Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 50. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Munne has a PR contract with Mr. Terpin  so thats why Wink

Is there any proof of this?  I mean, Terpin must charge 250 BTC at least.  And Munne doesn't seem to have 25 Bitcoins.  Just sayin'.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
is tomorro the day? Cheesy

ITs the Day After Tomorrow!!! Chill Grin Grin

lol, annnnd it's thursday already.

oh wait, u have to wait MORE DAYS here for MNE to launch....like holders who've already been waiting ages.  Roll Eyes Lips sealed

When you're holding MNE then "waiting ages" is just MUNNE time, 1 MNE day = 1 week realtime. Cheesy

lol... that was a good one  Grin Grin

No news is a good news!! Cheesy Cheesy
But only in Munne Candy World! Cheesy

Thats why we only have good news here at munne. Lol

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 798

Thats why we only have good news here at munne. Lol
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Activity: 382
Activity: 280
Munne has a PR contract with Mr. Terpin  so thats why Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Final day today, has anyone seen anything?. Mr. Terpin? time to Twitter! Smiley

Michael Terpin?

What does he have to do with MUNNE?  TIA
Final day today, has anyone seen anything?. Mr. Terpin? time to Twitter! Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

oh wait, u have to wait MORE DAYS here for MNE to launch....like holders who've already been waiting ages.  Roll Eyes Lips sealed

When you're holding MNE then "waiting ages" is just MUNNE time, 1 MNE day = 1 week realtime. Cheesy

Been holding and accumulating since day 1. Hope this it the day we blow up with volume and hit top 5 on Bittrex.
It is your dream I hope for you it comes thrue.

You sold already crypto4jan?
Yes but not sure if that was the right decision but allow others having success.
I was not impressed in what I have seen of MunneU but maybe I see it wrong.
Also the big picture I had in mind is changed and I focus on other coins to make it happen.
But it is a gamble and I hope I'm on the right way for future application with community projects I'm working on.

Time will tell if it was a good decision to sell or hodl like i did.. i would have sold a long time ago because of lack of communication had the price not decreased the way it did and even now they wait until the last day of the timeframe they gave..

Anyway, good Luck with your other investments..
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Been holding and accumulating since day 1. Hope this it the day we blow up with volume and hit top 5 on Bittrex.

Yes but not sure if that was the right decision but allow others having success.
I was not impressed in what I have seen of MunneU but maybe I see it wrong.
Also the big picture I had in mind is changed and I focus on other coins to make it happen.
But it is a gamble and I hope I'm on the right way for future application with community projects I'm working on.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

oh wait, u have to wait MORE DAYS here for MNE to launch....like holders who've already been waiting ages.  Roll Eyes Lips sealed

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

oh wait, u have to wait MORE DAYS here for MNE to launch....like holders who've already been waiting ages.  Roll Eyes Lips sealed

legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 285

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 382
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
btw, i don't expect an increase of value for munne with this alpha release imho, but maybe if Terpin work his magic it will.  To me, the real game changer will be when there is a crypto-implementation of munne into the University and in the game, so a real usuability for this coin.

I agree. Patience is needed if you want Munne to do anything worthwhile.

Looks strange no buyer and no vendors

I don't understand why some people are complaining about low trading volume instead of using this opportunity.
Trading is fun when there's a large spread between bids and asks and the price goes up and down!  Cool

http://i.imgur.com/M0Ahh5c.png
legendary
Activity: 1148
Pages:
Jump to: