Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 880. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
After a quick rise like this, its probably going down to 10-12 before the next rush up. From that basis im sure we will see higher prices.

I cashed out on MINT and made 250% profit. Thanks!

Yeah, and another angle to support that:
Seems rather obvious (I'm trying to be objective) that currently it's being played by a rather big player. I'd bet that all 18-22 is same guy holding fake wall at 13.
I set my order at 11, and have about 1.8 mil to sell at 23 in case I'm wrong, but I kinda have this feeling.
I've developed an opinion that this cryptos are just a childs play for few, it's always manipulation, you can barely see the real growth in any coin, no matter the spec.

Seeing you being a full member here too, i recon you've learned from other coins aswell, just like me.
Im sure we will see 10 sat again this weekend when the whale/pumper withdraws.

Im plugging #mintcoin on twitter too (also when it was at 7 satoshi). Be sure to follow me at www.twitter.com/minecrypto. Also for other nice opportunities.

Hate to say it.. but I was spot on again. Just like all other coins I can seem to predict prices very accurate.

Follow me on twitter for more insider crypto trades: www.twitter.com/minecrypto.

I've been monitoring Bid and Ask lists and there was evident some 30-50btc guy, playing with coin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
After a quick rise like this, its probably going down to 10-12 before the next rush up. From that basis im sure we will see higher prices.

Seems rather obvious (I'm trying to be objective) that currently it's being played by a rather big player. I'd bet that all 18-22 is same guy holding fake wall at 13.
I set my order at 11, and have about 1.8 mil to sell at 23 in case I'm wrong, but I kinda have this feeling.
I've developed an opinion that this cryptos are just a childs play for few, it's always manipulation, you can barely see the real growth in any coin, no matter the spec.

Seeing you being a full member here too, i recon you've learned from other coins aswell, just like me.

Im plugging #mintcoin on twitter too (also when it was at 7 satoshi). Be sure to follow me at www.twitter.com/minecrypto. Also for other nice opportunities.

Someone gets it. People have to realize that what goes up must come down. Once the dump/drop happens we will see a new stable price that is above the 3-4 satoshi range we have seen for a week now. Voila, we have a new mean. I've been with many coins from the start and the same thing repeats it self over and over; Price goes up - thread gets filled with new faces claiming this coin is godlike - price goes down. Behavioral economics at it's finest.

Following you on twitter now MysticDOGE.

Faith can move mountains. MysticDOGE can post twitter updates Smiley Thnx for the follow.
Activity: 238

MINT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good day!

I'm the Co-Founder of CoT-X Crypto-Currencies exchange platform.

We are a new startup based in Singapore. And we are looking to include 5 additional alt-coins to be tradable on the exchange at launch.

if you keen to see Mintcoin listed on the exchange, drop us a email today, and tell us why we should add Mintcoin! Smiley

My promise: If I'm to received 100 emails by Monday midnight EST, requesting for Mintcoin to be added, I will include Mintcoin in the initial launch. Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annexchange-coins-online-trading-exchange-cot-x-472993
FB: https://www.facebook.com/cotexchange
Email: [email protected]

Cheers & Regards,
Daniel Chia

25 emails to-date! Keep the emails flowing in! We're loving it! Cheesy

We have also posted a webpage with details on Mintcoin, share our Facebook page today to spread the love~! Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/cotexchange

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Hate to say it.. but I was spot on again. Just like all other coins I can seem to predict prices very accurate.

Follow me on twitter for more insider crypto trades: www.twitter.com/minecrypto.
Activity: 100
Hey guys I know allot of people are waiting to see a nice new shiny website for Mintcoin.

Here is my work in progress so far.

It is not fully functional yet and still adding lot's of things but because we are a community, please feel free to check out the work in progress and perhaps give me some feedback and I'll see what I can do!  Smiley

http://mintcoin.cc
Absolutely beautiful . If this doesn't draw attention , I don't know what will. Great work Alty!

Also looking for an Indian Community Manager to spread the fresh word of Mint coin on forums such as https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-india-launched-476670 Please PM me for more information.

Also also don't forget to vote on logos and slogans today. http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/1yj93t/contest_voting_time_24_hours_to_choose_mints_new/

Also also also please email http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/1yg95u/this_guy_adds_mint_to_our_exchange_if_we_all_send/ This guy to be one of only 10 coins on a new exchange.

Don't forget to vote today : ) http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Kraken.com is an another very good euro exchage. And is bit easier to get into. I mean the verifications...
Kraken has bigger volume than Bitcoin-central.com
Activity: 96
A little bit out of context...

What is best and most reliable service to convert BTC to fiat, preferably EUR?

I entered Crypto world through ebay and mining, now I have to withdraw to buy some daily food Cheesy

Thanks in advance!
Bitcoin-central.net. They completely adhere to the European legislation, which is not the case of the other major european exchange, Bitstamp. What do it mean? That should bitstamp have a financial issue, your money belong to them and could be seized by their creditor. No such thing with Bitcoin-central.

Thank you very much for a note and detailed advice! Will try this one
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
A little bit out of context...

What is best and most reliable service to convert BTC to fiat, preferably EUR?

I entered Crypto world through ebay and mining, now I have to withdraw to buy some daily food Cheesy

Thanks in advance!
Bitcoin-central.net. They completely adhere to the European legislation, which is not the case of the other major european exchange, Bitstamp. What do it mean? That should bitstamp have a financial issue, your money belong to them and could be seized by their creditor. No such thing with Bitcoin-central.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
last chance to buy mint cheaper than 20!

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
don't panic. mint coin will go 100 satoshi very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
For starters - mintcoin needs a better website
We'll, mintcoin-central.com (we are in the team) is looking for a webmaster. We welcome your proposal!

It runs on WordPress right? I can do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Price is crashing  Shocked
back to 4 satoshis again soon  Huh

its already going back up
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Hey guys I know allot of people are waiting to see a nice new shiny website for Mintcoin.

Here is my work in progress so far.

It is not fully functional yet and still adding lot's of things but because we are a community, please feel free to check out the work in progress and perhaps give me some feedback and I'll see what I can do!  Smiley

http://mintcoin.cc

It's freaking lovely!

Yeah ! I really like it too !

But there is something that upset me with the first picture, I am not very good at that but I think it is not enough related to the other ones (colors, shading, borders...)

I agree and it's been bugging me too...

Will try to find something more in line with the rest
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
For starters - mintcoin needs a better website
We'll, mintcoin-central.com (we are in the team) is looking for a webmaster. We welcome your proposal!
Activity: 159
Price is crashing O.o
back to 4 satoshis again soon :p

and still - today we did good money)
Activity: 232
Price is crashing  Shocked
back to 4 satoshis again soon  Huh
Activity: 159
Trades went as high as 15 satoshi earlier, right now balancing between 11-12! Shocked
I predict Mintcoin will lower in value this weekend. Reason? "the halving hype". This is what happened last week: 4 to 8 to 4 again. I could be 4 to 16 to 8 this time.

=> don't buy now. Do sell now Smiley

Price crash incoming!  Roll Eyes

already going)
Activity: 210
ok finnally got it working i've missed the port lol Smiley

speed should be the same as for dogecoin,litecoin,etc. right?
Jump to: