Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 49. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Mchrono,

When should we expect to see PR releases?

I will be plying around with munneU tonight!
This is something that Mchrono can't answer, plz you can ask different question.

Why couldn't Mchrono answer this question? He/they must inform Terpin so that he know that they can start the PR campaign. So he knows. Wink

Let's reset the Munne Timer and wait for answers/actions. Grin

3 more days until the original contract expires. After that they aren't 'legally' obligated to do anything. I must say, for $18,000usd (in btc) over the last 3 months, I would be very disappointed in what I've seen from Transform PR. A handful of crypto articles on crypto sites? Probably could have bought a nice used car, slapped on a munne logo, spent a few g's on gas, and just driven around a few cities to get more exposure for that price.

Hopefully there is one hell of a thought-out  PR campaign about to unleash on the mainstream, for the sake of you guys still in Munne.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Mchrono,

This is something that Mchrono can't answer, plz you can ask different question.

Why couldn't Mchrono answer this question? He/they must inform Terpin so that he know that they can start the PR campaign. So he knows. Wink

The PR was in November.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Mchrono,

Activity: 382
Mchrono,

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Mchrono,

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I don't know if you have a hidden agenda with your questions or what, but I'm happy to answer. Yes, the Munne team developed Munne University.

Ok, thanks
Activity: 250
I don't know if you have a hidden agenda with your questions or what, but I'm happy to answer. Yes, the Munne team developed Munne University.
Really Huh Again ?? As we said before, the design is based on a template, but the programming was created using Laravel, a MVC Framework. If you check that link, it's only a template, with no functionality. Laravel is a "system" that makes it easy to develop websites (it helps, for example, to connect to databases, show information, etc), but when you use it you still have to do a lot of coding (with Laravel you avoid repetitive coding tasks) related to your website. Note: Programming/functionality is a different thing that design.

Did the munne develop the backend, or did you hire someone, or did you just buy a backend
Really Huh Again ?? As we said before, the design is based on a template, but the programming was created using Laravel, a MVC Framework. If you check that link, it's only a template, with no functionality. Laravel is a "system" that makes it easy to develop websites (it helps, for example, to connect to databases, show information, etc), but when you use it you still have to do a lot of coding (with Laravel you avoid repetitive coding tasks) related to your website. Note: Programming/functionality is a different thing that design.

[/img][/center]
<- SNiIP ->

really? After all this time you use a prebuilt site?  This is crazy. http://ansonika.com/learn/

It's time. Today we lauch the public alpha of Munne University (http://munneuniversity.com/). Everyone is invited to test this new platform. With your feedback and suggestions during this phase we will prepare a beta (will be ready during the next month) which will include also the Munne/BTC implementation.

In this alpha, you will be able to check the courses system and their tests, internal forums for each course, public user walls, social functions and social login. We also think that learning should be fun, with that on mind, we have social and gamification features, such as following people (also have followers) and badges when you acomplish something. We will add new badges and features (levels-ranks) to encourage people to learn, to socialize, to share their knowledge and build the best platform for learning about crypto.

PS: If you wanna help us we have a lot of material to promote the coin (Facebook cover, avatars, twitter header, buttons, banners, etc), that you will find on: http://imgur.com/a/IfaNX Examples:

Button

Banner 728x90

Banner 300x250

legendary
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 566
legendary
Energy coin master
Activity: 280
Activity: 566
Munne has a PR contract with Mr. Terpin  so thats why Wink

Is there any proof of this?  I mean, Terpin must charge 250 BTC at least.  And Munne doesn't seem to have 25 Bitcoins.  Just sayin'.
Somebody show him the proof! Looks like someone has just come to know about our MUNNE and wants to yawn with us....let him help because I am very much tired of....... Cheesy

Smiley
Activity: 382
Munne has a PR contract with Mr. Terpin  so thats why Wink

Is there any proof of this?  I mean, Terpin must charge 250 BTC at least.  And Munne doesn't seem to have 25 Bitcoins.  Just sayin'.
Somebody show him the proof! Looks like someone has just come to know about our MUNNE and wants to yawn with us....let him help because I am very much tired of....... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: