Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 978. (Read 1369777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Holding Mintcoins is like having a mining farm that doesn't use electricity and has no downtime.

Not exactly, you need to have your pc on and your wallet open 24/7.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
PoS is awesome. I just want to know how we know this is one? Where's the proof? DEV could up and walk away in 5 weeks and leave everyone holding the bag.

I've noticed asking questions on here doesn't do too much good though. Everyone seems to have rainbows shooting out of their a** Roll Eyes
legendary
... and time goes by and not a fucking word from HashStrike pool admin, as usual.  Angry
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Comon HashRapid, show me a transaction so I know you're actually working xD

Just got 20k MINTs from hashrapid.
Activity: 224
Maybe I'm just tired, but I had a crazy thought. Maybe this is all just a scam. Developer puts out a instamine coin with a bunch of great features that don't kick in until 20 days from launch. Brilliant pump n dump. Deserves every penny.

Holding Mintcoins is like having a mining farm that doesn't use electricity and has no downtime.
PoS coins are fuckin awesome and there needs to be more of them.

A thousand times this, it is as green as it gets. IDK about MINT, but with ORB the PoS system helps against 51% attacks as well. Anyone know if this goes for MINT too?
Activity: 588
Maybe I'm just tired, but I had a crazy thought. Maybe this is all just a scam. Developer puts out a instamine coin with a bunch of great features that don't kick in until 20 days from launch. Brilliant pump n dump. Deserves every penny.

PoS coins are fuckin awesome and there needs to be more of them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
its going to be really interesting what happens to this coin when block rewards 1/2 in a few days. IMO 2 scenarios:

1. Mintcoin dies.

2. The price of mintcoin increases to reflect the decrease in block rewards

thoughts any1?

1.  no
2. yes (but we need to spread this coin , comunity must be large as doge comunity)

+1 ! More attention to this coin is needed !
And a new fancy web page would do a great job for that. When new people come they for sure wanna see a nice looking web page with all the info on it. Dev already said they are working on that.
If you need any help tell us, i am sure a lot of people are willing to help Smiley

Yeah, spread the coin: https://www.newaltex.com/exchange/mint_btc

Btw dogemoon pool statistics are all wrong.
Activity: 210
I'm on Hashrapid and Coins4Everyone.
Just started mining like an hour ago.

Is it normal that both give 0 unconfirmed coins in the Dashboard?
I have 3400KH hashing power, i should have some coins already no?
Anyone have an idea?

Coins4Everyone I just hashed a little on and got unconfirmed coins within 10 mins.

hashstrike appears to be down

mint.dogemoon.com is good and needs some more miners.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm on Hashrapid and Coins4Everyone.
Just started mining like an hour ago.

Is it normal that both give 0 unconfirmed coins in the Dashboard?
I have 3400KH hashing power, i should have some coins already no?
Anyone have an idea?
Activity: 147
Comon HashRapid, show me a transaction so I know you're actually working xD
I can vouch for coins4everyone and hashrapid. Good pools Smiley

Just signed up to Hashrapid - the blocks/transactions/pool page all show as 0 pplns/shares/percentage.. is this normal? :S I'm used to seeing actual numbers aha, or is the pool broken too?

I think it's very backed up at the moment, and pplns is catching up to all the new blocks.    I'm getting paid fine, they are just coming after as confirmed, which is fine, my balance is going up.

Yeah, I not sure what's up, but I am getting my coins Smiley
Activity: 56

Just signed up to Hashrapid - the blocks/transactions/pool page all show as 0 pplns/shares/percentage.. is this normal? :S I'm used to seeing actual numbers aha, or is the pool broken too?

I think it's very backed up at the moment, and pplns is catching up to all the new blocks.    I'm getting paid fine, they are just coming after as confirmed, which is fine, my balance is going up.

Activity: 196
Everything is working fine on coins4everyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Trying to get myself at least 100 million Mint before it switches to PoS.

1.5 Million down

98.5 Million to go
Activity: 147

Activity: 50
I've been using http://mint.zenet.org  they had a little bit of a crash on the weekend, but looks like the got everything ironed out now.

We could use some more hashpower.  Found a block, but with 5 workers at 2.14mh/s it takes a while to complete (5hours)
legendary
HashStrike pool is down?!

Down. I hope coins are safe, I still have a few unconfirmed thousands in there.
Jump to: