Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 872. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

http://mnt.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 3333 mining
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server

Just got done changing our mail server over.  I saw some emails may have been delayed, but it should be good to go now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This coin really has potential, been mining some and bought at different levels.

My only concern, is the premine.  Is the dev going to be transparent about what they are doing with it?  700MM is a LOT of coins.  As a community we should hold them accountable.

Look what happened to EAC, 270MM premined, everyone said no big deal, same script you hear with all premined coins. premine for bounties, giveaways, development, support and maintenance, new feature developments etc.

What bounties have been paid already?

What bounties are still outstanding?

How much has been given away already?

How much are allocated for future giveaways?

What new features/developments do you plan to implement?

I think a good percent of those coins should go into establishing a MintCoin Foundation.
Really let outsiders know this is a serious coin looking long-term.

thoughts?

I totally agree with you, hope the DEV would do something to make us relax on this pre-mine thing.
Activity: 56
MINT hits CryptoRush.in!
Trade your MintCoins for DOGE, LTC and BTC!

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=MINT&b=DOGE

You mean trade your DOGE, LTC and BTC for MINT? lol.

This weekend this coin should have plenty attention with the arm chair quarterbacks.
Anyone speak Chinese?    Any article writers reading the blogs to write about the new up and comer.

Who is marketing in Chinese?     Can it trade in CNY before USD?

Get the translating thing going, unless you want to keep this coin all Irish,  ah right its a peppermint!  sorry.
Market in other languages.

Someone that can translate in Chinese, please read todays blogs and write an article!      Why sell the hoarding coin?  Such a big float and nothing for sale?  Why?  Interest god dammit!  

Currently I'm contacting Chinese exchange platform such as Bter and Btc38, hope they'll reply me soon
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Doing a few MINT giveaways and games in #mintcoin on freenode for the next 30 min or so.
Activity: 210
I bought low, sold high, chickened out and bought back in even money...-fees Tongue
Activity: 3
p2pool anyone?
i find that im not getting as much coins as I should on the bigger pools.
Activity: 420
This coin really has potential, been mining some and bought at different levels.

My only concern, is the premine.  Is the dev going to be transparent about what they are doing with it?  700MM is a LOT of coins.  As a community we should hold them accountable.

Look what happened to EAC, 270MM premined, everyone said no big deal, same script you hear with all premined coins. premine for bounties, giveaways, development, support and maintenance, new feature developments etc.

I think a good percent of those coins should go into establishing a MintCoin Foundation.

thoughts?

I saw the team give 500k for the mac qt. :-)
Activity: 251

I'm pretty sure the EAC premine has not really been touched,  You can go back a couple hundred pages and find the address where it is stored.     It is a concern though I agree, the community needs to know the coins will be spent well.

EAC aside, I just would like to see some transparency.  

1% MINT premine is actually ~3.24% for the first year, given 21 billion coins are produced the first year, which is an eternity in the alt-coin space.

A few other posters brought up the issue before, but the dev has yet to respond ...

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Just started mining mint and now wating to minting.
2 Weeks to go after that all we will start minting.
Activity: 147
omg mintcoin is ON FIRE!

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

thoughts?

I'm pretty sure the EAC premine has not really been touched,  You can go back a couple hundred pages and find the address where it is stored.     It is a concern though I agree, the community needs to know the coins will be spent well.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 251

thoughts?

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Hi,

There's a community-sponsored giveaway ongoing at:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/freebies-giveaways/652185-giveaway-mintcoins-pow-pos-hybrid-cryptocurrency.html

But the giveaway giveaway address is almost empty:

MjaSwQPvZrUwhbzwz4BRxxnBuKD9UtxaVU

These guys over there are pretty enthusiastic about MintCoin. Please let us spread some more Mints to other people. A little donation would help.

You can check the status of the giveaway here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BQMtpoUpp-aGzuftc84rFwcaRGe7RkHIB9Xg0Bu3NgA/

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
MINT hits CryptoRush.in!

I sent you a PM about this. I think they are having an issue with the coin on cryptorush.in He wants to talk to you.
Activity: 185
MintCoin 1.4 is available in repository

(Unofficial) Ubuntu PPA for MintCoin is now available! Currently contains MintCoin 1.3 compiled from github sources.

https://launchpad.net/~keremhd/+archive/mintcoin-unofficial/

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:keremhd/mintcoin-unofficial
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mintcoind mintcoin-qt
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
$ 307,680 in the last 24 hours damnnnn
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

MINT hits CryptoRush.in!

This weekend this coin should have plenty attention with the arm chair quarterbacks.
Anyone speak Chinese?    Any article writers reading the blogs to write about the new up and comer.

Who is marketing in Chinese?     Can it trade in CNY before USD?

Get the translating thing going, unless you want to keep this coin all Irish,  ah right its a peppermint!  sorry.
Market in other languages.

Someone that can translate in Chinese, please read todays blogs and write an article!      Why sell the hoarding coin?  Such a big float and nothing for sale?  Why?  Interest god dammit!  
If only I could speak multiple languages Sad
Activity: 325
MINT hits CryptoRush.in!

Yes, lol! I need to sleep!
Jump to: