buy his house for $4,000 and tell him he should take your offer before the market crashes Tongue
Jump to: