Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 879. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Same amount of money being put into it as Doge in December, if a massive dump doesn't occur, we will be seeing 50 Satoshi within a few days Smiley

Good idea but not absolutelly exact. I will correct it:

Same amount of money being put into it as Doge in December, if a massive PUMP doesn't occur, we will be seeing 5 Satoshi within a few days...

Many people put money in however they need a refund and if they dont get it quick they will start to lose patience. This coin may go higher because its distribution, however like every PoS coin it may suffer from technical issues, pure PoW is much easier to "develope", look at many PoS coins which are currently dead because they dont work fully (like colossus).

Ohhh I was just meaning that Mint is #1 on change in the last 24 hours on coinmarketcap that will draw a lot of attention like Doge did, I know Doge had the meme behind it but I think Mint looks pretty damn good (and it's so cheap) Smiley I completely agree with you hopefully we will stabilize and not shoot up too fast and give the devs time to do their thing Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone know if https://www.miningpool.co/ have any problems?
pool hashrate = 0....

I have been mining there for more than one week, never had a problem to get payout, however recently the showing hash rate for MintCoin is really not correct, I've no idea, but I believe you won't lose your mining work with them.
i've been mining mint there since day one and got 1.8m coins with 350kh/s so im satisfied but now it seem to be dead..?
It show my hashrate correct but pool hashrate is 0 and no coins generated for several hours...
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Same amount of money being put into it as Doge in December, if a massive dump doesn't occur, we will be seeing 50 Satoshi within a few days Smiley

Good idea but not absolutelly exact. I will correct it:

Same amount of money being put into it as Doge in December, if a massive PUMP doesn't occur, we will be seeing 5 Satoshi within a few days...

Many people put money in however they need a refund and if they dont get it quick they will start to lose patience. This coin may go higher because its distribution, however like every PoS coin it may suffer from technical issues, pure PoW is much easier to "develope", look at many PoS coins which are currently dead because they dont work fully (like colossus).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
pool hashrate = 0....

I have been mining there for more than one week, never had a problem to get payout, however recently the showing hash rate for MintCoin is really not correct, I've no idea, but I believe you won't lose your mining work with them.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Difficulty 50 now ??!?!?
wont get mutch more coins with 350kh/s... Sad
Hey, at least it's not Doge difficulty. 1000+
Difficulty 50 now ??!?!?
wont get mutch more coins with 350kh/s... Sad
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
AAAnd the pump has dissipated for now, sorry for those who bought in for 20 satoshi. Look at market value + notice that all mints are hot and circulating. 10-15 satoshi is a good starting value. Now there will be settled big walls again and the price wont move too much.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I am using cgminer 3.7.2 just wondering if there is any benefit to using another miner like sgminer? Or the cgminer 3.7.2-kalroth ?
3.7.3, not 3.7.2.
Faster hasrate, introduces xintensity (which replaces intensity).

Thought 3.7.2 was the last to support Scrypt?  Undecided
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
has potential to take off but the foundation and community need to grow quickly

* android/iphone apps
* mining calc
* cryptsy listing
* coinwarz
* payment processor
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
We am looking for a web developer and content creator for a site that will keep everyone up to date  on what is going on in the mint/cryptocurrency world. Also there is a special bonus for anyone who wants to sell products using mint coins! PM for more details.
pool hashrate = 0....
Activity: 229
https://forum.positroncrypto.com/
hi guys! say you have an online wallet for mint, does that mean you wont earn interest? btw i have a feeling about mint and i think its gonna go up atleast 500% in the next week! hold on to them coins guys!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I am using cgminer 3.7.2 just wondering if there is any benefit to using another miner like sgminer? Or the cgminer 3.7.2-kalroth ?
3.7.3, not 3.7.2.
Faster hasrate, introduces xintensity (which replaces intensity).
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
He don't support it anymore. You have to either have 3.7.2 zip already or dl from other source.
(He doesn't)

Prefer either sgminer 4.0.0 (beta)
Or even better: cgminer 3.7.3-kalroth (fork of cgminer, don't fooled by the version number).

http://www.overclock.net/t/1461916/tutorial-ultimate-guide-to-tweaking-amd-cgminer-3-7-2-kalroth-edition-sgminer-instructions-included-aswell-get-the-most-hash-out-of-your-gpu

Monero Core Team
For starters - mintcoin needs a better website
We'll, mintcoin-central.com (we are in the team) is looking for a webmaster. We welcome your proposal!

It runs on WordPress right? I can do it.
Yes, WordPress. I'll send you a PM.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys I know allot of people are waiting to see a nice new shiny website for Mintcoin.

Here is my work in progress so far.

It is not fully functional yet and still adding lot's of things but because we are a community, please feel free to check out the work in progress and perhaps give me some feedback and I'll see what I can do!  Smiley

http://mintcoin.cc

That's awesome! Great Job!
Monero Core Team
He don't support it anymore. You have to either have 3.7.2 zip already or dl from other source.
(He doesn't)

Prefer either sgminer 4.0.0 (beta)
Or even better: cgminer 3.7.3-kalroth (fork of cgminer, don't fooled by the version number).

http://www.overclock.net/t/1461916/tutorial-ultimate-guide-to-tweaking-amd-cgminer-3-7-2-kalroth-edition-sgminer-instructions-included-aswell-get-the-most-hash-out-of-your-gpu
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Mint has been trading heavy lately. We need to get the inventory back up!

MINT market at Coin-Swap
Jump to: