Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 877. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Who is pumping this so hard?

I think this coin is *insanely* under valued.  I'm already moving to buy more.  I think MINT will find itself a nice niche as a tier 2 or 3 coin.  Worth WAY more than it is now.

Have you all really never heard of Peercoin? http://www.peercoin.net/

Mintcoin is just a clone of this, Peercoin coin is already "tier 3"

Uhh, we are trying to get rich ourselves here, not pay off early PPC investors. Welcome to the alt coin section.

Well good luck getting Mintcoin to surpass Peercoin

Peercoin is $3.50 per coin.   This just shows the "potential" with mint coin.   it's time for disruption.. Smiley

These current prices for MINT are steals!

But peercoin is only 21,166,036 coins, so mintcoin has 756 times more coins.
I dont think they will get 1$ per mintcoin or could it?
Because i would be a millionaire then if i keep them.
So compared to Ppc they would go around 0,0047 at the price its now,
How many sathosish is 0,0047?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Still have not seen the dev team address their plan with the 3.86% premine. Did I miss it?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Yes. They are trying to get listed on Cryptsy right now.

But MINT has it's own exchange:

This is probably going to be the main exchange for MINT though...

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MINT/BTC

Ahh cheers, Yeah got a lot of volume I was using Poloniex but it was dead so I moved to Mintpal
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Yes. They are trying to get listed on Cryptsy right now.

But MINT has it's own exchange:

This is probably going to be the main exchange for MINT though...

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MINT/BTC

legendary
Anybody know if there are any plans to get Mint on Cryptsy? Would get a lot more attention
Activity: 434
Merit: 511

I think this coin is *insanely* under valued.  I'm already moving to buy more.  I think MINT will find itself a nice niche as a tier 2 or 3 coin.  Worth WAY more than it is now.

Uhh, we are trying to get rich ourselves here, not pay off early PPC investors. Welcome to the alt coin section.

Peercoin is $3.50 per coin.   This just shows the "potential" with mint coin.   it's time for disruption.. Smiley

But peercoin is only 21,166,036 coins, so mintcoin has 756 times more coins.
I dont think they will get 1$ per mintcoin or could it?
Because i would be a millionaire then if i keep them.
So compared to Ppc they would go around 0,0047 at the price its now,
How many sathosish is 0,0047?
Activity: 364
With PoS do you also get transaction fees? Any calculations, guesses how much tx fee you'll get?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
He don't support it anymore. You have to either have 3.7.2 zip already or dl from other source.
(He doesn't)

Prefer either sgminer 4.0.0 (beta)
Or even better: cgminer 3.7.3-kalroth (fork of cgminer, don't fooled by the version number).

http://www.overclock.net/t/1461916/tutorial-ultimate-guide-to-tweaking-amd-cgminer-3-7-2-kalroth-edition-sgminer-instructions-included-aswell-get-the-most-hash-out-of-your-gpu

I am using cgminer 3.7.2 just wondering if there is any benefit to using another miner like sgminer? Or the cgminer 3.7.2-kalroth ?

I tried both but didnt get any performance boost --> gigabyte r9 280x ~ 730 kh/s

for sgminer i used my old settings --> same hashrate
for kalroth all I could squeeze out was ~ 720.. :/
Activity: 98
Sell me your coins @11 satoshi!! Arrrr!
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Sell wall gone,time to get the price rocket going  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Price will go down until next halving then probably reach 30+ Satoshi.  Smiley

I will buy more MINT when the price goes down. I do believe that the price is at extreme right now.

Last night when it was floating at 17-18 I put in a buy order at 11 just before going to bed, woke to find my order filled and the price back up to 15-16, that was nice. Only got about 107k mint though, all I could afford.
Activity: 434
It is going to be interesting.

I agree - everything is still speculation. In 50 years we'll have a good idea of how cryptocurrencies worked out. It still comes down to the fact that PoW coins can't survive without miners, and the miners need to have the expenses covered. What the market actually does is completely separate. As long as I break even in 10 years of dealing with these things, I couldn't care less what the coins do - it's all in fun and any profit is a bonus.

Agree!! sometimes i think Humankind just go mad, and has started buy things with "money" that has a dog on it
Activity: 532
Price will go down until next halving then probably reach 30+ Satoshi.  Smiley

I will buy more MINT when the price goes down. I do believe that the price is at extreme right now.

It's already peaked at the current block reward, in my opinion. It will peak even higher at the next halving, and it will reach critical mass once the block rewards reach 1. After that it's anyone's guess where it will go.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.

Activity: 532
Activity: 325
New 1.3 linux wallet,
Qt gui and headless.

https://mega.co.nz/#!FwV1WA5I!Nt90OhWIeTylDA1JPqf2hSTCjqCnuL3deE1zaiH_CSM

mint wallet for bounty:
MqzsBZuxmozfHNAHjgXZSLaQRyTjzZ1jF6

cheerz!

Thank you! Check your wallet Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It is going to be interesting.

I agree - everything is still speculation. In 50 years we'll have a good idea of how cryptocurrencies worked out. It still comes down to the fact that PoW coins can't survive without miners, and the miners need to have the expenses covered. What the market actually does is completely separate. As long as I break even in 10 years of dealing with these things, I couldn't care less what the coins do - it's all in fun and any profit is a bonus.
legendary

People said that about Doge, it has and will again after this Gox situation is over. One day there will be a new #1 coin with better technology and branding, it's just a matter of time (I'm not saying Mintcoin is that or Doge, but sooner or later it's gunna happen)
Jump to: