Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 48. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The only thing worries me now is about the pr. It expired and was paid too much earlier ... :/ so legally terpin can deny for further work ... its so stupid munne payed so early :/ mchrono can u confirm us if they are still ready for pr
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
they use multiple channels for promotion! Smiley gogog Mr Terpin!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Good to see some action again at bittrex.
Come on Mr. Terpin, let's start the rocket...   Grin

I have a feeling not only transform PR and Terpin will join in this but also social radious. Seems they both play on each other.
Activity: 798
Good to see some action again at bittrex.
Come on Mr. Terpin, let's start the rocket...   Grin
Activity: 285

They wanted to wait with the PR campaign until MunneU Alpha was released as far as i can remember. It's stated here somewhere in this thread.

And when is that supposed to launch?  TIA

Soon, i hope. Because it's sunday i guess we will see something tomorrow, hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

They wanted to wait with the PR campaign until MunneU Alpha was released as far as i can remember. It's stated here somewhere in this thread.

And when is that supposed to launch?  TIA
Activity: 285

That's impressive.

Well, unless the devs have totally given up then this coin appears to be very legit.  Not sure why a reputable PR firm would not do their job for 3 months but maybe MUNNE devs just weren't ready.

Thanks guys!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

That's impressive.

Well, unless the devs have totally given up then this coin appears to be very legit.  Not sure why a reputable PR firm would not do their job for 3 months but maybe MUNNE devs just weren't ready.

Thanks guys!

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Some investors are realy imprest by MunneU the volume and excange rate is going up (pumpt).
I leaved the ship to early.
legendary
Also had a reputable community member call transform PR and confirm munne was a client. Smiley we went over the photoshop thing about 60 pages back :p
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Bur Mr. Terpin retweeted Munne twice, if I am not wrong.

Really?  Wow, why in the world is this coin so cheap then?  Shocking!
Activity: 382

We will see. . . I wouldn't expect Michael Terpin and his multiple PR firmsmreputation on the line for the lack of marketing they have provided.  I also didn't expect the release to take place on a Friday afternoon...hope things kick into high gear Monday morning.

I don't wanna call anyone a scammer but I don't know these devs at all.  So I'm curious, did anyone ever verify that PR bill from Terpin was legit?  Maybe it was PhotoShopped.  Just saying, cause it's odd such a reputable guy wouldn't do his job nearly 3 months after getting paid to do it.
Bur Mr. Terpin retweeted Munne twice, if I am not wrong.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

We will see. . . I wouldn't expect Michael Terpin and his multiple PR firmsmreputation on the line for the lack of marketing they have provided.  I also didn't expect the release to take place on a Friday afternoon...hope things kick into high gear Monday morning.

I don't wanna call anyone a scammer but I don't know these devs at all.  So I'm curious, did anyone ever verify that PR bill from Terpin was legit?  Maybe it was PhotoShopped.  Just saying, cause it's odd such a reputable guy wouldn't do his job nearly 3 months after getting paid to do it.
legendary

So the devs here paid $18,000 for marketing [which they never got]?

So it's pretty amazing the entire market cap of this coin now is almost half that. 

So is this coin a total steal now or did the devs really and completely misappropriate community funds?

We will see. . . I wouldn't expect Michael Terpin and his multiple PR firmsmreputation on the line for the lack of marketing they have provided.  I also didn't expect the release to take place on a Friday afternoon...hope things kick into high gear Monday morning.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

So the devs here paid $18,000 for marketing [which they never got]?

So it's pretty amazing the entire market cap of this coin now is almost half that. 

So is this coin a total steal now or did the devs really and completely misappropriate community funds?

legendary

Anybody know if the original name of this coin was eMunne?  TIA

No emunie is a different coin. Prob still in development Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody know if the original name of this coin was eMunne?  TIA
legendary
Activity: 1036
I hope so otherwise they will have a scammer reputation
legendary
Well they agreed to work for free after the contract runs out.
Pages:
Jump to: