Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 45. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Something like this would be awsome to have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTn6uigrEZM

To actually hear what the DEVs are doing and planing.

Totally missed to retweet it Smiley done so now!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hey guys go RT the @coinreportnews munne article. Noticed only 2 RT on it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
^ Haha

.................................*snore* still waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Mister Terpin was paid $18000 to promote the coin. In over 3 months he has done 1 retweet and 2 tweets that is it. He also advised mchrono to stay quiet and wait for the campaign to start. Mister Terpin has utterly failed in his job.

Tell Terpin to get out the sparklers.
legendary
Mister Terpin was paid $18000 to promote the coin. In over 3 months he has done 1 retweet and 2 tweets that is it. He also advised mchrono to stay quiet and wait for the campaign to start. Mister Terpin has utterly failed in his job.

Hasn't started yet. Mchrono said they had 4 interviews. We have seen 2 articles so I would expect 2 more, alone with more advertising on crypto sites.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
@westhamfan  : i have to agree with you man, it's a good wrap up of what it is / what happened.

but i still think that it's again too soon to see any results yet.
yes, we've been in this waiting room for too long already, but I think we all know that the true value will come when both the game and the learning platform will have crypto-implemented in it.  then, that will be nice and munnecoin price will going up.  mchrono already told us that it's what they are working on right now.

it's very hard to promote a learning platform in alpha release with only 1 course atm. so, to expect the price of mne to raise based on this release is delusional at this very moment. they only thing that Michael Terpin can do right now is to let others know that there is an interesting crypto project that is building up and it can be wise to put munne on the watch list for now, until we see more development.

Building this CMS shouldn't have take so long imho, and the hardest part is not really to code it, but to fill it with interesting content. Once the crypto payment is active, then we will see more people interested in submitting courses about crypto techno and trading techniques for a fee. 

Remember that the main group target for Munne will still be the total newbies to crypto, with the game, as introduction to the coin, and the university as a learning center to the world of crypto.  the other group that munneU can reach could be us on BCT : part for the altcoin traders, tips and tricks for trading coins for example, but also for all the other coins dev teams, as to explain/teach about their own coin technologies and such things...like another possible way to promote their coins and projects.

during this alpha release, if some of you have an idea about a course (either about tech or trading), don't hesitate to contact Mchrono to submit your course idea....  maybe there is some bounties for submitting an interesting course right now  Wink
Activity: 798
Hey Mchrono. Silence again?
It would be nice to have a new roadmap...
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
@michaelterpin tweeted about Munne again. Make sure to RT.

I saw that and it's shocking that the price of MUNNE didn't even go up 1%.  Haha.

So that's the power of Terpin.

The devs should get their refund and pump that $18,000 in MUNNE coins which would take the price up 20+ fold.

It's not his fault that Munne University is not the slightest bit impressive. He can only promote the developments that the Munne team create, which thus far have been more than disappointing. People just keep deflecting and blaming Terpin when in actual fact it's not his fault whatsoever. His job is to promote the developments when they are completed and ready for public release, which the Munne team seem incapable of doing. I thought it was generous that he would continue to promote the coin since the contract ran out. Other firms would have ended their PR efforts and to be honest, they would be perfectly entitled to do just that. People that blame him are missing the point entirely.

This coin has a slew of missed deadlines, ineffective communication and uninteresting and incomplete features/developments.

+1
Activity: 7

I saw that and it's shocking that the price of MUNNE didn't even go up 1%.  Haha.

The devs should get their refund and pump that $18,000 in MUNNE coins which would take the price up 20+ fold.

It's not his fault that Munne University is not the slightest bit impressive. He can only promote the developments that the Munne team create, which thus far have been more than disappointing. People just keep deflecting and blaming Terpin when in actual fact it's not his fault whatsoever. His job is to promote the developments when they are completed and ready for public release, which the Munne team seem incapable of doing. I thought it was generous that he would continue to promote the coin since the contract ran out. Other firms would have ended their PR efforts and to be honest, they would be perfectly entitled to do just that. People that blame him are missing the point entirely.

This coin has a slew of missed deadlines, ineffective communication and uninteresting and incomplete features/developments.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Then it would be a P&D, a big one for sure but Mr. Terpin would hopefully get a more longterm and steady flow of investors, and grow beyond hour expectations Smiley.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
18000$ for PR .... which is just a couple of blog posts :S

Can you imagine pumping 80 btc in MUNNE right now?

You wouldn't need Terpin the price would go up 20 fold.

I really hope Terpin does a lot more than he has so far.
legendary
Hoping that now that we have a marketable product wih munneU things will start rolling. I can see how it would be hard to run a PR campaign around nothing.
Activity: 51
18000$ for PR .... which is just a couple of blog posts :S
Activity: 7
So its 68-70% down atm so its in accumulation range Smiley.
That's debatable whether we're seeing an accumulation range. That's more positive spin than others would give credit to the current trend.

If you havent tested the University you should do it! and send feedback.
Is there a link to test it?
It was 5500 sat for ICO, sold a total of  4,797,596 MNE.
So its 68-70% down atm so its in accumulation range Smiley.

If you havent tested the University you should do it! and send feedback.

Good feedback = Better product in the end.

Pages:
Jump to: