Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 981. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Guys,

It seems hash strike pool's stratum is down...
That means no mining for all your miners pointed to it!

The only one solution is to come to get to some fresh MintCoint @ coins4everyone.com!
Our server is just waiting for you:
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

Still with 0% fee on MintCoin mining.
Absolute 0 fee (including Auto & Manual payments).

To get plenty of coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power! ;-)

Matoy whats up with your cron jobs man? every block goes over 300%

can't you run the jobs quicker?

Its hard to keep track of whats happening when the jobs run that way

No worry!
We do 10 minutes crons till now and everybody seems to be happy.
We'll switch to advanced cron system today; that was already planned.
Just a little patience, anyway, everybody gets paid at most everyone 10 minutes, that's already correct according to my feeling (but we(ll do better) ;-)

KK thanks glad to know that you have plans to fix it.

2 minutes seems to be standard to correct proper payouts with the block rate of 33 seconds keeps it running smooth just a suggestion
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Guys,

The only one solution is to come to get to some fresh MintCoint @ coins4everyone.com!

* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support

No worry!
We do 10 minutes crons till now and everybody seems to be happy.
We'll switch to advanced cron system today; that was already planned.
Just a little patience, anyway, everybody gets paid at most everyone 10 minutes, that's already correct according to my feeling (but we(ll do better) ;-)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I just bought 10 million of these coins, I hope they will pay off.
What has happened to all of the pools?

Hashstrike is down and Hashrapid doesn't seem to be paying out?

why don't you go to coins4everyone's pool buddy? :-)
we sure are doing payouts and the stratum is healthy!
Guys,

* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support

Guys,

* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support

Activity: 140
What has happened to all of the pools?

Hashstrike is down and Hashrapid doesn't seem to be paying out?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Am I doing my math correctly here? I know I'm estimating a little at the beginning.

MINING POW
             Total Coin               Increased         
Today     5,531,047,249           
1st week    11,000,000,000.00             
2nd week    16,500,000,000.00     5,500,000,000.00         
3rd week    19,250,000,000.00     2,750,000,000.00         
4th week    20,625,000,000.00     1,375,000,000.00         
5th week    21,312,500,000.00     687,500,000.00         

MINTING POS               
Years    Total Coins          APR   # Compounded   Next Year Total            Increase
1    21,312,500,000.00    20%   365                   26,029,720,478.99     4,717,220,478.99
2    26,029,720,478.99    15%   365                   35,134,282,161.87     9,104,561,682.88
3    35,134,282,161.87    10%   365                   47,424,371,593.14     12,290,089,431.27
4    47,424,371,593.14    5%   365                   57,923,464,862.76     10,499,093,269.63
5    57,923,464,862.76    5%   365                   74,373,927,685.63     16,450,462,822.86

NO. You have coins increasing week by week. They will be decreasing by halves. The remaining coins will be minted through proof of stake.

At least that's how I understand it.

Under "MINING POW" I start with the current amount of coins 5,531,047,249 (when first written) I doubled it to estimate where we would be at the end of week one (since we are half way through week 1 currently). The total rewards are 11Bil, I halved that to 5.5Bil for the second week and added it to the 11Bil from week 1 for the total of 16.5Bil, this gives us the total after week 2. then i halved the reward from week 2 down to (5.5/2) 2.75Bil rewards for week 3 and continued this through week 5.

This is where i start "MINTING POS" So after week 5 I estimate about 21.3 Billion coins. I then calculate a 20% APR thats compounded daily, this adds 4.7 Billion coins in share rewards during year 1. at year 2 we would then start with 21.3+4.7=26Bill coins and continue with the daily compounded APR of 15% and so on. That means all coins would be mined somewhere around year 5. I'm not sure what is in place to actually cause it to stop "staking" more rewards.

This is only a ruff estimate and I could be wrong, but this is how i'm currently seeing it.
legendary
Activity: 938
yeah i added the MintCoin.conf file with all the nodes. Still wont connect and download the blockchain after about 20 min

I don't know if it will help but I could only get the wallet to sync with the computer with cgminer running no other computer would work for me

Strange. I have no clue how that would matter. My wallet is on a different computer than my rig and I had no problems after adding the configuration nodes. If you are having trouble you could try:

1. Backup your wallet (just in case, but you probably won't need the backup)

2. Shut down your wallet and wait a little to be sure the operation ended

3. Delete everything in your appdata/roaming/mintcoin folder EXCEPT for the wallet.dat and the mintcoin.conf file you created.

4. Restart.

5. Have a beer and wait.

I did that and waited 16 hours no sync trust me i don't know why that worked but it did so i just wanted to share the knowledge because i was frustrated beyond belief

I myself did not have to do all the above. No deleting necessary, but once you do have it synced up you may want to then delete the addnodes in the mintcoin.conf file (or the whole file altogether if you are not solo mining) and let your peers.dat folder keep you updated. This can speed up your future syncing according to some of the sage members of this forum. Just found this trick out myself. I have been keeping the addnodes and/or .conf files after they aren't needed.
Activity: 147
keep on voting guys http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
we are getting close to the top Cheesy
and ofc here  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.1500

About the wallet problems, i had to reinstall some stuff yesterday cuz wallet was giving strange errors. After fixing it i got it all new, made the mintcoin.conf file with copy paste from OP and for the first 30 min it did not sync at all, after that i went to sleep and in the morning it was all syncd and ready. So it works.

Love MINT !

Voted again Smiley I emailed them last night asking for any word on release date, they're installing db server now, launch maybe this week ^^
yeah i added the MintCoin.conf file with all the nodes. Still wont connect and download the blockchain after about 20 min

I don't know if it will help but I could only get the wallet to sync with the computer with cgminer running no other computer would work for me

Strange. I have no clue how that would matter. My wallet is on a different computer than my rig and I had no problems after adding the configuration nodes. If you are having trouble you could try:

3. Delete everything in your appdata/roaming/mintcoin folder EXCEPT for the wallet.dat and the mintcoin.conf file you created.

4. Restart.

5. Have a beer and wait.

I did that and waited 16 hours no sync trust me i don't know why that worked but it did so i just wanted to share the knowledge because i was frustrated beyond belief
legendary

4. Restart.

5. Have a beer and wait.
legendary
Hashstrike pool down for anyone else?

down for me as well.

Yup, down for me too. I was mining Karmacoin on there too and was wondering why no blocks in two hours. I was still reporting statistics when it was probably down, which is annoying.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
keep on voting guys http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
we are getting close to the top Cheesy
and ofc here  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422726.1500

About the wallet problems, i had to reinstall some stuff yesterday cuz wallet was giving strange errors. After fixing it i got it all new, made the mintcoin.conf file with copy paste from OP and for the first 30 min it did not sync at all, after that i went to sleep and in the morning it was all syncd and ready. So it works.

Love MINT !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hi,

I locked my wallet, but now it says it is not minting anymore. Anybody know how to get rid of that?

''1.  Open the client.
2.  Go to Help > Debug Window > Console and enter what is below

walletpassphrase "your wallet password" 50000 true

3.  Enter the wallet password above without the quotes.  The 50000 is the total time it will be unlocked.
4.  You should now see the lock icon on the bottom right corner of the wallet look like it's unlocked.''

Btw, MpnruDLsBznXqZoE4NJz6EmKHMt5nhN4tW Wink

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

down for me as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hrm I added the nodes and took a shower, by the time I got back, I was all synced up.
Activity: 151
Jump to: