Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 873. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Hello there MintCoin community. What a ride the last 24 hours have been! We are all feeling pumped aren't we?

I just sold all my MintCoin today, there has been so much volume come through driving up this price the last 24hrs (420+ Bitcoins or $240,000 cash money) that it is simply unsustainable. A quarter million dollars of mostly buys is certainly likely done by a big player or syndicate. If it is a true long-term investor, he will not keep buying this way as he knows he has inflated his buy price to obtain such a huge amount of coins. If it is a 'pump-n-dump' scam group like Wolong that the crypto-lemmings are so fond of, well, then things could get pretty ugly.

Exactly the same thing happened with Vertcoin when it was around the same market cap (1 million dollars). It then exploded up to $7 million dollars market cap in 3 days when it was added to more exchanges. This coin also has the added advantage of sharply decreasingly block rewards which will limit miners dumping each week plus it will promote the belief that the price will rise as the coin becomes rarer.

I've been in this community a long time. I know a snowballing coin when I see one.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.. What do you mean by snowballing coin?
I guess he means like a snowball-effect!

Snowball starts rolling down a mountain, getting bigger and bigger and the velocity increases all the time!

Price->Hashrate->price->hashrate->price->hashrate->price->(POS STARTS)->price->price->price Wink

Thank you sir Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MINT hits CryptoRush.in!
Trade your MintCoins for DOGE, LTC and BTC!

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=MINT&b=DOGE

You mean trade your DOGE, LTC and BTC for MINT? lol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello there MintCoin community. What a ride the last 24 hours have been! We are all feeling pumped aren't we?

I just sold all my MintCoin today, there has been so much volume come through driving up this price the last 24hrs (420+ Bitcoins or $240,000 cash money) that it is simply unsustainable. A quarter million dollars of mostly buys is certainly likely done by a big player or syndicate. If it is a true long-term investor, he will not keep buying this way as he knows he has inflated his buy price to obtain such a huge amount of coins. If it is a 'pump-n-dump' scam group like Wolong that the crypto-lemmings are so fond of, well, then things could get pretty ugly.

Exactly the same thing happened with Vertcoin when it was around the same market cap (1 million dollars). It then exploded up to $7 million dollars market cap in 3 days when it was added to more exchanges. This coin also has the added advantage of sharply decreasingly block rewards which will limit miners dumping each week plus it will promote the belief that the price will rise as the coin becomes rarer.

I've been in this community a long time. I know a snowballing coin when I see one.

I guess he means like a snowball-effect!

Snowball starts rolling down a mountain, getting bigger and bigger and the velocity increases all the time!

Price->Hashrate->price->hashrate->price->hashrate->price->(POS STARTS)->price->price->price Wink
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
MINT hits CryptoRush.in!
Trade your MintCoins for DOGE, LTC and BTC!

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=MINT&b=DOGE
legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Jeez. Price keeps going up and up!
legendary
This is the new hype coin of the week.

I see the market cap touching 10 million in the next month. Mark my words.

If it hits Cryptsy while the hype is here, then easily! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
This is the new hype coin of the week.

I see the market cap touching 10 million in the next month. Mark my words.
lol @ weak hands. How old are we? 2 weeks?
legendary
If it goes back to 10 I'm gunna buy 1 BTC worth

I don't think it will,the hype is getting bigger and bigger and Diff is skyrocking.

I have some already I just want more at a cheaper price Tongue I wish I got more at 7 last night now

I wish i'd keept mine at 7 yesterday  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ohh damn Sad Just hope it doesn't get put on Cryptsy soon or we won't be seeing 7 again!
I had 1.6 or 1.7 million MINT today when I woke up. That was worth ~0.25@15 sat. Now I have almost 0.5, I really hope I can buy some more and then sell a bit higher before I go to bed Grin

Don't be chasing your tail!
Get in on the interest-bearing coin vehicle ride!

The only coin out there that pays to HOARD!

Sell all your other shitcoins and buy one that matters, one that is different, one that has incentive to HOARD! for longevity.
In my opinion it's better that I take my opportunity to get more MINT while I can!
I'm holding KDC and MINT atm, these will skyrocket (and with supernatural power fuel) within 2 weeks Cheesy
I had 1.6 or 1.7 million MINT today when I woke up. That was worth ~0.25@15 sat. Now I have almost 0.5, I really hope I can buy some more and then sell a bit higher before I go to bed Grin

Don't be chasing your tail!
Get in on the interest-bearing coin vehicle ride!

The only coin out there that pays to HOARD!

Sell all your other shitcoins and buy one that matters, one that is different, one that has incentive to HOARD! for longevity.

Stop shilling please.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life

I don't think it will,the hype is getting bigger and bigger and Diff is skyrocking.

I have some already I just want more at a cheaper price Tongue I wish I got more at 7 last night now

I wish i'd keept mine at 7 yesterday  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary

I have some already I just want more at a cheaper price Tongue I wish I got more at 7 last night now. The thing is if it gets put on Cryptsy in the next few days it will truly explode, it has enough volume as it is and I don't wanna miss the rocket.
Activity: 98
Mine for your life

legendary

Yep,  I bought into Mint yesterday in the 7 range right before liftoff.   I discovered a real gem!  (I think)

Why a new coin holder like me is excited:
-New and different from the rest.
-Combines the best of PPC and DOGE.
-Level Roll-out
-New website/logo
-Encouragement to hoard.
-Dividend paying

This is the only investment grade coin!   I give it a Triple A rating with a price target that competes with Doge and makes a PPC owner wish they had some.
Investment grade coin bucks the trend.  All arrows are red and pointing down except the "HOARDING COIN"  Where it pays to Hoard.
Why people will be buying it after March 15th?  Cause it will pay out interest/ dividends.  

This coin stands tall and far apart from the others.  

Thanks for the great welcoming from the BipolarTrader!   Long strong and a MINT HOARDER.  I don't care if it goes lower or higher, buying everyday till March!

This is my retirement.  Its like an annuity.  Or stock in a BlueChip!    

Where is all this coin shit going:   Well, Wall Street needs a way to issue Stock of companies w/o the need for Naked Short Selling.  This system makes sure there is no Naked Selling.   All stocks of company will be issued this way.  Keep the tech moving!
Thanks from a Wall Street Trader.    Yah, the Bipolar trader, looking for the interest bearing hedge.  Thanks MintCOIN!

[citation needed]
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Diff is 60, sell now and cry.
Jump to: