Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 46. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

they got somewhere around 260 btc when it was around 400 i believe..

When Bitcoin was at $400?  I meant what price was MUNNE at when the ICO was done.

I just wanna have an idea of how far MUNNE has fallen since the ICO and what potential it has if there is indeed a big marketing plan.

Thanks!

As far as I know it was 5500 sats.

The buy support right now is paper thin. Half a BTC would take the price down to around 500 sats. I don't think it will fall that low for the moment though.

A lot needs to be done in terms of marketing for this coin. What ever happened to the community liaison that Munne had?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

When Bitcoin was at $400?  I meant what price was MUNNE at when the ICO was done.

I just wanna have an idea of how far MUNNE has fallen since the ICO and what potential it has if there is indeed a big marketing plan.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I think it takes some time until the market reacts on the news as it was too silent about Munne for a few weeks.

So let us be patient and count the hours in Munne Time. Cheesy

Patiënt Munne time....
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I think it takes some time until the market reacts on the news as it was too silent about Munne for a few weeks.

In the OP the devs say they're gonna launch the biggest marketing campaign which has ever been done on this entire forum.

Is that for real?  Between Bobsurplus and doge, there have been some massive marketing campaigns.  It would be amazing if MUNNE devs get even close to what's already been done.

I wish them the best!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

In the OP the devs say they're gonna launch the biggest marketing campaign which has ever been done on this entire forum.

Is that for real?  Between Bobsurplus and doge, there have been some massive marketing campaigns.  It would be amazing if MUNNE devs get even close to what's already been done.

I wish them the best!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I read the OP but I can't find the answer.  How many coins were sold in the ICO and at what price?  I'm trying to figure out what budget the devs have to work with.  $18,000 already went to Terpin so how much can be left?  Thanks!

Cheers!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250

legendary
Energy coin master

Just the name Michael Terpin took UNB up 50 fold, while for MUNNE, it took the price down 97%.

How did that happen?

Terpin did a lot more than just 2 tweets in 3 months for UNB.

Actually Terpin didn't do a single tweet for UNB.  It was a secret until 2 days ago who the PR guy even was.

To this day Terpin hasn't done a single article or tweet for UNB.

So how is that possible?  This is unbelievable or this is an unbelievable opportunity.
I do not think he wants to make his reputation here but mybe I'm wrong.
For now I think I make the right dicision for focus on other coins.
If MNE is a really bargin I come back or if I change my mind for some reason. (madness)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

CoinReport just did an article.  Nicely done.

So I don't get why MUNNE isn't trading at least at a market-cap of $250k.

Terpin needs to get off his duff and earn that $18,000!  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Just the name Michael Terpin took UNB up 50 fold, while for MUNNE, it took the price down 97%.

How did that happen?

Actually Terpin didn't do a single tweet for UNB.  It was a secret until 2 days ago who the PR guy even was.

To this day Terpin hasn't done a single article or tweet for UNB.

So how is that possible?  This is unbelievable or this is an unbelievable opportunity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

How did that happen?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
lol motherfuckers...i post this above and not 4hrs later price dumps AGAIN....

hope you're enjoying playing with your puny btc gains  Roll Eyes

and what is the current price of munne? how much did it go down by(if it went down) ?

1331 on bittrex
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

and what is the current price of munne? how much did it go down by(if it went down) ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Dev, PR company, whales....anyone???  Make this thing move yet???  It's been forever...and I'm not sure if it's literally ppl just don't care for this coin/or to buy into it....or it's true crazy patient manipulation/accumulation until super-pump-time???  (Or at least bring it back up/over to a respectable value).  

Seriously, so little to make this coin fly...how are whales not all over this yet?  The market vol's are deeaaaddd, MNE could dominate the market btc right now.................
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Absolutely not. The buy support is razor thin. It looks like nobody wants to touch this right now.
legendary
Energy coin master
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

How did that happen?
legendary
Mchrono, can we get an update as to the PR campaign with Michael Terpin and Transform PR?
legendary
Seems that write up gave munne a little boost but we need more. Volume is still low, and little buy support.
Pages:
Jump to: